Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill induced body dysmorphia

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I wont be a cuck and say muh le blackpill is evil. Blackpill liberated me and helped me to point out my weaknesses and give me the opportunity to improve these. But the blackpill doesnt come without side effects. And one of these side effects i experienced is body dysmorphia. Since swallowing the blackpill, i became way more away about my height. I always knew i was short, but its brutal to see that around 90% of German men heightmog me and around 50% of foids. I have also become more aware about my receding chin and my NCT, UEE prey eyes. All this gave me body dysmorphia and now im hyperaware about my subhumanity and keep analyzing the height and PSL ratings of people i see in my everyday life.

and keep analyzing the height and PSL ratings of people i see in my everyday life.
Same gies for me. Sometimes I even hope others dont think Im gay when I look at a guy and autistically analize his face

Same gies for me. Sometimes I even hope others dont think Im gay when I look at a guy and autistically analize his face
I never thought about it despite always looking their faces, now I can't help but wonder if they think I'm gay

Ever since I learned about the huge disadvantages short people have in dating I've felt like shit about the way I look.

I agree after getting blackpilled I started to notice that a majority of people where taller than me