Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The BANANApill Destroyed Me

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
BANANAPILL

• It never began for us Gentlemen Of the Incel Cinematic Universe - we will never experience the ecstatic feeling of fucking a RIPE girl who is at peak hormonal development
  • Even if we looksmaxxed like hell and ascended - the probability that we will only get a used up OVERRIPE alpha widowed roastie whore is 1
  • JFL at normies coping with OVERRIPE used up roastie whores whose pussies cant get wet naturally and need lubricants
  • :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: IT NEVER BEGAN:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

@ThoughtfulCel @MuslimCell @Zettacel @Diocel @squirrelsonfire2 - have you Supreme Gentlemen taken the BANANApill?

I vehemently agree with this informational png.

Thought this was going to be another dickpill.

Women expect dicks the size of bananas. Over if you aren't bananamaxxing in 2020.

"19+ years old = overripe"
lol i'm a 20 year old KHHV
never began
also another bananapill
most bananas are larger than the average male penis
and if it's "ok" for foids to get fucked by 16 year old males
then it's ok for US to fuck 16 year old females

> 10 year olds
> UNDERripe?
:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

Hit me harder than the wolf pill

Over for bananacels tbh

14 years is ripe enough tbh ngl dead srs

8ax8ntdwxh Julie Larsen Maher 9055 Western Lowland Gorilla Layla CON BZ 10 20 11 hr

14 years is ripe enough tbh ngl dead srs

It's funny how normies and the media displays hebephilia as the world's most evil thing when it's painfully obvious that it's a near universal thing.
  • Women are at peak fertility at ages 14 to 17 or so.
  • Every beauty ideal for women emulates aspects of young girls.
  • Nearly all cultures embraced the concept of young girls marrying and/or getting pregnant.
  • Studies have shown that men are attracted to as young as possible, irrespective of the man's age.
The list goes on.

I like underripe bananas
:worryfeels:
no I’m not a pedo I mean I actually think underripe bananas taste better

• Nearly all cultures embraced the concept of young girls marrying and/or getting pregnant.
  • Studies have shown that men are attracted to as young as possible, irrespective of the man's age.
BASED & Open Heart Surgeon IQ

The mods should pin your comment ngl

Pedocels on suicide watch.

It's funny how normies and the media displays hebephilia as the world's most evil thing when it's painfully obvious that it's a near universal thing.
The list goes on.
Exactly.

Women have been married young for centuries, and only now is it seen as immoral.

I personally dont give one shit how normies feel about it. My tastes will never change.

I like underripe bananas
:worryfeels:
no I’m not a pedo I mean I actually think underripe bananas taste better
You are a high IQ supreme gentleman with refined and discriminating tastes. May St. Elliot Rodger (blessed be his name) provide you with a harem of giga stacy foidlets to fuck :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
My tastes will never change.
Newtonian IQ
Looks like the type of guy to kill and cannibalize a Dutch woman.
I want to cannibalize a flame grilled Dutch Woman in Minecraft

Last edited:
Based based based. If you are not eating tender thighs you are a massive volcel faggot and should be banned.

60h0d678x0b41

You are a high IQ supreme gentleman with refined and discriminating tastes. May St. Elliot Rodger (blessed be his name) provide you with a harem of giga stacy foidlets to fuck :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Newtonian IQ

I’m serious, ripe bananas are too sweet, they’re best with a bit of green. No this is not pedo code

Is there a guy version? Bieber, Zayn, Harry Styles slayed age 15, Clooney was engaged to Stacy Keibler age 46, Josh Brolin is a 50yr old Dilf

Early and mid teenage girls are more likely to die during pregnancy so no, preferring them is not biology.

That's true, 16 year old girls are at their prime, no question about it. Men who claim they are not attracted to 16 year olds are only doing it to save face and prevent ostracism. That does not mean women can't be attractive through their 20s all up to their 40s no problem.
Is there a guy version? Bieber, Zayn, Harry Styles slayed age 15, Clooney was engaged to Stacy Keibler age 46, Josh Brolin is a 50yr old Dilf
I am pretty sure that men peak in our mid 30s

Early and mid teenage girls are more likely to die during pregnancy so no, preferring them is not biology.
Foid IQ
Studies disapprove your statement
Screenshot 20200628 153806 Samsung Internet

That's true, 16 year old girls are at their prime, no question about it. Men who claim they are not attracted to 16 year olds are only doing it to save face and prevent ostracism.

This graph is factual

> 10 year olds
> UNDERripe?
:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

All jokes aside leave the "playing doctor" phase to 9-12 year olds as nature and psychosexual development intended- Mr Edgelord.

13 is the lucky number. As based Japanese anime artists, Luc Besson and Vladimir Nabokov knew.

Last edited:
Yellow bananas with a little green taste the best ngl
I’m serious, ripe bananas are too sweet, they’re best with a bit of green. No this is not pedo code

The list goes on.
Being attracted to women is litterally being a pedo since what makes women what they are is their higher neoteny kek