Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the average german woman

Gauleiter

Gauleiter

S.A.N.D. 2K25
★★
1615822827985 jpg

this is the average woman you'd see in Germany, she's even a bit on the more feminine side in terms of looks. in fact, they're are no 10s in Germany, German women stop at 8 due to being so fucking masculine and ugly (on average).

men are getting more soy and young teen girls are looking like adult women. but German Women? they T mog their men, and are on average 2 inches taller than them. you may say the statistics say otherwise, but Jewish overlords fabricate them to attract shitskins to flood the country. these brown men think they'll come and get a cute blonde gf, but instead all the women can stare over their head. truly over.

JFL at curries fantasizing about their white gf

Jawmogs me brutally that aryan goddess:feelskek:

View attachment 460918
this is the average woman you'd see in Germany, she's even a bit on the more feminine side in terms of looks. in fact, they're are no 10s in Germany, German women stop at 8 due to being so fucking masculine and ugly (on average).

men are getting more soy and young teen girls are looking like adult women. but German Women? they T mog their men, and are on average 2 inches taller than them. you may say the statistics say otherwise, but Jewish overlords fabricate them to attract shitskins to flood the country. these brown men think they'll come and get a cute blonde gf, but instead all the women can stare over their head. truly over.
Und die anderen Schlampen sind fett, jfl.

How is that a female

this is a woman. i don't believe it.

looks like an English teacher I had

Germans are the most hideous people and have the most hideous language. Their language is almost on par with Arabic in terms of how shitty it sounds. We should of finished the Germans of in WW2.

this is a woman. i don't believe it.
Germans are the most hideous people and have the most hideous language. Their language is almost on par with Arabic in terms of how shitty it sounds. We should of finished the Germans of in WW2.
Chinese sounds worse than both Germany and Arabic :feelspuke:

And this is what Iranian princesses look like:

tadj-es-saltaneh-persian-princess-3.jpg

tadj-es-saltaneh-persian-princess-7.jpg

tadj-es-saltaneh-persian-princess-9.jpg

0E0DBFE8 CC90 4FB2 891A AF060B24C2EF
average German soon

In den Niederlanden ist es wahrscheinlich noch schlimmer
durchschnitlicher niederländischer mann und frau
B8ac6f27b00014d3f05b29

half cope half truth. German mogs all non European languages, but is mogged immensely by English as its pretty much just an evolved version with less words for 'the'. but i like Arabic, it sounds cool and the Arabic script is very pretty.

had me keking irl. that niggas so proud of his nazi merch, probably doesn't know what the tilted version even means.

who are these gay nigs
the true successors of the Aryan race. don't you know that these people are the exact same as the ones long ago that were blonde with blue eyes?

who are these gay nigs
These creatures (technically female) are the result of years of inbreeding and intermingling with central asian barbaric gooks.

durchschnitlicher niederländischer mann und frau
View attachment 461019

half cope half truth. German mogs all non European languages, but is mogged immensely by English as its pretty much just an evolved version with less words for 'the'. but i like Arabic, it sounds cool and the Arabic script is very pretty.

had me keking irl. that niggas so proud of his nazi merch, probably doesn't know what the tilted version even means.
Satcy :feelsohh:

I studied in Germanistan for two years, that is not what the average German foid looks like.

View attachment 460918

@Ecstasy @BummerDrummer is this true ?

@Ecstasy @BummerDrummer is this true ?
He is a big exaggerating but Germany, especially southern Germany, has a lot of women of the neolithic phenotype. Take Luisa Neubauer as an example. Square head and broad jaw, often [UWSL]unruly and burps on the dinner table. [/UWSL]Mostly brown haired and darker eyed they represent the European before the Aryan invasion around 5000 years ago: (many consider her beautiful, yet she still has those typical stone age traits)

North German women are more typical aryan looking, yet they also often have high T traits. Narrow waist and often loudly. This one is dutch but she is north Germanic nontheless. My mum has the same kind of face and jaw, it's pretty common.

I would agree that german women often stop at 8/10, the best German foid I ever saw and also approachhed was Austrian and she had the best ass I ever saw. The good lookng and petite girls are often Polish, Italian or have some other kind of ethnicity mixed into them.

Most many and capable men and especially beautiful women in Germany were killed, raped or sacked in after 1945. If you ask me, Germany is gone. Just as Prussia and its order and culture is gone. The last remaining of us have to fight and create something new. This country is history.

EDIT: The girl in OPs post is Norwegian Tora Berger, not a German foid though. We don't have that much nordniggers in Germany.

Last edited:
Sure that's not a tranny?

v2kkvsm32pr61.jpg

Dutch foids like this mog her so badly

He is a big exaggerating but Germany, especially southern Germany, has a lot of women of the neolithic phenotype. Take Luisa Neubauer as an example. Square head and broad jaw, often [UWSL]unruly and burps on the dinner table. [/UWSL]Mostly brown haired and darker eyed they represent the European before the Aryan invasion around 5000 years ago: (many consider her beautiful, yet she still has those typical stone age traits)
View attachment 461406

North German women are more typical aryan looking, yet they also often have high T traits. Narrow waist and often loudly. This one is dutch but she is north Germanic nontheless. My mum has the same kind of face and jaw, it's pretty common.
View attachment 461407
I see

So many phenotypes tbh :feelscomfy: which of those 2 is your ideal preference :feelswhere:
I would agree that german women often stop at 8/10, the best German foid I ever saw and also approachhed was Austrian and she had the best ass I ever saw. The good lookng and petite girls are often Polish, Italian or have some other kind of ethnicity mixed into them.

Yes, I would imagine that the shorter "german" foids are more mongrelized than they should be. How tall was the austrian girl with the nice ass :feelswhere:?
Most many and capable men and especially beautiful women in Germany were killed, raped or sacked in after 1945. If you ask me, Germany is gone. Just as Prussia and its order and culture is gone. The last remaining of us have to fight and create something new. This country is history.

Yeah, the core of Germany got obliterated after that WW2 loss :feelsugh: a devastating way to end that Aryan lineage.

@LastGerman thoughts on this thread ?
EDIT: The girl in OPs post is Norwegian Tora Berger, not a German foid though. We don't have that much nordniggers in Germany.
Whats the difference between a nordic, Scandinavian and dutch compared to a pure blood Aryan ? Where do saxons come in within this relationship along with danes ?

Are danes and dutch the same ?

Whats the difference between a nordic, Scandinavian and dutch compared to a pure blood Aryan ? Where do saxons come in within this relationship along with danes ?

I'm not too deep into genetics and those peoples history but the differences are not that big. The "original" aryans or those who made up the Aryan warrior and king caste in the last thousands of years concentrated themselves in northern Germany and southern Scandinavia. Thats why the Dutch, Poles and southern Scandis are often more Aryan looking than south of Germany that has celtic (often pre-Aryan) influence.

Spread of the Aryan language, followed by their culture and genetics:

Genetic map of todays Europe:

I would guess that the Dutch, English and North German/Danes are the most similar since they made up the original Anglo and Saxon tribes. No idea if they all moved to England in the 5th and 6th century or if todays Dutch are still of the same genetic makeup. Guess you can Google this a lot and find some interesting maps.

Scandinavia is Norway, Sweden and Danmark only. Nordic includes Finland and Iceland aswell:

Jesus her shoulders are massive, they mog mine
Why don't you do some overhead presses now?

Last edited:
@LastGerman thoughts on this thread ?

Basically this:

The thing is, the future is heavily influenced by a foreign jewish agenda where we have no power over us and our land In fact, we still have to pay for being occupied Basic Law 120. There is no future... and there will be no fight. The people here will accept every nonsense and we can see it right now. People wearing a mask. People are like cattle. In fact, they are even less worth than cattle. This is why females love animals and hate/neglect men.

I'm not too deep into genetics and those peoples history but the differences are not that big. The "original" aryans or those who made up the Aryan warrior and king caste in the last thousands of years concentrated themselves in northern Germany and southern Scandinavia. Thats why the Dutch, Poles and southern Scandis are often more Aryan looking than south of Germany that has celtic (often pre-Aryan) influence.

Spread of the Aryan language, followed by their culture and genetics:
View attachment 461421
Genetic map of todays Europe:
View attachment 461417

I would guess that the Dutch, English and North German/Danes are the most similar since they made up the original Anglo and Saxon tribes. No idea if they all moved to England in the 5th and 6th century or if todays Dutch are still of the same genetic makeup. Guess you can Google this a lot and find some interesting maps.

Scandinavia is Norway, Sweden and Danmark only. Nordic includes Finland and Iceland aswell:
View attachment 461420

Why don't you do some overhead presses now?

I want to add some text to it in order to clarify this subject with some etymology:

"Askenaz, or Askanes, called by Aventinus Tuisco the Giant, and by others Tuisto or Tuizo (whom Aventinus makes the 4th son of Noah, and that he was born after the flood, but without authority) was sent by Noah into Europe, after the flood 131 years, with 20 Captains, and made a settlement near the Tanais, on the West coast of the Euxin sea (by some called Asken from him) and there founded the kingdom of the Germans and the Sarmatians... when Askenaz himself was 24 years old, for he lived above 200 years, and reigned 176.

In the vocables of Saxony and Hessia, there are some villages of the name Askenaz, and from him the Jews call the Germans Askenaz, but in the Saxonic and Italian, they are called Tuiscones, from Tuisco his other name. In the 25th year of his reign, he partitioned the kingdom into Toparchies, Tetrarchies, and Governments, and brought colonies from diverse parts to increase it. He built the city Duisburg, made a body of laws in verse, and invented letters, which Kadmos later imitated, for the Greek and High Dutch are alike in many words.

The 20 captains or dukes that came with Askenaz are: Sarmata, from whom Sarmatia; Dacus or Danus – Dania or Denmark; Geta from whom the Getae; Gotha from whom the Goths; Tibiscus, people on the river Tibiscus; Mocia - Mysia; Phrygus or Brigus - Phrygia; Thynus - Bithynia; Dalmata - Dalmatia; Jader – Jadera Colonia; Albanus from whom Albania; Zavus – the river Save; Pannus – Pannonia; Salon - the town Sale, Azalus – the Azali; Hister – Istria; Adulas, Dietas, Ibalus – people that of old dwelt between the rivers Oenus and Rhenus; Epirus, from whom Epirus.

Askenaz had a brother called Scytha (say the Germans) the father of the Scythians, for which the Germans have of old been called Scythians too (very justly, for they came mostly from old Scythia) and Germany had several ancient names; for that part next to the Euxin was called Scythia, and the country of the Getes, but the parts east of the Vistule or Weyssel were called Sarmatia Europaea, and westward it was called Gallia, Celtica, Allemania, Francia and Teutonia; for old Germany comprehended the greater part of Europe; and those called Gauls were all old Germans; who by ancient authors were called Celts, Gauls and Galatians, which is confirmed by the historians Strabo and Aventinus, and by Alstedius in his Chronology, p. 201 etc. Askenaz, or Tuisco, after his death, was worshipped as the ambassador and interpreter of the gods, and from thence called the first German Mercury, from Tuitseben to interpret.

In the 19th century, the German theologian August Wilhelm Knobel again equated Ashkenaz with the Germans, deriving the name of the Aesir from Ashkenaz."

@BummerDrummer
@turbocuckcel_7000

Last edited:
I want to add some text to it in order to clarify this subject with some etymology:

"Askenaz, or Askanes, called by Aventinus Tuisco the Giant, and by others Tuisto or Tuizo (whom Aventinus makes the 4th son of Noah, and that he was born after the flood, but without authority) was sent by Noah into Europe, after the flood 131 years, with 20 Captains, and made a settlement near the Tanais, on the West coast of the Euxin sea (by some called Asken from him) and there founded the kingdom of the Germans and the Sarmatians... when Askenaz himself was 24 years old, for he lived above 200 years, and reigned 176.

In the vocables of Saxony and Hessia, there are some villages of the name Askenaz, and from him the Jews call the Germans Askenaz, but in the Saxonic and Italian, they are called Tuiscones, from Tuisco his other name. In the 25th year of his reign, he partitioned the kingdom into Toparchies, Tetrarchies, and Governments, and brought colonies from diverse parts to increase it. He built the city Duisburg, made a body of laws in verse, and invented letters, which Kadmos later imitated, for the Greek and High Dutch are alike in many words.

The 20 captains or dukes that came with Askenaz are: Sarmata, from whom Sarmatia; Dacus or Danus – Dania or Denmark; Geta from whom the Getae; Gotha from whom the Goths; Tibiscus, people on the river Tibiscus; Mocia - Mysia; Phrygus or Brigus - Phrygia; Thynus - Bithynia; Dalmata - Dalmatia; Jader – Jadera Colonia; Albanus from whom Albania; Zavus – the river Save; Pannus – Pannonia; Salon - the town Sale, Azalus – the Azali; Hister – Istria; Adulas, Dietas, Ibalus – people that of old dwelt between the rivers Oenus and Rhenus; Epirus, from whom Epirus.

Askenaz had a brother called Scytha (say the Germans) the father of the Scythians, for which the Germans have of old been called Scythians too (very justly, for they came mostly from old Scythia) and Germany had several ancient names; for that part next to the Euxin was called Scythia, and the country of the Getes, but the parts east of the Vistule or Weyssel were called Sarmatia Europaea, and westward it was called Gallia, Celtica, Allemania, Francia and Teutonia; for old Germany comprehended the greater part of Europe; and those called Gauls were all old Germans; who by ancient authors were called Celts, Gauls and Galatians, which is confirmed by the historians Strabo and Aventinus, and by Alstedius in his Chronology, p. 201 etc. Askenaz, or Tuisco, after his death, was worshipped as the ambassador and interpreter of the gods, and from thence called the first German Mercury, from Tuitseben to interpret.

In the 19th century, the German theologian August Wilhelm Knobel again equated Ashkenaz with the Germans, deriving the name of the Aesir from Ashkenaz."

"Polytheistic" people from the "steppe" = Dan = Tuatha de Danann = Tuath = diot = German (Old High German basically)
In the end, it is all the same but unfortunately, most people do not see it or they do not want to see it, yet this topic on its own is so interesting. Now we have people fighting over it and they miss the great picture behind of it.
Ashkenaz = His name is related to the Assyrian Aškūza (Aškuzai, Iškuzai) = The Saka, Śaka, Shaka, Śāka or Sacae
@FinnCel
In Finland, people know the Germans as Saksa.

"Polytheistic" people from the "steppe" = Dan = Tuatha de Danann = Tuath = diot = German (Old High German basically)
In the end, it is all the same but unfortunately, most people do not see it or they do not want to see it, yet this topic on its own is so interesting. Now we have people fighting over it and they miss the great picture behind of it.
Ashkenaz = His name is related to the Assyrian Aškūza (Aškuzai, Iškuzai) = The Saka, Śaka, Shaka, Śāka or Sacae
@FinnCel
In Finland, people know the Germans as Saksa.
Why are you so obsessed with proofing via linguistics that we are the original jewish tribes? What would it change and why should someone hide this history? I don't get why the jews would want to switch names with us. History maybe, but you can't make them aryan by this anyways.

She would have chad sons tbh

Should’ve blown them off the map in 1945
Tbhngldedsrs
:feelsjuice: