Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't believe how ugly and fat the average American foid has become

B

bcroger

Major
★★★
When I was a kid back in the 2000-2010, about 67% of the USA was white (today its around 58%), Obesity was much lower, esp among women and we never had as many tattoos on women. Plus not all the foids were glued to their phones. Women looked WAY better back then.

Now I can't even turn my head without seeing some obese freak of nature. White American women are mostly fat pigs, but black/hispanic American women take the cake(pun intended) for being the worlds fattest.

American women are more obese than men even though men have 26 more lbs of muscle mass and denser bones than women. Disgusting. Can you even imagine how much the average American women shits on a daily basis?

Still Chad only

Still Chad only
Obese pigs don't get Chad. Over 90% of the time when I see an obese pig, she is with another overweight/obese man or with a low income nigger/hispanic who's making the sacrifice with a whale in order to improve his children's/family lineage by giving them European genetics

Last edited:
The average woman our grandfathers married is like 1/1000 woman today srs
Literal needle in a haystack, **** feminism for what it's done to woman. Absolutely disgusting.

Avg woman back then:

Not obese
No tattoos
Christian
Virgin (or low bodycount)
Family oriented
Polite
Doesn't swear every other word
Can cook
Feminine

Finding this nowadays is literally impossible. Even 1-2 bullets on this list.

When I was a kid back in the 2000-2010, about 67% of the USA was white (today its around 58%), Obesity was much lower, esp among women and we never had as many tattoos on women. Plus not all the foids were glued to their phones. Women looked WAY better back then.

Now I can't even turn my head without seeing some obese freak of nature. White American women are mostly fat pigs, but black/hispanic American women take the cake(pun intended) for being the worlds fattest.

American women are more obese than men even though men have 26 more lbs of muscle mass and denser bones than women. Disgusting. Can you even imagine how much the average American women shits on a daily basis?

View attachment 1158572
O bees

Literal needle in a haystack, **** feminism for what it's done to woman. Absolutely disgusting.

Avg woman back then:

Not obese
No tattoos
Christian
Family oriented
Polite
Can cook
Feminine

any female born after 1993 can’t cook. all they know is mcdonald’s , charge they phone, twerk, be bisexual , eat hot chip & lie

Avg woman back then:

Not obese
No tattoos
Christian
Family oriented
Polite
Can cook
Feminine

any female born after 1993 can’t cook. all they know is mcdonald’s , charge they phone, twerk, be bisexual , eat hot chip & lie

They'll keep pushing propaganda to think it's acceptable to lower your standards for these hamplanets because they know men are desperate horny creatures.

They'll keep pushing propaganda to think it's acceptable to lower your standards for these hamplanets because they know men are desperate horny creatures.
This is an example of an 'inelastic good' in economics. An elastic good could be for example Coke. If the price of Coke goes up, people will just buy Pepsi instead. There's an easy alternative. If the quality of women goes down though, what are you gonna do? Go gay?

This is an example of an 'inelastic good' in economics. An elastic good could be for example Coke. If the price of Coke goes up, people will just buy Pepsi instead. There's an easy alternative. If the quality of women goes down though, what are you gonna do? Go gay?
Chad has a monopoly on foids, especially ones that don't look like dogshit or break the weight scale.

Go gay if you’re mentally ill

Chad has a monopoly on foids, especially ones that don't look like dogshit or break the weight scale.
Yeah the dating market in 2024 is completely destroyed. A Basic Becky in 1964 is the equivalent of Stacy today, except she has access to like 1000 x more men and it's acceptable to be a whore.

Yeah the dating market in 2024 is completely destroyed. A Basic Becky in 1964 is the equivalent of Stacy today, except she has access to like 1000 x more men and it's acceptable to be a whore.
You can't really call it a market anymore. It's more like a pussy cartel.

You can't really call it a market anymore. It's more like a pussy cartel.
Late Stage Feminism

wI2CBa0smBGl-sXRYVYTYHzh1AP5ug6OyJKi8IppMUw.jpg

99.9% of recorded societies have heavily restricted women's rights and LGBT and now we are finding out why.

fwi0cexs3jmc1.jpeg

Last edited:
Guys, is it real to lose weight if you jyst FAST long enough? The case of Angus Barbieri is very curious, although he had access to all the needed vitamins from doctors.

Foids this day and age dont have to look after their appearance, because they literally can fuck anyone they desire

Foids this day and age dont have to look after their appearance, because they literally can fuck anyone they desire
Bullshit. Obese foids do NOT have a high SMV. Thats virtually why every fat, pig, landwhale I see is either with another overweight/obese man or with some nigger/Mexican who is making a sacrifice with a whale to give his children/family lineage European genetics.

Tinder matches and cyber sex don't correlate to actual SMV.

Muh body positivity!!! :foidSoy: