Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the average german woman

"Polytheistic" people from the "steppe" = Dan = Tuatha de Danann = Tuath = diot = German (Old High German basically)
In the end, it is all the same but unfortunately, most people do not see it or they do not want to see it, yet this topic on its own is so interesting. Now we have people fighting over it and they miss the great picture behind of it.
Ashkenaz = His name is related to the Assyrian Aškūza (Aškuzai, Iškuzai) = The Saka, Śaka, Shaka, Śāka or Sacae
@FinnCel
In Finland, people know the Germans as Saksa.
ngl this actually lines up with lots of stuff from the Bible. I am inclined to believe you.

Why are you so obsessed with proofing via linguistics that we are the original jewish tribes?

I really do like this topic in general. Etymology, theology, biology, race, our origin. It is interesting and I am highly invested in those kind of topics for plenty of years now.
The thing is, if you look at this topic, you come to the conclusion, that there are many different levels regarding "jews", "hebrew", Israel, Israelites, Jebus, "god", Yahweh, ĕlôhîym, Zebaoth and so on.

What would it change and why should someone hide this history?

In the end, you can apply this question on every topic. Why did the Nazis kill 6 Million jews? For example, in school they never gave you a valid reason for that. Also, leftists cannot name any reasons whatsoever. Weird, is not it?

But in order to answer the question of why... It is basically pretty simple. One could argue, that jews hijacked this history in order to become "chosen people". It is about power, shifting power and power dynamics. While we lost our own history and for blamed <insert any agenda here> other people are praised for their heritage, for example jews. It will lead to a situation where we are powerless, where we can be easily manipulated by foreign interests in order to do their bidding. In the end, you become absolutely nameless... you will become nothing... a nobody and it will become worse and worse. You will be absolutely dependent and rely on the "large group", a large group without any heritage, a nameless group. You can also call it hive mind. Funny, because Elon Musk wants to turn people into butterflies...

Another reason of why is even more simple, sheer ignorance which is also caused by (bad) translation, mistranslation (intentional or not intentional, it does not matter), incorrect reading (intentional or nor intentional, it does not matter), people with different point of views etc.

And now we live in a world where people are not interested in it anymore, they just do not care. People who are Christian also tend to not care. They do not want to listen to it, even people who tend to be "rightwing" before that.

I don't get why the jews would want to switch names with us. History maybe, but you can't make them aryan by this anyways.

Indeed. This is also stated in the bible. I am who I am. I am that I am. "Adonai"

Last edited:
I really do like this topic in general. Etymology, theology, biology, race, our origin. It is interesting and I am highly invested in those kind of topics for plenty of years now.
The thing is, if you look at this topic, you come to the conclusion, that there are many different levels regarding "jews", "hebrew", Israel, Israelites, Jebus, "god", Yahweh, ĕlôhîym, Zebaoth and so on.

In the end, you can apply this question on every topic. Why did the Nazis kill 6 Million jews? For example, in school they never gave you a valid reason for that. Also, leftists cannot name any reasons whatsoever. Weird, is not it?

But in order to answer the question of why... It is basically pretty simple. One could argue, that jews hijacked this history in order to become "chosen people". It is about power, shifting power and power dynamics. While we lost our own history and for blamed <insert any agenda here> other people are praised for their heritage, for example jews. It will lead to a situation where we are powerless, where we can be easily manipulated by foreign interests in order to do their bidding. In the end, you become absolutely nameless... you will become nothing... a nobody and it will become worse and worse. You will be absolutely dependent and rely on the "large group", a large group without any heritage, a nameless group. You can also call it hive mind. Funny, because Elon Musk wants to turn people into butterflies...

Another reason of why is even more simple, sheer ignorance which is also caused by (bad) translation, mistranslation (intentional or not intentional, it does not matter), incorrect reading (intentional or nor intentional, it does not matter), people with different point of views etc.

And now we live in a world where people are not interested in it anymore, they just do not care. People who are Christian also tend to not care. They do not want to listen to it, even people who tend to be "rightwing" before that.
At first, the reason they give for the holocaust is always racism, hatred, anti-humanism. They give this reason to push for their liberal enlightment agenda ("illuminati", freemasons, choosen one, children of god, the son and the sun etc.).

Concerning the topic of jewish history: Yes, it is full of manipulation and rewriting history, same with christians and probably most old cultures. But when it comes to the power the jews have today I still don't get where they try to adapt our history and why they should do it. Jews either represent themselves as a world open traveller culture that has no roots and accepts everyone, the mainstream leftist jews. Or they are traditional jews who try to separate themselves from others and still keep to their customs, calenadar, jewish names and festivals. This second type often lives in Israel or is a Zionist imo. None of these types adapt aryan culture though. They are proud of their nomad history, of their sacred dates where they and their god murdered the egyptian first born or enslaved other peoples. None of these historical events they claim as theirs are taken from our history.

The only thing I agree on is that they disort and hide our aryan history, but they don't claim it as theirs.

At first, the reason they give for the holocaust is always racism, hatred, anti-humanism. They give this reason to push for their liberal enlightment agenda ("illuminati", freemasons, choosen one, children of god, the son and the sun etc.).

Indeed but we know that this is not a valid reason. How do they know it is racism? In the end, they have no evidence for it. Same with George Floyd for example. They just assume it is racism. Why should someone kill 6 Million jews because of racism while simultaneously fighting a great war? It does not make much sense and in fact, it is impossible to do that in the first place.

But when it comes to the power the jews have today I still don't get where they try to adapt our history and why they should do it. Jews either represent themselves as a world open traveller culture that has no roots and accepts everyone, the mainstream leftist jews. Or they are traditional jews who try to separate themselves from others and still keep to their customs, calenadar, jewish names and festivals. This second type often lives in Israel or is a Zionist imo. None of these types adapt aryan culture though.

It is cargo cult.

Or they are traditional jews who try to separate themselves from others and still keep to their customs, calenadar, jewish names and festivals. This second type often lives in Israel or is a Zionist imo. None of these types adapt aryan culture though. They are proud of their nomad history, of their sacred dates where they and their god murdered the egyptian first born or enslaved other peoples.

And that is the problem. How do we know, they are the same people and who exactly are the Egyptians? Who exactly is this "god"? In this case it is Zebaoth which means it must be Cyrus the Great:

800px-Illustrerad_Verldshistoria_band_I_Ill_058.jpg

Painting_of_Cyrus_the_Great_in_battle.png

This picture kinda reminds us of someone else...

Alexander the Great (another Great One):

1920px-Alexander_Sarcophagus_Battle_of_Issus.jpg

He is also wearing a lion. The Lion of Juda. You can only find this kind of symbolism in Europe.

It is a fight between lion and bull. Yahweh against Baal:

800px-Baal_thunderbolt_Louvre_AO15775.jpg

He is throwing a thunderbolt. We can also read in the bible, that god used to throw thunderbolts. We can read the same thing in Norse mythology.

That is Thor:

800px-Bronzestatue_%E2%80%9EChrist_or_Thor%E2%80%9C_aus_dem_isl%C3%A4ndischen_Nationalmuseum.jpg

Now let us take a look at the "Saka" again:

Behistun.Inscript.Skunkha.jpg

We also know Baal as:
"Ish-bosheth (Hebrew: אִישְׁבֹּשֶׁת‎, ʼĪšbōšeṯ), also called Eshbaal (אֶשְׁבַּעַל‎, ’Ešba‘al; also Ishbaal) was the son of King Saul and the second king over the Kingdom of Israel."

It means king or lord = "god"

"Baʿal was also used as a proper name by the third millennium BCE, when he appears in a list of deities at Abu Salabikh. Most modern scholarship asserts that this Baʿal—usually distinguished as "The Lord" (הבעל, Ha Baʿal)—was identical with the storm and fertility god Hadad"

It goes even further beyond and now it will become really interesting:

"Ninus (Greek: Νίνος), according to Greek historians writing in the Hellenistic period and later, was the mythical founder of Nineveh (also called Νίνου πόλις "city of Ninus" in Greek), ancient capital of Assyria."

Ninus_Rex.jpg

"He was said to have been the son of Belus or Bel, a name that may represent a Semitic title such as Ba'al, "lord" (the famous name of a "god" whom Elijah opposed in 1 Kings 17ff)."

semiramis-tammuz.jpg

This baby is Tammuz/Nimrod. The thing is, that in the bible, Ninus is known as Nimrod, yet in the picture, this woman is being called Semiramis, which means, this would be his own wife. Once again we are going full circle:

"Tammuz came along in a very similar way to Jesus Christ. His mother was a powerful queen of Babylon named Semiramis. After her husband died, Semiramis married her own son who was named Nimrod. Nimrod therefore became a powerful king. Semiramis would unfortunately become a widow again when her son/husband was killed by an enemy.
To make matters worse, Nimrod’s body was cut into pieces and sent to all parts of the kingdom.
Queen Semiramis also stated that Baal would be present on earth in the form of fire, be it a candle or lamp. She also proclaimed that the moon was a goddess that went through a 28 day cycle and the full moon was a sign of her ovulation."

B2MdJJyCIAAVi-e.jpg

We can also see Jesus doing the same gesture with his fingers:

574648.jpg

"The name of Semiramis came to be applied to various monuments in Western Asia and Anatolia, the origin of which was forgotten or unknown. Various places in Assyria and throughout Mesopotamia as a whole, Media, Persia, the Levant, Anatolia, the Arabian Peninsula, and the Caucasus bore the name of Semiramis, but slightly changed, even in the Middle Ages."

That would explain, why we can see this exact same picture all over the lands:

images

It is also said, that Semiramis was transformed into a dove.

Also @Gauleiter
@BummerDrummer
@turbocuckcel_7000

Last edited:
"Polytheistic" people from the "steppe" = Dan = Tuatha de Danann = Tuath = diot = German (Old High German basically)
In the end, it is all the same but unfortunately, most people do not see it or they do not want to see it, yet this topic on its own is so interesting. Now we have people fighting over it and they miss the great picture behind of it.
Ashkenaz = His name is related to the Assyrian Aškūza (Aškuzai, Iškuzai) = The Saka, Śaka, Shaka, Śāka or Sacae
@FinnCel
In Finland, people know the Germans as Saksa.
Yes, it comes from the germanic tribe of saxons.
Also scissors are "sakset" im Finnish.

Basically this:

The thing is, the future is heavily influenced by a foreign jewish agenda where we have no power over us and our land In fact, we still have to pay for being occupied Basic Law 120. There is no future... and there will be no fight. The people here will accept every nonsense and we can see it right now. People wearing a mask. People are like cattle. In fact, they are even less worth than cattle. This is why females love animals and hate/neglect men.

I want to add some text to it in order to clarify this subject with some etymology:

"Askenaz, or Askanes, called by Aventinus Tuisco the Giant, and by others Tuisto or Tuizo (whom Aventinus makes the 4th son of Noah, and that he was born after the flood, but without authority) was sent by Noah into Europe, after the flood 131 years, with 20 Captains, and made a settlement near the Tanais, on the West coast of the Euxin sea (by some called Asken from him) and there founded the kingdom of the Germans and the Sarmatians... when Askenaz himself was 24 years old, for he lived above 200 years, and reigned 176.

In the vocables of Saxony and Hessia, there are some villages of the name Askenaz, and from him the Jews call the Germans Askenaz, but in the Saxonic and Italian, they are called Tuiscones, from Tuisco his other name. In the 25th year of his reign, he partitioned the kingdom into Toparchies, Tetrarchies, and Governments, and brought colonies from diverse parts to increase it. He built the city Duisburg, made a body of laws in verse, and invented letters, which Kadmos later imitated, for the Greek and High Dutch are alike in many words.

The 20 captains or dukes that came with Askenaz are: Sarmata, from whom Sarmatia; Dacus or Danus – Dania or Denmark; Geta from whom the Getae; Gotha from whom the Goths; Tibiscus, people on the river Tibiscus; Mocia - Mysia; Phrygus or Brigus - Phrygia; Thynus - Bithynia; Dalmata - Dalmatia; Jader – Jadera Colonia; Albanus from whom Albania; Zavus – the river Save; Pannus – Pannonia; Salon - the town Sale, Azalus – the Azali; Hister – Istria; Adulas, Dietas, Ibalus – people that of old dwelt between the rivers Oenus and Rhenus; Epirus, from whom Epirus.

Askenaz had a brother called Scytha (say the Germans) the father of the Scythians, for which the Germans have of old been called Scythians too (very justly, for they came mostly from old Scythia) and Germany had several ancient names; for that part next to the Euxin was called Scythia, and the country of the Getes, but the parts east of the Vistule or Weyssel were called Sarmatia Europaea, and westward it was called Gallia, Celtica, Allemania, Francia and Teutonia; for old Germany comprehended the greater part of Europe; and those called Gauls were all old Germans; who by ancient authors were called Celts, Gauls and Galatians, which is confirmed by the historians Strabo and Aventinus, and by Alstedius in his Chronology, p. 201 etc. Askenaz, or Tuisco, after his death, was worshipped as the ambassador and interpreter of the gods, and from thence called the first German Mercury, from Tuitseben to interpret.

In the 19th century, the German theologian August Wilhelm Knobel again equated Ashkenaz with the Germans, deriving the name of the Aesir from Ashkenaz."

@BummerDrummer
@turbocuckcel_7000
Damn I missed this, you back, son?

And did the kikes really steal the ashkenazi label from the white man? Seems cope, ethnics are the real semites. :dab:

View attachment 460918
this is the average woman you'd see in Germany, she's even a bit on the more feminine side in terms of looks. in fact, they're are no 10s in Germany, German women stop at 8 due to being so fucking masculine and ugly (on average).

men are getting more soy and young teen girls are looking like adult women. but German Women? they T mog their men, and are on average 2 inches taller than them. you may say the statistics say otherwise, but Jewish overlords fabricate them to attract shitskins to flood the country. these brown men think they'll come and get a cute blonde gf, but instead all the women can stare over their head. truly over.

Looks Dutch - superior Anglo genes laced with some test from all the training.
Und die anderen Schlampen sind fett, jfl.
lel

She maybe ugly but this foid ensures that the 3 next generations from her wouldn't be less than a chadlite:feelskek:

Worst i have ever seen, even for douchlanders she is ugly and super masculine.

Germans are the most hideous people and have the most hideous language. Their language is almost on par with Arabic in terms of how shitty it sounds. We should of finished the Germans of in WW2.
Where are you from? England?

Nothing eyeliner can't fix
View attachment 460918
this is the average woman you'd see in Germany, she's even a bit on the more feminine side in terms of looks. in fact, they're are no 10s in Germany, German women stop at 8 due to being so fucking masculine and ugly (on average).

men are getting more soy and young teen girls are looking like adult women. but German Women? they T mog their men, and are on average 2 inches taller than them. you may say the statistics say otherwise, but Jewish overlords fabricate them to attract shitskins to flood the country. these brown men think they'll come and get a cute blonde gf, but instead all the women can stare over their head. truly over.
would ascend with
Her kids are guaranteed :chad:

She has a lovely rifle

I studied and worked in Germany and also in England. There are many women that look like the one the OP posted in Germany but many do not look like that.

Pale skinned blonde german women look strange in my opnion. Like really pale and blonde hair makes them look like albinos without make up, I suppose thats why they always wear blue eye liner same reason why black women wear weave to hide their strange looks.

But german women are on average some what better looking than British women

Attachments

• IMG_20180114_132901.jpg
    IMG_20180114_132901.jpg
    952.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Frauen1h.jpg
    Frauen1h.jpg
    542.1 KB · Views: 32
bruh
:feelskek:
strange looks?
Yeah some black women look strange. West African women in my opinion.

When I was in the UK I saw good looking women from East Africa Uganda, Kenya, Ethiopia and some from South Africa. But I dont understand why black women burn their hair with chemicals becoming bald and then wear weave to look like white women.