Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The average erect penis length has increased over the past three decades across the world

I wish jelqing works.

"The current report identified a significant difference in penile measurements across different geographical regions. Geographic variation is consistent with prior reports with other investigators also identifying longer measurements in sub-Saharan Africans, intermediate in Europeans, South Asians, and North Africans, and smaller in East Asians [91]. However, the cause for differences remains unknown and as migration continues, reported variations may lessen with time."

So BBC isn't cope?

"The current report identified a significant difference in penile measurements across different geographical regions. Geographic variation is consistent with prior reports with other investigators also identifying longer measurements in sub-Saharan Africans, intermediate in Europeans, South Asians, and North Africans, and smaller in East Asians [91]. However, the cause for differences remains unknown and as migration continues, reported variations may lessen with time."

So BBC isn't cope?
Ultra cope go to wmaf subs you gonna find foids that want bwc only

I wasn't arguing JBB, I was asking if BBC (Niggers having larger dicks) is statistically true.

I wish my dick was bigger than 6.7 inches

all a foid is getting from me is 3 inches on a good day

The mean for Asia was 11.74cm (4.6 inches) in one of the charts.

Suifuel...

I mean, that puts me well above average for an asian dude but still, that is what were known for. 4.5 Inch erect dicks lol.

And keep in mind that not every asian dude is ripped with low body fat percentage. With above average or high body fat, that average of 4.6 goes to a visible 3.6 to 3.8 erect penis lol. We are so fucked as rice men.

Then again the average height of us rice men are anywhere from 5'4 to 5'7.

Last edited:

That is selection bias by the way, I can literally find hundreds of TikToks of Asian men with Black toilets. Likewise White toilets with an Asian fetish have also been organising online since K-pop rose to prominence.

The mean for Asia was 11.74cm (4.6 inches) in one of the charts.

Suifuel...

I mean, that puts me well above average for an asian dude but still, that is what were known for. 4.5 Inch erect dicks lol.

And keep in mind that not every asian dude is ripped with low body fat percentage. With above average or high body fat, that average of 4.6 goes to a visible 3.6 to 3.8 erect penis lol. We are so fucked as rice men.

Then again the average height of us rice men are anywhere from 5'4 to 5'7.

Absolutely brutal, man and I want lots half-Asian kids. :feelsmega: :feelsmega: :feelsmega: Let's hope they get my dick genes and not their mother's.

That is selection bias by the way, I can literally find hundreds of TikToks of Asian men with Black toilets. Likewise White toilets with an Asian fetish have also been organising online since K-pop rose to prominence.

Absolutely brutal, man and I want lots half-Asian kids. :feelsmega: :feelsmega: :feelsmega: Let's hope they get my dick genes and not their mother's.
Yea an independent media here posted that stats and for europe is like 14cm 5.5+ average new gens are equipped with big packages

I wasn't arguing JBB, I was asking if BBC (Niggers having larger dicks) is statistically true.
I highly doubt it was ever true just a jew pusyop to humiliate average europian , beyond me why anyone watches that gay shit , regardless as there are big dicks at blacks same goes for whites
Saw a foid on reddit once(slut) she said white men had bigger dicks even tho she slept with niggers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back