Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [The Apple Test] This Can't Be Real Right?, Everybody Can Imagine Things In Detail Right? (This Has to Be Some Meme/Joke)

Close your eyes and imagine and apple, what do you see?

• Total voters
shit this is fucking cringe
aphantasia doesnt exist
the limits of language end at the boundaries of your sensory inputs
do you “hear” your thoughts? you wouldnt describe it as hearing them the same way you hear things outside your sensory body
the same way you can generate a thoughtform and “see” a red apple
its just low iq niggers using language like niggers

this post was made by wittgenstein gang
smartest comment here

smartest comment here
No, it's just pendantry. Of course, everyone understands that we don't see something in our head in the same way when we talk about seeing something with our eyes, but we just use the same word because it sufficiently conveys the understanding without the need for inventing new words or concepts, and also for convenience's sake.

Luckily for me i have a photographic memory. I think my grandma did too. Maybe i get it from her. I can picture the apple but also change it's color. Green, red, even a fucking blue apple.

JFL. The absolute state of normal fucks. I can even conceptualize with my eyes open, let alone closed. Why are Normans so fucking NPC?
Dude, when I saw this apple thing I had goosebumps, this entire thing feels creepy and now I'm seeing there's so many examples like the inner monologue thing, it reminds me of this image:
View attachment 549187

I can say after this thread I'm less confused about humanity now.

If humans are so drastically different to each other on such a fundamental level, it's no wonder that some people can't be convinced with logic and they base their beliefs and decisions in life on emotion.

Some people literally can't comprehend what you're saying if you are explaining something logically. They can't visualize it, they can't mentally place themselves in the analogies you use or the scenarios you describe, they are incapable of understanding what you are saying even though it's so simple and obvious to you.

They are used to just "feeling" things rather than "experiencing" it.

Go read how the people who say they don't have inner monologues describe life, it's just so weird, they say they just "feel things" but no inner thoughts take place. They don't curse someone out in their mind if they are angry, they just "feel angry".

The people who can't visualize things, they say they just "know the shape of the apple", but they can't see it in their mind, that shit is crazy to me.

Does that mean they can't see the face of their own family members if they try to imagine it?

Is it different for faces?

Can you see your mothers face if you try to visualize it in your mind (try it with any family member)?

What do you mean by "feel an image", is there no colour and detail, and it's just a "shape"?

I've said some variation of this line in many threads while arguing with other users:

It all makes sense now. I was saying this thinking that they "aren't trying" but really and truly they were literally just incapable of even doing it.

Some people are just stuck in whatever mental framework they have, they can't change.

Trying to get them to understand what is so simple and obvious to me.

Is like trying to get a person who was born blind to imagine a rainbow.
Tesla’s me again.

Last edited:
Yes it's called aphantasia. Sadly I have it too
Trucel trait.
That's fucking creepy

There are people out there who lack internal monologue? I talk to myself 1000x more than to any other person.

I'm the same.

For me it's #1.

And for that second case, I just conceptualize it. I don't visualize everything in detail.
Just be born with perfect NT brain theory or perfect in general. If you aren't you utterly retarded and you can't save yourself from entropy:fuk:. I can see the apple and I can see all the inceldians PATHS and Eillot Rodger looking back in shallow dark eyes holding a bucket
Now you understand my frustrations that I have sometimes. :feelshaha:
It's over for those poor bastards who didn't ask to be in a world filled with monstrosity and demons who want you to be perfect. It's infinite everywhere. Everywhere is evil

Last edited:
JFL. The absolute state of normal fucks. I can even conceptualize with my eyes open, let alone closed. Why are Normans so fucking NPC?
They say TV and phones kill imagination. There’s a lot of imagination and raw drive that’s been killed

Last edited:
Ever heard of aphantasia faggot? :feelsjuice:

They say TV and phones kill imagination. There’s a lot of imagination and raw drive that’s been killed with the creation of these types of creations
Technology hasn’t effected mine negatively if anything it has increased my possibilities for imagination but Goyim with an already limited mental capacity don’t have a chance.

I remember when I found out that 50% of people in the world can only think in terms of shapes and sounds in their head, lmao.
This proves that normies are scientifically retarded and incapable of thinking at a higher level

in all honesty it wouldn't surprise me since most people irl are NPCs completely incapable of individual thought

not being able to imagine an apple would be the least of their problems
Bruh, people are so uncreative. It blows my mind

This proves that normies are scientifically retarded and incapable of thinking at a higher level
I always thought that normies deep down were suppressing their true personalities and creativity so they could fit in with the herd. But no... They are literally npcs. My god

That's fucking creepy

There are people out there who lack internal monologue? I talk to myself 1000x more than to any other person.

I'm the same.

For me it's #1.

And for that second case, I just conceptualize it. I don't visualize everything in detail.
It's fucking crazy right. Neurotypicals are so plain and boring. I've always shy autists were more creative than the boring NT normie

I really dont believe this is true. at least in high income areas

I remember when I found out that 50% of people in the world can only think in terms of shapes and sounds in their head, lmao.
Very sad. I personally have a wild imagination and daydream all the time. Baffles me that they are real life NPC's in world. Creativity is everything imo

Very sad. I personally have a wild imagination and daydream all the time. Baffles me that they are real life NPC's in world. Creativity is everything imo
I guess it helps them when it comes to things like meditation though. I tried doing the whole "clear your mind" thing once but there's too much chaos up there, there's always something going on, I'm always visualizing something. If I try to imagine one specific thing my mind will jump to another thing that intrudes upon that thought and I'll have to erase that thing and go back to the previous visualization.

It's really annoying, but it probably isn't a problem for people who can't really imagine anyways. The perks of an empty mind lol.

I guess it helps them when it comes to things like meditation though. I tried doing the whole "clear your mind" thing once but there's too much chaos up there, there's always something going on, I'm always visualizing something. If I try to imagine one specific thing my mind will jump to another thing that intrudes upon that thought and I'll have to erase that thing and go back to the previous visualization.

It's really annoying, but it probably isn't a problem for people who can't really imagine anyways. The perks of an empty mind lol.
Yeah,having a wild imagination can be stressful. Too much brain chatter and it's often harder to focus on tasks. So I guess I envy NPC's having the ability to be more mindful. I also try meditation to try and focus better. I fail everytime. I end up daydreaming about crazy shit the entire session. Having an imagination is great but I wish I had an on/off switch for it lol. People like us need to know how to build mindfulness and control it.

Even studying is a pain for me. Nonetheless, I still find it pathetic how people are devoid of any creativity or imagination. Since without it,we wouldn't have alot of the technology, entertainment etc that we have today. You were right...S[UWSL]ome people are truly worthless... [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Alot of those people who can't even imagine an apple end up becoming successful in entertainment industry. Whilst the truly creative ones rot never reaching their true potential. Cucked world.[/UWSL]

I only saw 2 and a red apple (people didn't even occur to me someone would hold this lol)