Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy what are some of the most hilarious copes redpill/bluepill normies preach?

Arnocel

Arnocel

eternally eclipsed by Megachad
★★★★★
to me, i think its the "bro we live on country, on a planet inside of billions of stars and none of this matters" or the "what it is what it is" bullshit but i want to know what you guys think.

"Don't let your future wife getting piped by other man bro keep grinding and keep hustling bro" = simp harder

"the right one will come to you bro" = never give up keep simping

"You doged a bullet" = projecting

"Don't let your future wife getting piped by other man bro keep grinding and keep hustling bro" = simp harder

"the right one will come to you bro" = never give up keep simping

"You doged a bullet" = projecting
kek, i remember scamza saying the same exact thing, "while your playing video games your future wife is getting pounded by another man so you need to IMPROOOOVE HARDER" your "future wife" is also getting pounded as your SELF IMPROOOOOOVING

kek, i remember scamza saying the same exact thing, "while your playing video games your future wife is getting pounded by another man so you need to IMPROOOOVE HARDER" your "future wife" is also getting pounded as your SELF IMPROOOOOOVING
After years of STEMceling gymaxxing and social skills improoving you finally get the privilege of raising chadspawns while fucking their mother once every moon horray!!

Tbh "it is what is" is something I tell myself everyday. It's good advice imo

Tbh "it is what is" is something I tell myself everyday. It's good advice imo
Same.

Personaliteehee will always be the most banal nonsense normies spew at me. By their definition of personality, they're telling me to be agreeable. Effectively, calling me ugly, go shut up and wageslave and do shit for me.

History doesn't matter and an extreme disparity in experience is manageable.

"Personality matters":soy:
"Looks don't matter" :foidSoy:

"Just go outside and touch the grass" :foidSoy: :soy:

to me, i think its the "bro we live on country, on a planet inside of billions of stars and none of this matters" or the "what it is what it is" bullshit but i want to know what you guys think.
Money maxx for an entitled ran through roastie to inflate her ego also actually thinking you can control a western woman like that cuck who wrote rational male didn’t he’s wife divorce him? Loool Looool way to go holding that frame bro