Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will right to death ever become a thing?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
Everyone should just have the option to go into a hospital and check out if they want to for an easy death by anesthesia, no questions asked. The age requirement should be either 18 or 21 and up.

I don’t see why people are forced to be here if they didn’t even choose too. There’s no point. If you aren’t intelligent, good looking, come from a healthy and financially stable background etc, then what’s the point? And the argument of “it gets better” doesn’t work because it damn sure doesn’t get better for everyone. And we will all die anyways regardless.

It just sucks that we’re forced to seek out our own deaths when the government easily has access to the means to end our misery in minutes painlessly and blissfully. All this suffering doesn’t need to exist.

We as a race need to stop viewing death as a terrible thing, it is our savior. It collects all and is the one thing that is equally constant between all of us and doesn’t discriminate.

Nope- the Jews need us all to be their good goy-cattle in order for them to ascertain more wealth.

That, and their overlords love feeding off-our cosmic suffering. :feelsjuice:

It already has in some parts of the world. It's also becoming more and more advanced in Canada.

I think it's available in some European countries.

Yes, it already is in some countries. In time, the rest of the world will catch up.

Its legal somewhere in Europe I think, I doubt it will ever be legal in the United Cucks

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZKiMu4QUfY

A high building is all you need if you really want to go. Most people just talk about suicide for attention.

It already has in some parts of the world. It's also becoming more and more advanced in Canada.
Unfortunately it’s for people with cancer or long term chronic illness from what I’ve heard.