Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I can't even be at peace when sitting at the bus stop

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I woke up this morning, I walked to the bus stop. Im waiting for the bus to arrive so it can take me to my college. It was a very beautiful morning, the bright yellow sun illuminated the city and the green trees were shining in the colors of gold and white. The sky was light blue and the white wispy clouds covered the sky. I hear the birds chirping. Within minutes of sitting at the bus stop, a teenage couple walked by me and they were cuddling for around 40 seconds. It looked like a scene from a romance movie, they were clearly having a nice day while I am forced to go about my day alone like.
Here is a picture of what it looked
Depositphotos 344316878 stock photo silhouette of loving couple hugging

Jesus fucking Christ, why can't I just be at peace when I'm at a bus stop? Everywhere I go, is the same shit. What next? Will I see a couple making love in the college computer lab as I'm taking an online quiz for my history class? Will I be seeing couples make love in front of my house as i enter my front porch to go inside? At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if these two hypothetical scenarios did occur today. Its as if God is teasing us by constantly showing us something that we cannot have. I would rather have the world get destroyed by nuclear warfare than to die an incel. I hope WW3 comes soon.

Last edited:
bus stops are pure death and ghetto as fuck

Get mogged here
Get mogged there
I get mogged, everywhere

Another reason I don’t leave the house

Bus stops are homeless smoking zones for a couple to sit where a man has pissed shows how little they care.

Next time pepper spray them for invading your personal space.

I woke up this morning, I walked to the bus stop. Im waiting for the bus to arrive so it can take me to my college. It was a very beautiful morning, the bright yellow sun illuminated the city and the green trees were shining in the colors of gold and white. The sky was light blue and the white wispy clouds covered the sky. I hear the birds chirping. Within minutes of sitting at the bus stop, a teenage couple walked by me and they were cuddling for around 40 seconds. It looked like a scene from a romance movie, they were clearly having a nice day while I am forced to go about my day alone like.
Here is a picture of what it looked
View attachment 1124367
Jesus fucking Christ, why can't I just be at peace when I'm at a bus stop? Everywhere I go, is the same shit. What next? Will I see a couple making love in the college computer lab as I'm taking an online quiz for my history class? Will I be seeing couples make love in front of my house as i enter my front porch to go inside? At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if these two hypothetical scenarios did occur today. Its as if God is teasing us by constantly showing us something that we cannot have. I would rather have the world get destroyed by nuclear warfare than to die an incel. I hope WW3 comes soon.

I bet it was a pretty white girl too. Fucking whores i hate them i truly do. When i see stuff like that i think about stomping on fucking puppies until their fucking eyes popout their fucking head. Fuck all women especially hot white girls.

I bet it was a pretty white girl too. Fucking whores i hate them i truly do. When i see stuff like that i think about stomping on fucking puppies until their fucking eyes popout their fucking head. Fuck all women especially hot white girls.
Are you white?

I'm tired of thirsting over foids. Theres no point in obsessing over females because none of them will ever show romantic or sexual interest in me. Its over
I dont want a relationship with them i just want to fuck them and use them for sex. Do you notice afrer masturbation is done you dont feel much anger just a little guilt? When i want to fuck the slut i just want to cum all over her and then leave and then when im angry again i fuck her. I don't want to settle down and have a life with some nagging fucking piece of shit women.

There are always loving couples on public transport.
You cant escape these brutal scenes when you are out in public. When it's raining, couples are usually indoors which is good because you don't have to see them make love outside

I can't believe having a gf was the norm even for ugly men back in the day. Now, they tell us to forget about it and focus on ourselves J F L

I dont want a relationship with them i just want to fuck them and use them for sex. Do you notice afrer masturbation is done you dont feel much anger just a little guilt? When i want to fuck the slut i just want to cum all over her and then leave and then when im angry again i fuck her. I don't want to settle down and have a life with some nagging fucking piece of shit women.
we think alike brocel