Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The amount of fakecels on this site is infuriating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
So many tall white guys with average faces crying here about being incels. In reality, half this sub is just people mad that they're not Chad. If you ask people here what actual facial deformity they have, most will say none. The fact that you can't get your oneitis Stacy doesn't mean you're incel. As a manlet with midface hypoplasia, it's hilarious how whiny most people here are, yet don't realize how good they have it. We should just start banning tall white dudes from this site unless they have a legit deformity, because this is just ridiculous. It's like a middle class American thinking he's in the same situation as an African child because he's not rich.

Like Tellem-Tyrone.

the amount of posts on who's a fakecel is infuriating tbh

So many tall white guys with average faces crying here about being incels. In reality, half this sub is just people mad that they're not Chad. If you ask people here what actual facial deformity they have, most will say none. The fact that you can't get your oneitis Stacy doesn't mean you're incel. As a manlet with midface hypoplasia, it's hilarious how whiny most people here are, yet don't realize how good they have it. We should just start banning tall white dudes from this site unless they have a legit deformity, because this is just ridiculous. It's like a middle class American thinking he's in the same situation as an African child because he's not rich.

My opinion exactly. If you can't go to a facial surgeon and they can't tell you that you have an objective abnormality with your face then you're probably not that fucking ugly and should quit crying about it.

That goes double if you're white and/or tall.

I made a thread about Hollywood actors not having "slayer" faces and people comment regarding top paid actors that "those guys would be incel if they weren't famous".

https://incels.is/threads/why-is-the-slayer-phenotype-so-rare-in-hollywood.44448/

These people are just retarded.

If you're not chad you'll have to run through hell and back on your knees with a ticking time bomb known as youth just to get an average girl these days.

lmao unless you're the most deformed hawking lookalike being white, you aren't an incel, only ethnics and curries can be incels

Not a white, right wingish tall 1st worlder dude here, but I don't really care about tall white first worlders feeling the incelhood.

If you don't get laid by will, you're incel, period. You can be fucked up either physically, economically, psychologically, etc. We're all blackpilled enough to know luck amounts to way more than anything else, no matter how much self pity you might feel at having it even worse than them; you still know they're incel anyways. No fucking point in beating the shit of someone else cuz you think if you were in his shoes you're doing better.

If you're not chad you'll have to run through hell and back on your knees with a ticking time bomb known as youth just to get an average girl these days.
Bull fucking shit. Stop spreading bullshit. You're just looking for excuses. The reality is that most tall white dudes here aren't ugly, just have 0 social skills. You're not Chad, you'll never be one, so stop expecting women to fall into your lap. Chad can do that, you can't. That doesn't mean you're incel, it just means you don't want to try.

The daily ethnic 'cope so I don't rope' thread. If these threads keep y'all happy, then w/e.

Damn every community always has those people trying to determine who does and doesnt belong in said group. Annoying af.

If someone is a self professed incel, they're an incel. Why would someone fake it? Not exactly a source of pride being in this boat.

Also, the amount of "I have it worse than X because Y", is probably the root cause of inceldom.

Also OP, what do you mean by midface hypoplasia? Recessed upper jaw? Let's talk surgeries. I love talking facial surgeries. Have you gone for any consults?

There are great infraorbital and other implants as well.

Not a white, right wingish1st worlder dude here, but I don't really care about tall white first worlders feeling the incelhood.

If you don't get laid by will, you're incel, period. You can be fucked up either physically, economically, psychologically, etc. We're all blackpilled enough to know luck amounts to way more than anything else, no matter how much self pity you might feel at having it even worse than them; you still know they're incel anyways.
The blackpill is about looks. If you're average you can't use the blackpill as an excuse for why you can't get laid.

ok you realize im ethnic??? i dont understand the hate, im not white

Shut the fuck up. I've seen your face and you're like a 7/10 black guy plus 6'2". You're a living joke.

The daily ethnic 'cope so I don't rope' thread. If these threads keep y'all happy, then w/e.
Damn that avatar is probably the best on the site. Can you imagine Elliot rolling up beside ReviewBrah, and recruiting him into the rebellion? UltimateFantasy™

Damn every community always has those people trying to determine who does and doesnt belong in said group. Annoying af.

If someone is a self professed incel, they're an incel. Why would someone fake it? Not exactly a source of pride being in this boat.

You're not an "incel" if you are just whining you can't get women as easily as your Miro Cech catfish account.

Also OP, what do you mean by midface hypoplasia? Recessed upper jaw? Let's talk surgeries. I love talking facial surgeries. Have you gone for any consults?

There are great infraorbital and other implants as well.
Recessed zygos, recessed nasal bone, recessed orbital rims. Just google some pics to get a better idea. In terms of surgeries a modified lefort 3 is the only way to fix it, although you can get similar or even better results with midface distraction osteogenesis. I haven't gotten a consultation because I'm poor as fuck and there are no proper facial surgeons where I live. I'll probably end up selling all of my inheritance once I get some just to pay for surgery.

being ethnic drops me 4 psl points tbh tbh

Did your mom drop you on your head as a child? Do you have autism? Are you mentally handicapped? I'm genuinely curious what's wrong with you.
Recessed zygos, recessed nasal bone, recessed orbital rims. Just google some pics to get a better idea. In terms of surgeries a modified lefort 3 is the only way to fix it, although you can get similar or even better results with midface distraction osteogenesis. I haven't gotten a consultation because I'm poor as fuck and there are no proper facial surgeons where I live. I'll probably end up selling all of my inheritance once I get some just to pay for surgery.

Lol. You can't get a modified LF3. That's absurd. If you have a truly recessed midface, you'd have an underbite, in which case an LF1 + facial implants are your best approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.