Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The amazing digital circus isn't that good

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Seriously everyone talking about the pilot episode as if it was the second coming of Christ but I watched and quoting EDP445 it's alright like... Overrated as fuck in my opinion :fuk: It's better than most modern animated adult cartoons but the standards are so low that's not a very hard achievement. Dunno why so many soys and queers loved it so much.

It's growth is insane. I don't get it.

And it's dubbed to several languages which also costs $$$ definitely not a small indie studio

Well now I'm suspicious. Digital Circus's takeover was sudden and drastic.

People need clussy man it's not that deep.

watched it, seems like dumblr type whorez dig that shit

I saw the character “pomni” seems pretty popular on Roblox. @CopeHarderNow do u like that character?

I like it. Definitely overrated and doesn't deserve 100+ million views...

And it's dubbed to several languages which also costs $$$ definitely not a small indie studio
The studio that co-made it is Glitch Productions. They spin off of a another youtubepoop type show and they get a lot of merch sales and grants from the Australian govt. It's run by two Asian brothers.

>A fucking youtube cartoon for trannies is... NOT GOOD????
HOLY FUCK I NEED TO POST THIS IN THE INCEL FORUM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

I liked it, don't like the tranny character though, its out of place. Its so out of place you can right away tell its a tranny with emotional baggage. I like the style very liminal.