Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thanksgiving Forgiveness Unbans

Master

Master

Founder
★★★★★
As has been the tradition for the past few years now, I want to say Happy Thanksgiving! I also want to let you know that we are doing the Thanksgiving forgiveness unbans.

As long as you weren't banned for being a fakecel, infiltrator, or for doing something illegal, you can request to be unbanned by submitting a ban appeal!

The unbans will decided on a case-by-case basis. If you have any further questions, just list them below.

Thank you.

Wrong subforum boyo, this should go in News and Announcements. Time for your 20%. :bigbrain:

Robert Redford Nod GIF

Me looking at the fakecels and infiltrators sperging out in ban appeals :feelscomfy:

unban @CorpseWatcher
he dindo nuffin

@inceloser

It is time to accend.

And what if they aren't a yankee?

let me post photos and gifs again

How about you do something useful and change my username to @nicotinecel

add a voice verification these will strip out some foids

Lifefuel for General Alek and Reclusemaxxer

Give me VIP for Christmas nigga

Me looking at the fakecels and infiltrators sperging out in ban appeals :feelscomfy:
You typing that makes me fell like Im looking at Minos from Dantes Inferno. As you lay judgement on many.

Get my niggas out of their cages
@inceloser
@cemgaripoglu2

Eid is the only holiday this forum should observe, dont make this thread til then

Unban me

Oh wait, Im not banned, never mind

Since I have never been banned I will reserve this a 1 ticket to be unbanned no questions asked.

As has been the tradition for the past few years now, I want to say Happy Thanksgiving! I also want to let you know that we are doing the Thanksgiving forgiveness unbans.

As long as you weren't banned for being a fakecel, infiltrator, or for doing something illegal, you can request to be unbanned by submitting a ban appeal!

The unbans will decided on a case-by-case basis. If you have any further questions, just list them below.

Thank you.
Can I get my 63,000 posts and threads back?
rat petit GIF

I have never celebrated Thanksgiving, not a thing where i live

Are we this desperate for more activity on this site? Is it really that over?

And happy Thanksgiving to you as well Master, for keeping this abysmal forum operational as long as it has been :feelsaww:

Wouldn't this just mean the same thing that's going on rn lol?
and
Wrong subforum boyo, this should go in News and Announcements. Time for your 20%. :bigbrain:

why gamify moderation? isn't that just a sign that all the moderators do is power-trip for their own satisfaction and the rules are fictional justifications for arbitrary moderation that forum users should have 0 faith or trust in? why shouldn't users be forgiven for non serious offences any time of year?

Thank you.
Don't do that please

They were banned for a reason, Why unban...

@Napoleon de Geso when is my nigga napoleon getting unbanned? :feelsaww:

how much are we talking?
He was a former sexhaver when he was younger, his facebook with his full name got doxxed and users found pics of him with girls.
@Napoleon de Geso who got laid a bunch in their youth until agepill and schizophrenic + alcoholism hit him.

If you saw his pics you’d rate him as a normie too but he got laid in his youth while we rot here. History always repeats itself, fakecels will always walk among us

I’m pleased that @General Alek is unbanned.

They were banned for a reason, Why unban...
Unbans happen. Its somethimes nice to just give people the benefit on happy holiday seasons. Why not. Many of us are suffering. Many banned people are suffering, hopefully they learn their lesson. If not, they can go straight back to the ban pit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back