Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Give up and withdraw as much as you can from the outside world. Cut all unnecessary ties.

Plggy20144

Plggy20144

“some had sex daily, others 5 to 6 times or never”
Again, this is another thread for the truecels to interact with, if you're a fakecel, you will not understand this thread, so do not try.
Interacting with others will cause you nothing but pain and sadness. Nobody in person will ever accept you on the basis that you are ugly, especially anyone who's normal. You need to stop coping that maybe tomorrow, or in a year, or in 5 years, things will be different. It will never change. The same lifeless, dull cycle that has defined your existence will never stop, and trying to escape your fate in anyway will incur a toll to the blackpill. Wageslave, neet, do whatever you like, and interact as much as is necessary, but you need to stop thinking anyone will save you or rescue you. You are a fucking failure, start acting like it. Again, this may seem like common sense, but I know how often truecels will fall into the trap of believing small copes to distract themselves from their reality. It's over, just stop it, and start rotting. We weren't meant for anything else.

In 5 years after AGI/ASI overwhelms the job market we will all be able to rot in style.
Not to mention the copes that will emerge due to convergent VR/BCI/AI technology.

In 5 years after AGI/ASI overwhelms the job market we will all be able to rot in style.
Not to mention the copes that will emerge due to convergent VR/BCI/AI technology.
true, I'll just have a robot gf, and be content with that. Hopefully I can get it to look like Rena from Higurashi. What anime chick would you pick to be your robot gf?