Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 100% Warning Permabans are no more (unless under special circumstances)

Master

Master

Founder
★★★★★
After a few months of thinking about it, I have removed the permaban that is given out after reaching 100% warning points. The ban will instead be a one month ban instead of a permaban and it will be appealable. A permaban doesn't really make sense outside of specific circumstances (illegal content, infiltrator, or being a fakecel) so I have adjusted the system to reflect that. People can still be manually permabanned by a moderator for severe violations of the rules, but this is now the standard.

Also, anyone permabanned for reaching 100% warnings can appeal to be unbanned due to this new policy.

Edit: It seems that there is some confusion here. The only thing that is changing is that members that get to 100% warning level will only be banned for a month instead of permabanned. Mods will still be able to permaban when they see fit outside of the warning system.

Last edited:
Desperate attempt to revive the forum :blackpill:

Would you let @To koniec back?

Ezgifcom gif maker

Desperate attempt to revive the forum :blackpill:

Most mods don't intend on permabanning people with warnings anyways, this just pretty much makes what we were doing official policy rather than a mod having to reverse a permaban after a period of time.

jfl
this forum will run rapid with more bugs because of this.
we will have people like @NoLooksNoLife (who was funny) but on drugs times 100 which will be too much.

this is the dumbest shit ive ever seen

this is the dumbest shit ive ever seen
Forreal now we have to deal with edgy fakecels and low iq foids trying to infiltrate
Dumbest move ever

@LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo (edit) and @proudweeb also now on sui watch rn since they can't b bannin niggaz no more xd

Last edited:
About inflitator?

'Muh no more perma ban for every users'

About inflitator?

'Muh no more perma ban for every users'

Permabans still apply for inflitrators and foids, the only thing that is changing is that members won't be permabanned for reaching a 100% warning level.

Also @Master ,
Does this apply to already banned 100% field graded separated users?
Will they be coming back if they have been separated for a month?

@cripplecel this means @Incel Prime can get unbanned

unban @bannedincel

Forreal now we have to deal with edgy fakecels and low iq foids trying to infiltrate
Dumbest move ever
we will have more faggots like fagdetta spamming cringy garbage and trolling 24/7 that will be immune to being perma. retarded as fuck

@Master will you unban everyone who was banned from warning %s reaching 100 that werent infiltrators or blatant fakecels? that is only fair, since now people will be able to constantly do the same things that got people permanently banned in the past over and over again and only get 1 month time outs

we will have more faggots like fagdetta spamming cringy garbage and trolling 24/7 that will be immune to being perma. retarded as fuck
At least before you could report and get them banned forever afer attending 100% of points
Now they will keep doing that forever

Very unnecessary move to be honest theres a reason people get warning points not everyone fits this place this isnt some cool kids in the shadows club that normies and toilets think it is

Unban my nigga @Incel Prime!

Very unnecessary move to be honest theres a reason people get warning points not everyone fits this place this isnt some cool kids in the shadows club that normies and toilets think it is
truthpill. some bans certainly need to be reversed though. if you arent a fakecel/inf and werent banned for incel shaming you should be allowed back. some other exceptions should apply as well. Fag Link gave me a 90% once for literally just typing those two words… if i had caught another 10% before that one expired would i have deserved perma? of course not but a lot of people who reach 100% do

unban @Murder Mario

Also please don’t let known homosexuals back in.

Good. I never understood why you permabanned brocels for small violations.

Wait, so you literally can't be permabanned? HOLY KEKARONI, I guess I don't need to be afraid. CHADkubro is HERE to stay!

Attachments

• GOKU.jpg
    GOKU.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 10
@Master this is the problem with your new change
Wait, so you literally can't be permabanned? HOLY KEKARONI, I guess I don't need to be afraid. CHADkubro is HERE to stay!

What exactly were you afraid of? Being outed? :feelswhere:

@Master I'm hoping this is just some 200 IQ move you're making to help clean up more filth from the forum by giving the people who don't belong here a chance to feel invincible and post more brazenly.

It's already not looking promising. :feelsbadman:

@Master I'm hoping this is just some 200 IQ move you're making to help clean up more filth from the forum by giving the people who don't belong here a chance to feel invincible and post more brazenly.

It's already not looking promising. :feelsbadman:
You will NOT question Master, he is the FUARKING founder of this Holy Land and Shitmax. Kneel to him right now. Do you fucking understand? He is your GOD.
>b-b-b-b-b-b-but I have 28000 posts (0 of note though) so I c-can question my GOD, Master
Did I fucking stutter?

The mods openly admitted that they are persecuting me because they personally don't like me, so I was afraid of getting banned.

>No argument
KEKAPOOPY.
You were banned for being a dumbass troll. The mods themselves would post and confirm what others were telling you, but you were still being combative.

You will NOT question Master, he is the FUARKING founder of this Holy Land and Shitmax. Kneel to him right now. Do you fucking understand? He is your GOD.
Please STFU. You're starting that shit all over again.

Seems alright I trust the mods to permaban where needed.

@Mortis He's at it again. GTFIH.
>HE IS SO AFRAID OF ME HE HAS TO CALL HIS BUDDY (Who I destroyed 3-0 last time and he fled btw)
I'm literally cachinnating right now.

Attachments

• Goku cachinnating.jpg
    Goku cachinnating.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
>HE IS SO AFRAID OF ME HE HAS TO CALL HIS BUDDY (Who I destroyed 3-0 last time and he fled btw)
I'm literally cachinnating right now.
I'm tagging him so he can enjoy a good laugh at your idiocy. :feelskek: :feelsclown: