Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 100% Warning Permabans are no more (unless under special circumstances)

I sincerely hope you step down and/or give someone else who is a capable leader admin privilege so they can make actual useful changes around here.
Someone like the humble inkel who made the post before this one :feelsLSD:

but the constant hate and resentment towards women is honestly turning me into an even worse person
INSTANTLY stopped reading :feelskek: i dont think ive ever stopped reading faster. go back to soydit

I'm reposting a comment I made on another post because I feel this is very important to discuss.

I don't feel like this website is good for any of us. The social aspect is great because alot of us are lonely, but the constant hate and resentment towards women is honestly turning me into an even worse person. I think the reason I came on here was to avoid the reality of my poor decisions I've made in my life. Sure I'm unattractive and may indeed probably be alone the rest of my life, but i just can't live with all this anger in my heart. I know not everyone is like this, and I understand if you wish to stay. I'm sorry life has not been kind to you. From the bottom of my heart, from one incel to another I am deeply sorry. All I can say is that this hate is crippling me both physically and mentally and I have to stop or else I'm just gonna lose myself to it.

Feel free to stay if you like, but I think I'm gonna delete my account. Thank you to all the brocels who showed me kindness on here, it means more then you'll ever know. And I'll pray for you all as well as myself. Alot of you here are good people who deserve to see the good in yourselves. Don't lose yourself to this please. You may not see it but I see something great in each and every one of you.
This place is just a honeypot for federal agents. Master himself got blackmailed all the way back in december 2021, it literally says so on the wiki. It is a shithole for us to become laughingstock in front of normie and foid lurkers and feds. We are jokes on here just like we are in real life.

I'm reposting a comment I made on another post because I feel this is very important to discuss. I don't feel like this website is good for any of us. The social aspect is great because alot of us are lonely, but the constant hate and resentment towards women is honestly turning me into an even worse person. I think the reason I came on here was to avoid the reality of my poor decisions I've made in my life. Sure I'm unattractive and may indeed probably be alone the rest of my life, but i just can't live with all this anger in my heart. I know not everyone is like this, and I understand if you wish to stay. I'm sorry life has not been kind to you. From the bottom of my heart, from one incel to another I am deeply sorry. All I can say is that this hate is crippling me both physically and mentally and I have to stop or else I'm just gonna lose myself to it. Feel free to stay if you like, but I think I'm gonna delete my account. Thank you to all the brocels who showed me kindness on here, it means more then you'll ever know. And I'll pray for you all as well as myself. Alot of you here are good people who deserve to see the good in yourselves. Don't lose yourself to this please. You may not see it but I see something great in each and every one of you.

Please leave this site before it turns you into something you are not
>checks join date
>JoinedOct 20, 2023

ah, makes sense. go preach your cuckery somewhere else and kill yourself

I'm reposting a comment I made on another post because I feel this is very important to discuss. I don't feel like this website is good for any of us. The social aspect is great because alot of us are lonely, but the constant hate and resentment towards women is honestly turning me into an even worse person. I think the reason I came on here was to avoid the reality of my poor decisions I've made in my life. Sure I'm unattractive and may indeed probably be alone the rest of my life, but i just can't live with all this anger in my heart. I know not everyone is like this, and I understand if you wish to stay. I'm sorry life has not been kind to you. From the bottom of my heart, from one incel to another I am deeply sorry. All I can say is that this hate is crippling me both physically and mentally and I have to stop or else I'm just gonna lose myself to it. Feel free to stay if you like, but I think I'm gonna delete my account. Thank you to all the brocels who showed me kindness on here, it means more then you'll ever know. And I'll pray for you all as well as myself. Alot of you here are good people who deserve to see the good in yourselves. Don't lose yourself to this please. You may not see it but I see something great in each and every one of you.

INSTANTLY stopped reading :feelskek: i dont think ive ever stopped reading faster. go back to soydit

>checks join date
>JoinedOct 20, 2023

ah, makes sense. go preach your cuckery somewhere else and kill yourself
How are you unaware of the great Bianor?

I'm reposting a comment I made on another post because I feel this is very important to discuss. I don't feel like this website is good for any of us. The social aspect is great because alot of us are lonely, but the constant hate and resentment towards women is honestly turning me into an even worse person. I think the reason I came on here was to avoid the reality of my poor decisions I've made in my life. Sure I'm unattractive and may indeed probably be alone the rest of my life, but i just can't live with all this anger in my heart. I know not everyone is like this, and I understand if you wish to stay. I'm sorry life has not been kind to you. From the bottom of my heart, from one incel to another I am deeply sorry. All I can say is that this hate is crippling me both physically and mentally and I have to stop or else I'm just gonna lose myself to it. Feel free to stay if you like, but I think I'm gonna delete my account. Thank you to all the brocels who showed me kindness on here, it means more then you'll ever know. And I'll pray for you all as well as myself. Alot of you here are good people who deserve to see the good in yourselves. Don't lose yourself to this please. You may not see it but I see something great in each and every one of you.I'm reposting a comment I made on another post because I feel this is very important to discuss. I don't feel like this website is good for any of us. The social aspect is great because alot of us are lonely, but the constant hate and resentment towards women is honestly turning me into an even worse person. I think the reason I came on here was to avoid the reality of my poor decisions I've made in my life. Sure I'm unattractive and may indeed probably be alone the rest of my life, but i just can't live with all this anger in my heart. I know not everyone is like this, and I understand if you wish to stay. I'm sorry life has not been kind to you. From the bottom of my heart, from one incel to another I am deeply sorry. All I can say is that this hate is crippling me both physically and mentally and I have to stop or else I'm just gonna lose myself to it. Feel free to stay if you like, but I think I'm gonna delete my account. Thank you to all the brocels who showed me kindness on here, it means more then you'll ever know. And I'll pray for you all as well as myself. Alot of you here are good people who deserve to see the good in yourselves. Don't lose yourself to this please. You may not see it but I see something great in each and every one of you.I'm reposting a comment I made on another post because I feel this is very important to discuss. I don't feel like this website is good for any of us. The social aspect is great because alot of us are lonely, but the constant hate and resentment towards women is honestly turning me into an even worse person. I think the reason I came on here was to avoid the reality of my poor decisions I've made in my life. Sure I'm unattractive and may indeed probably be alone the rest of my life, but i just can't live with all this anger in my heart. I know not everyone is like this, and I understand if you wish to stay. I'm sorry life has not been kind to you. From the bottom of my heart, from one incel to another I am deeply sorry. All I can say is that this hate is crippling me both physically and mentally and I have to stop or else I'm just gonna lose myself to it. Feel free to stay if you like, but I think I'm gonna delete my account. Thank you to all the brocels who showed me kindness on here, it means more then you'll ever know. And I'll pray for you all as well as myself. Alot of you here are good people who deserve to see the good in yourselves. Don't lose yourself to this please. You may not see it but I see something great in each and every one of you.I'm reposting a comment I made on another post because I feel this is very important to discuss. I don't feel like this website is good for any of us. The social aspect is great because alot of us are lonely, but the constant hate and resentment towards women is honestly turning me into an even worse person. I think the reason I came on here was to avoid the reality of my poor decisions I've made in my life. Sure I'm unattractive and may indeed probably be alone the rest of my life, but i just can't live with all this anger in my heart. I know not everyone is like this, and I understand if you wish to stay. I'm sorry life has not been kind to you. From the bottom of my heart, from one incel to another I am deeply sorry. All I can say is that this hate is crippling me both physically and mentally and I have to stop or else I'm just gonna lose myself to it. Feel free to stay if you like, but I think I'm gonna delete my account. Thank you to all the brocels who showed me kindness on here, it means more then you'll ever know. And I'll pray for you all as well as myself. Alot of you here are good people who deserve to see the good in yourselves. Don't lose yourself to this please. You may not see it but I see something great in each and every one of you.I'm reposting a comment I made on another post because I feel this is very important to discuss. I don't feel like this website is good for any of us. The social aspect is great because alot of us are lonely, but the constant hate and resentment towards women is honestly turning me into an even worse person. I think the reason I came on here was to avoid the reality of my poor decisions I've made in my life. Sure I'm unattractive and may indeed probably be alone the rest of my life, but i just can't live with all this anger in my heart. I know not everyone is like this, and I understand if you wish to stay. I'm sorry life has not been kind to you. From the bottom of my heart, from one incel to another I am deeply sorry. All I can say is that this hate is crippling me both physically and mentally and I have to stop or else I'm just gonna lose myself to it. Feel free to stay if you like, but I think I'm gonna delete my account. Thank you to all the brocels who showed me kindness on here, it means more then you'll ever know. And I'll pray for you all as well as myself. Alot of you here are good people who deserve to see the good in yourselves. Don't lose yourself to this please. You may not see it but I see something great in each and every one of you.

i dont pay much attention. clearly hes a cuck though
EF9FC87B EF37 4825 9378 443AE30CCCD6

How else but by ignoring everyone would he keep his postcount under 500
I could swear that he had more. I think that he deleted at least once.

He'd need to make a ban appeal
Uhm, could you enable his account so he could ban appeal? He says that he can't do anything on his account @To koniec

Uhm, could you enable his account so he could ban appeal? He says that he can't do anything on his account @To koniec
@proudweeb

@proudweeb
I have released @To koniec from his purgatory (hopefully he does not make me regret giving him a 2nd chance)

He was not able to ban appeal as he was previously hardbanned for his offense

Why did he get banned, because he doxxed Femoids and a bunch of other fakecels?

Forum turning into a leftie paradise

I have released @To koniec from his purgatory (hopefully he does not regret me giving him a 2nd chance)

He was not able to ban appeal as he was previously hardbanned for his offense
Thank you.

It was a shits how. Turned out all pics were fake, originally posted as bait by who knows who.

After a few months of thinking about it, I have removed the permaban that is given out after reaching 100% warning points. The ban will instead be a one month ban instead of a permaban and it will be appealable. A permaban doesn't really make sense outside of specific circumstances (illegal content, infiltrator, or being a fakecel) so I have adjusted the system to reflect that. People can still be manually permabanned by a moderator for severe violations of the rules, but this is now the standard.

Also, anyone permabanned for reaching 100% warnings can appeal to be unbanned due to this new policy.

Edit: It seems that there is some confusion here. The only thing that is changing is that members that get to 100% warning level will only be banned for a month instead of permabanned. Mods will still be able to permaban when they see fit outside of the warning system.
This has to be one of the worst decisions ever: Each 100% permaban level should constitute a "case x case" basis, and is up to the individual mod/team as a whole to decide upon.

This will allow for underaged edge lords such as @Vendetta or @Gokubro , who demonstrated his behavior yet again here, to come back eventually & cause more issues.

The 100%=permaban rule was there for a reason, so let's not change it.
unban @bannedincel
Nah he's resting in piss.
unban @Murder Mario
Fuck that backstabbing piece of shit, who also wants to fuck under 10 year olds, he also was an alt.

It was a shits how. Turned out all pics were fake, originally posted as bait by who knows who.
:yes::yes::yes:

None aside from Femoids he mentioned were fakecels, and it was just bait by some IT foid to stir up more issues.

I sincerely hope you step down and/or give someone else who is a capable leader admin privilege so they can make actual useful changes around here.
:yes:

AGREED

This has to be one of the worst decisions ever
Every decision Marquis "mAstER" makes is horrible. All he cares about is more users who can buy his VIP and make him money

Every decision Marquis "mAstER" makes is horrible. All he cares about is more users who can buy his VIP and make him money
Hence, why he made that looksmax clothing store recently.

I think most people misunderstood what's actually happening.

This isn't going to lead to anyone becoming invincible, but it allows those that have racked up 100% warning level to take a break for a month instead of permabanning them.

Infiltrators, people that post illegal content, and repeat offenders will still be permabanned. It's just now that reaching a 100% warning level doesn't automatically equal permaban and a moderator will be able to determine if a person is deserving of a permaban rather the system permabanning you at 100%.
TFW reading comprehension skills are lacking in, many men.

It's all news to me, I thought it was already like that.

And thanks for the nice website bro! ;;

u want noemalfag invasion or what you cuck

TFW reading comprehension skills are lacking in, many men.

It's all news to me, I thought it was already like that.

And thanks for the nice website bro! ;;

Reading comprehension is sorely lacking because this change really amounts to nothing really.

Nothing is changing, as all mods have the ability to permaban when they see fit. The only that's changing is that getting 100% warning level doesn't lead to an automatic permaban.

lifefuel for these troublemakers: @weaselbomber @Spooky_Heejin @DarkStarDown :feelskek:

Bring back @JosefMengelecel

After a few months of thinking about it, I have removed the permaban that is given out after reaching 100% warning points. The ban will instead be a one month ban instead of a permaban and it will be appealable. A permaban doesn't really make sense outside of specific circumstances (illegal content, infiltrator, or being a fakecel) so I have adjusted the system to reflect that. People can still be manually permabanned by a moderator for severe violations of the rules, but this is now the standard.

Also, anyone permabanned for reaching 100% warnings can appeal to be unbanned due to this new policy.

Edit: It seems that there is some confusion here. The only thing that is changing is that members that get to 100% warning level will only be banned for a month instead of permabanned. Mods will still be able to permaban when they see fit outside of the warning system.
If only Reddit had a similar common-sense policy. IMO, the only reason *any* forum, or form of social media, should permaban someone should be something illegal IRL, like a felony.

I'm not a fan of Reddit, I'm just using them as an example.

Great decision tbh.
I Believe In You Motivation GIF

Bring back @JosefMengelecel
That dude made a fucked up video about my parents. Nowhere did he say “jk bro” and he never messaged me to ever say he’s just messing with me.

glad i decided to hop back on here randomly
it took me noticing my join date to realize how long its been and the general passing of time /