Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Terrorıstmaxxing

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I'm growing beard for three months now and already looks like a terrorist.So people don't sit next to me in bus :feelshehe: Cops asked for ID for three times already.I think ı will keep beard forever

In my country beard = soy.

i wish i could grow a beard, i havent shaved my face for months and my beard is patchy and weak

I'm currently growing a beard too. I do it to hide my weak lower third.

i wish i could grow a beard, i havent shaved my face for months and my beard is patchy and weak

Beardmaxxing is legit if you're muslimcel turkcel

Sort of same here. Isn't stopping me. I look pretty manly though because I'm not a low T faggot, even though the beard is soy

Murica right?

It’s only soy if you have a patchy beard + glasses + cuck face + thinning blonde hair + are liberal

If you can grow a thick dark beard, do it. Literally no downsides.

Sort of same here. Isn't stopping me. I look pretty manly though because I'm not a low T faggot, even though the beard is soy
Murica right?

It’s only soy if you have a patchy beard + glasses + cuck face + thinning blonde hair + are liberal

My beard is dark and looks like this guy https://www.mepanews.com/d/news/5218.jpg but mine is longer though. just central asian genes

Murica right?

Yup I live in the Cucknited States.

beards dont mean shit bro look at chad he has an awful beard growth but still looks like chad
Orlando bloom kinnbart maennersache

most women hate beards because they hide your bone structure.

You need to look good clean shaven or no woman will want you.

most women hate beards because they hide your bone structure.

You need to look good clean shaven or no woman will want you.
I like how only Foids are allowed to fraud. They want the cream of the crop Chad chin and they want it visible so other Childshitters can get jealous over her with him. Wouldn't want to have sex with a possible Sub-8.

Wtf, do you live in nazi germany? Or a communist country?
Nah.cops would ask me ID in every country . you could understand if you see me

No bro. That's called carding where I live and cops aren't supposed to do it because they only ask ethnics for id.
Where are you from bro?

I'm currently with a terrorist beard as well. I hope I don't get into trouble in the airport.

I'm currently with a terrorist beard as well. I hope I don't get into trouble in the airport.

Same, I find it funny that just by having a dark beard associates you with terrorism nowadays. Well, at least in America it sometimes makes you look somewhat more intimidating.

Cope. Women love beards it shows virility and masculinity. Every man should let his beard grow in shaa allah

i hope they would execute me on the spot

Kek. But the most likely scenario is you wasting hours with government bureaucracy and not dying.
they would put me into guantanamo and roastie whore and her bf would torture me to death

Abu Ghraib 53
Abu ghraib leash
Sabrina-Harman.jpg

Make sure to wear a turban and sunglasses too

This is what I'm doing too as part of my piratemaxxing
I'd say terroristmaxxing and piratemaxxing are cousins

I'm growing beard for three months now and already looks like a terrorist.So people don't sit next to me in bus :feelshehe: Cops asked for ID for three times already.I think ı will keep beard forever

join me. INSHALLAH

Very nice, I cannot not grow a beard due to being rice therefore I adopted Cho and yakuza-maxxing instead.