Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How long can I keep this charade going?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
In the last 2 months I worked for maybe a grand total of 4 days. The rest of the time I Just watched youtube and listened to music or Aryan classics. I am so fucking done with living here, so burned out. I can't keep it up anymore, I literally can't work anymore I am so fucking tired.

Surprisingly I didn't get in trouble yet. It's only matter of time if this continues. Somehow I've been able to bullshit my way through it for now but this won't last. I literally completed 1 task in the last month, JFL I could have done that shit in two to three days if I cared but I spend an entire month on it and I didn't even do it well because I just cba to work here anymore or anywhere really in this dogshit nation.

I am just so fucking done...

But I have a problem. I still need money for my SEAmaxx trip because of my surgery. I need to work for another 6 months. But how the fuck can I do it when I'm so severely burned out. I just can't do it bros... But If this continues I'll get a disciplinary soon, because I am literally doing jack shit all day JFL. I'm sure they'll notice sooner or later.

I hope I can keep this going for another 6 months.

It is all in your head man. Just push it and keep working. You have to be mentally strong.