Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was recognized by a former colleague today

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
I find it crazy that other people remember me, but I don't remember them or anyone else for that matter, except for people I've interacted for say, longer than a few months.

I'm not too good with faces; if I saw someone, I'm not too sure if it's "that" person. Plus, I don't look at people anyway, I'm on my phone when walking.

Anyway, I just got spotted by a former colleague who recognized me, according to another former colleague; it's been 8+ something months. Truly crazy shit, considering I keep interactions to a minimum.

how do you act around normies? can you socialize?

how do you act around normies? can you socialize?
I keep my interactions minimum and to "work" only as much as possible. I know extra social chatters can bring bags of trouble, hence, I don't share much.

As for others? It's hard meeting my old friends on Instagram. Fuck social media tbh

I keep my interactions minimum and to "work" only as much as possible. I know extra social chatters can bring bags of trouble, hence, I don't share much.

As for others? It's hard meeting my old friends on Instagram. Fuck social media tbh
Ah I see. Yeah man my last dm was from 4 years ago. I miss them olden days though. I wish I could BP every one of my former friends. They need to see wake up to reality..

Ah I see. Yeah man my last dm was from 4 years ago. I miss them olden days though. I wish I could BP every one of my former friends. They need to see wake up to reality..
I don't see my co workers as friends or something; friendly maybe, but not much else. Like I said, I have some "extreme" views towards politics and life in general, and the fact that I don't have much to share, makes me avoid "socialization" in general. Such is the cruel reality of a world where money are involved.

I don't see my co workers as friends or something; friendly maybe, but not much else. Like I said, I have some "extreme" views towards politics and life in general, and the fact that I don't have much to share, makes me avoid "socialization" in general. Such is the cruel reality of a world where money are involved.
Ah I see.

I find it crazy that other people remember me, but I don't remember them or anyone else for that matter, except for people I've interacted for say, longer than a few months.

I'm not too good with faces; if I saw someone, I'm not too sure if it's "that" person. Plus, I don't look at people anyway, I'm on my phone when walking.

Anyway, I just got spotted by a former colleague who recognized me, according to another former colleague; it's been 8+ something months. Truly crazy shit, considering I keep interactions to a minimum.
Normal non-NT people remember other people because people are what is important to them.

China is incel country