Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is my sign to go to a white church

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★★
There are two parts at my church, downstairs and upstairs. I hate going upstairs bc it's full of old people and they're doing the service in home country language. All I want is to progress at English. I usually go downstairs unless it's youth service (which takes place upstairs) . The teens only speak English, I love it there too.

Recently they separated the older ones with the youngers ones for the Sunday school. I was okay with that, I felt uncomfortable when it was this old guy teaching (I don't like it's accent) , he also asked me if I speak my home language well .I think he wanted me to go upstairs now bc I'm too old for this class.He planned to only teach people under 18.

Service at downstairs start around 9:40s , I'll just attend the service and not come in sunday's school since I'm not welcome there.

Btw I'm among the oldest downstairs but at least I'm hearing English. I hate the agepill...

People at my house don't practice English,at my job only when customers asked me something I talked. After 8 months my speaking skills aren't great.

After getting baptized I might change church
@VictimofBpillReaper

What do you do at church all day?

There is no English for you're soul

why do teens speak English in your country?

Do you think having a good accent as a black will help me?
Yes. Some. With other blacks... As a status thing

There's curry niggers in England that speak great English. I'm always amazed at there speech.

Yes. Some. With other blacks... As a status thing

There's curry niggers in England that speak great English. I'm always amazed at there speech.
Great

why do teens speak English in your country?
I said in my Church the teens speak English but the adults still speaking my home country language. That's why I go downstairs (where the teens are) at my church