Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do I cope? How do you cope?

DragonQuestFan

DragonQuestFan

22 and still KHHV.
-
It's all so over.

It's just now starting to sink in that this is my life forever and that as I get older I'm only going to become more repulsive and 'creepy' due to norwooding and aging in general. I'm already repulsive and alone. Fuck, is this it? How do you keep your mind busy enough to not rope? I don't get it.

i sit on the porch and smoke cigs

Image 2024 04 19 014837887

It's all so over.

It's just now starting to sink in that this is my life forever and that as I get older I'm only going to become more repulsive and 'creepy' due to norwooding and aging in general. I'm already repulsive and alone. Fuck, is this it? How do you keep your mind busy enough to not rope? I don't get it.
Bodybuilding, combat sports, videogames and reading

I cope by telling myself I've been through the thick of it and I have to see my life through to the end.

Marijuana, Videos Games, Beating my meat ofc, and sleep.

No idea. I just exist. Depression has suddenly hit me hard (probably because my sleep schedule has become nocturnal). I don't usually get seriously depressed when I'm on my meds, this might be the first time. I also realised my gambling money making scheme is a fail, and some girl on Instagram blocked me after I sent her a dick pic.

I just need to get through the weekend, NEETBUX day on Tuesday.

i lost the ability to cope, only sit before the pc and masturbate on end

Bodybuilding, combat sports, videogames and reading
Pretty based hobbies
What combat sports do u practice ? There's no clubs around me but I train kickboxing

Pretty based hobbies
What combat sports do u practice ? There's no clubs around me but I train kickboxing
Kickboxing and Karate. I plan on leaving Karate and just focusing on Kickboxing and Judo or something.

It's all so over.

I don't cope. I'm mostly at peace with it but sometimes I am enraged/depressed for a few weeks at a time. It's been happening more and more often and for longer each time. It started as once per year, now it's every couple of months.

Kickboxing and Karate. I plan on leaving Karate and just focusing on Kickboxing and Judo or something.
How's karate sparring ? I read that some clubs don't allow full contact.

How's karate sparring ? I read that some clubs don't allow full contact.
Largely depends which style you're doing, Shotokan and other styles are more likely to be point based sparring but Kyokushin is mostly full contact.

Largely depends which style you're doing, Shotokan and other styles are more likely to be point based sparring but Kyokushin is mostly full contact.
You do Kyokushin ? I heard kyokushin dojos had gotten rarer.
My father used to do it too when he was young. I was interested in trying but when I looked on google maps the closest one was like 4 hours away.