Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [Teehee] r/MensRights is officially cucked

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Screenshot 20191228 220115

>complains she gets called out for being an attention whore
>then starts attention whoring on a subreddit for men by announcing she's a female while virtue-signalling
>receives free jewgold and a ton of upboats from thirsty cucks as usual, just for being a hole

The memes literally write themselves
She only cares about Chad's rights

Last edited:
It's full of cucks

It's full of cucks
Whenever I post blackpills on that sub I usually get a good amount of soy points, but after seeing this you are right

it was always cucked
Some threads are hit or miss, but even normies have their rational moments now and then. As much as I hate them, it's fun seeing the blackpill in effect. Aslong as you don't use incel terminology, you can still teach them a thing or two

Last edited:
Stop reading Reddit

Started descending into the blackpill hole with men's rights ngl.Sad it turns out to be this cucked

Teehee I’m not like the other girls!

Some threads are hit or miss, but even normies have their rational moments now and then. As much as I still hate them, it's fun seeing the blackpill in effect. Aslong as you don't use incel terminology, you can still teach them a thing or two
dont like them because they just try adopting feminist/leftist strategy of victimizing themselves thinking it will accomplish anything, this only works for women because they have holes, as if they are fighting for "mens rights" in the same way women do for theirs and a lot of them think putting men and women on equal ground will solve their problems.

thats from what ive seen from them, some of them are seriously cucked and some are more mgtow type(so delusional but at least not as cucked)

Nothing good comes from using Reddit. It’s filled to the brim with soys, autists and mentally ill landwhales. It’s nauseatingly bluepilled and cucked, not even normies in real life are that far gone.

AVOID REDDIT.

When you're deep in a pigsty and still screaming you're clean

dont like them because they just try adopting feminist/leftist strategy of victimizing themselves thinking it will accomplish anything, this only works for women because they have holes, as if they are fighting for "mens rights" in the same way women do for theirs
This is what annoys me about them as well. They act far too effeminate to be proper advocates for men

All the non cucked soyditt subs have been banned. Both mensrights and even mgtow are pretty cucked these days.

r/shortcels is probably the last remaining major bastion of the blackpill