Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story What I think my alternate universe Chad selfs life is like.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Age 0-4:
Nothing of any major significance. He is after all, just a baby and a toddler at this point.
Age 5-9:
He starts talking to other kids and building social skills as well as expanding his friend group. Due to being gifted with Chad powers, this is remarkably easy for him. He is also a very early bloomer due to the Chad amplified testosterone levels.
Age 10-14:
Due to being an early bloomer, he gains an understanding and a taste for masturbation and sexual things much earlier than his lesser incel counterpart, thus having his first ejaculation at around 10 1/2. Because of this, he talks to females more often and learns how to flirt with minimal effort. At age 12 he meets a female named Tailsko. (I have a boner for Tailsko don't judge me pls) He asks her out and she obviously says yes. For the remainder of his 12th year of life him and Tailsko are dating and hanging out every chance they get. Birthdays, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or just hanging out with friends and each other. He receives his first kiss from Tailsko at late 12. At age 13 he decides the time is right and wants to fuck Tailsko, but she isn't ready so he waits until the right moment. And as per usual, every holiday, birthday, and everything in between is spent together. And then Valentine's Day 2016 arrives. Chad me thinks this is the right moment to try his luck at fucking Tailsko, and after a long day worthy of some cringey romantic anime, he does. Granted he only lasts like 30 seconds since he's 13 1/2 at this point, but he still loses his virginity all the same. For the remainder of 7th grade and the entirety of 8th grade and age 14, his life is the same as it was since age 12 with dating Tailsko, only now they're fucking every chance they get.
Age 15-19:
Once Chad me gets to highschool, his already fantastic social life, sex life and happiness is multiplied by 50 times. Because once all the normies start partying and inviting other Chads alongside my Chad self, pretty much every non incel in their social circle goes completely crazy with hedonism and pleasure. 9th grade for Chad me marks the beginning of some of the best 4 years of his life. It starts no different from age 14, but it gets better with each passing day, week, and month. He's obviously still with Tailsko, but at this point they've been talking about possibly opening the relationship. Now, this is not Chad me being cucked by other guys, since the females are the ones who want him first and not the other way around. Other than a few other changes, 9th grade goes mostly the same as the previous years. 10th grade is just an upgraded version of 9th. 11th an upgraded version of 10th. The homecoming dances for each of those years being more chaotic than the last. But those years and the years prior had nothing on 12th grade for him. Since he knew that this was gonna be his final year with all his friends, he may as well make it as exciting and fun as possible. That year, him and his friends as well as Tailsko went absolutely insane making it as memorable as possible. This may sound crazy for us incels, but for Chads, it's a casual experience. Prom night 2021 was of course his final blaze of glory with his highschool friends, complete with people getting drunk in the ballroom, doing drugs etc. And of course, graduation occured as usual. But his life of fun didn't stop there, oh no. Once he got accepted to college and moved into the dorms, it was the previous 3 years of his life basically restarted. Only this time, he was living on his own making it so much easier to do. Him and Tailsko are still going strong,: obviously. College comes and goes, being yet another 3-4 for Chad me to look back on and remember fondly.
Age 20-Rest of his life:
He graduated with some degree in some business field that makes a gargantuan shit ton of money and does that job for the rest of his life. Him and Tailsko get engaged while in college and get married shortly after graduation. They have a Chad child of their own and the cycle begins anew.

The End

idk man i started jacking off around 11 /1/2 and cummed not soon after. i dont think its a chad trait

Absolutely brutal

I always thought my teenage years would be an absolute banger and the best years of my life

This is not story this is suifuel

Brutal Reminder pill