Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tall Chad Soccer Player play with Short Incel Etnic Soccer " Shut up little Manlet " 100 000 Views

That's a brutal mogging, especially considering how many people saw it.

Should be illegal

I'd feel so inferior.

Really cool how is tall chad teammate had his back

This is from a while back

The best soccer players are manlets anyway, lifefuel for them

Daily reminder that Messi is 5' 7" and Modric 5' 7.75".

Suifuel. The manlet is 5'6. Mogs me

usa-mexico_gw651l95ikgm1t5jg64wg6k2y.jpg

Dm3PaTKW0AAP8BX.jpg

This is from a while back

The best soccer players are manlets anyway, lifefuel for them
True. It's advantageous to have a low center of gravity in soccer, just like Maradona. In fact, back when I was heavily involved in soccer, I used to wish that I was shorter, like he was, so I could move more nimbly. It wasn't until later that I realized being short sucks for everything else in life.

I hope that Mexico won that game, just because of that fucking lanklet.
Props to the team member backing up his guy and getting read to fight the lanklet bully.

The Tall soccer really humilates the little manlet

True. It's advantageous to have a low center of gravity in soccer, just like Maradona. In fact, back when I was heavily involved in soccer, I used to wish that I was shorter, like he was, so I could move more nimbly. It wasn't until later that I realized being short sucks for everything else in life.
What about Zlatan and Ronaldo, do they wish to be shorter?

Last edited:
What about Zland and Ronaldo, do they wish to be shorter?
It depends on their position. Taller strikers are preferred to taller midfielders. The most important player is usually an attacking midfielder and they’re always short

he deserve to thrown to prison for being rude him.

The commentators are laughing, people think manlets are a joke..

its over

he's not that bad looking tho,

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back