Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Interview with an Incel” removed from JewTube-Channel because the “Incel” in question turned out to be a (gay) Chad-Actor.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
YouTube Channel “Soft White Underbelly” (SWU) published an interview with “Daniel”, a supposedly self-proclaimed Incel with a tragic past. Daniel, who looks remarkably attractive, gives a cringy try-hard-psycho account of his struggles, sounding like a mix of Eliot Rodger and a stereotypical serial killer.

The message to the viewer is clear: Inceldom has absolutely nothing to do with looks. Daniel could totally slay with his conventionally attractive exterior. Its his personality and attitude causing the problem. ThERapy is the obvious solution!!!

But there is a little problem: SWU could not find a real Incel to convey this message, because real Incels are fucking ugly and every viewer would see that Incels have a point if an ugly short ethnic would complain about his dating troubles. So SWU resorted to hiring a (allegedly gay) Actor with Chad like looks to play the part of the “Incel”, which is supremely retarded since this verry actor just agreed to promote his retarded gay ass movie coming out.

MV5BNzJiMWIyMTgtM2FmMy00YzYxLTgxZjgtNmU3NjViMmQzMmYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA1NDQ1NjI4._V1_.jpg

the “Incel” (Adam Jones), a fucking model

Reddit thread with evidence:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Asmongold/comments/1ard703/soft_white_underbelly_incel_interview/

Normies really have to find actors because no real incel would accept the proposition or fit their "muh personality matters" narrative :lul:

I'm not surprised. The media can't afford to have an actual incel pick apart their bluepilled beliefs.

Someone from here should do the interview. Obviously put a bag over your face or ask them to blur you out. But yeah

I said it was an actor and I am not surprised to find out that it was. Most of them are.

@lifeisfucked215 - they don't care about us just their agenda.

If they cared about us they would look into the amount of men with undiagnosed Autism which
is very very high in the west.

I don’t believe for a Second that they did not know he was an actor, lol.

Someone from here should do the interview. Obviously put a bag over your face or ask them to blur you out. But yeah
Would have to be an eloquent 125-IQcel with a working memory of all the latest studies. These Interviewers often are insufferable word-twisting cunts. I don’t like him but Jordan Peterson is the best we have.

HAHAHAH like fucking clockwork! So many users called that out, and sure enough, he wasnt an incel, just playing the part with the mannerisms that match the stereotypes normies expect, rather than reality.

Thanks mods for pinning this, the whole world needs to see the truth of the matter.

I wish it didnt get deleted cause i wanted to check all those social worker foid comments psychoanalyzing him jflll

Just goes to show u how gullible and low IQ the avg normgroid is

I don’t believe for a Second that they did not know he was an actor, lol.

Would have to be an eloquent 125-IQcel with a working memory of all the latest studies. These Interviewers often are insufferable word-twisting cunts. I don’t like him but Jordan Peterson is the best we have.
@PPEcel ?

Would never get aired bc the jews won't allow blackpill to spread

Does the video still exist?

Is that why it's now private lmao

this would just keep motivating ethnic foids to infiltrate here thinking that all Incels are white high tier normies that they have a chance with

I LITERALLY CALLED THIS OUT. JUST FUCKING KEK.

If you're watching a popular Youtuber, odds are it's all fake.

Me and other users saw right through the faggot. I specifically said he was an actor. He was just too cringe in the video. He clearly has the looks to be a model;....shit I even have recent posts talking about how inherently homosexual the modeling industry is....

Gays are faggots. They are like women so they have to make everything about them so they can get attention. This faggot literally pretending to be something he clearly is not just demonstrates it. He's trying out for his star role in Joker 3.

Normies need to just stop using the word incel. They don't know what the fuck an incel even is or looks like.

Mark Laita is always getting duped by people

Lmao at this shit. Retards really outdid themseleves this time.

blackfacing as an incel is nasty work

I knew it. Normies failed for this bait bullshit, shows how intelligent they are lol

Normies really have to find actors because no real incel would accept the proposition or fit their "muh personality matters" narrative :lul:

Nobody wants to look at a manlet curry in any media, not even in an incel documentary.

At this rate of fake jew shit an incel interview made in 2034 will be like:

Makes me wonder if any other of their videos interview people who are lying about their life experiences.

One must be profoundly mentally retarded to think otherwise. I knew it from the start.

Makes me wonder if any other of their videos interview people who are lying about their life experiences.
Absolutely. Plenty of commenters even notice this. He's gotten scammed by people at least a few times.

He wouldn't have uploaded the video to begin with if it was a short ugly dude. Lots of documentary media purposely cuts out people who fit that bill because it goes against the narrative they want to spread about incels.

ConsidERing the fact that he is LITERALLY an actor (by occupation), No wondER he acted so well in that “documentary” to fool normie bluepillERs into thinking he’s an incel

Fakecels should be hunted down (in minecraft)

They can’t hire a ugly person to do a interview? Odd.
He interviews ugly drug addicts and shit all the time. The ONE time this fuckER interviews an "incel" it's a literal male model and actor.

Normie logic is just fucking reMARKable.

Motherfucking JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul:.

HAHAHAH like fucking clockwork! So many users called that out, and sure enough, he wasnt an incel, just playing the part with the mannerisms that match the stereotypes normies expect, rather than reality.

Thanks mods for pinning this, the whole world needs to see the truth of the matter.

I wish it didnt get deleted cause i wanted to check all those social worker foid comments psychoanalyzing him jflll
Lmao at this shit. Retards really outdid themseleves this time.

YouTube Channel “Soft White Underbelly” (SWU) published an interview with “Daniel”, a supposedly self-proclaimed Incel with a tragic past. Daniel, who looks remarkably attractive, gives a cringy try-hard-psycho account of his struggles, sounding like a mix of Eliot Rodger and a stereotypical serial killer.

The message to the viewer is clear: Inceldom has absolutely nothing to do with looks. Daniel could totally slay with his conventionally attractive exterior. Its his personality and attitude causing the problem. ThERapy is the obvious solution!!!

But there is a little problem: SWU could not find a real Incel to convey this message, because real Incels are fucking ugly and every viewer would see that Incels have a point if an ugly short ethnic would complain about his dating troubles. So SWU resorted to hiring a (allegedly gay) Actor with Chad like looks to play the part of the “Incel”, which is supremely retarded since this verry actor just agreed to promote his retarded gay ass movie coming out.

MV5BNzJiMWIyMTgtM2FmMy00YzYxLTgxZjgtNmU3NjViMmQzMmYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA1NDQ1NjI4._V1_.jpg

the “Incel” (Adam Jones), a fucking model

Reddit thread with evidence:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Asmongold/comments/1ard703/soft_white_underbelly_incel_interview/

THIS IS WHY I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!1 BRAVO
:lul: :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back