Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Talking to girls is just so tedious

King Sergio

King Sergio

long time lurker
Man I’ve fucking had it. I’m still young and if I want to ascend I’m gonna have to deal with talking to women. The process itself is just so goddamn tedious. I recently tried to shoot my shot with a slut most people I knew considered to be the lowest of the low as in would literally fuck anyone who gave her attention. I thought I maybe had a chance because in the last few months she’s gone from borderline anorexic to being 2 burgers away from obesity, and I thought her self esteem was in the gutter. Literally everyone hates this bitch and yet she has the audacity to treat me like garbage, leading me on like crazy. I don’t know if it would’ve been better to have been instantly shut down, but at least I wouldn’t have spent literal days asking myself if I said/did something wrong. Pulling out bs excuses like “I’m busy” right for the entirety of summer or “We’re not gonna see eachother next year” like I just wanna ascend man idgaf about never seeing you again. I swear to fucking god the amount of time I’d wait anxiously to get an answer just made me realise how tedious talking to women is. Even if you want to ascend you never will, simple as that, I guess incels just radiate some kind of unfuckable energy.

I also said that this was the reason I didn't talk to girls but the truth is I've never had a decent conversation with one in my life, it makes me very frustrated

stop doing it and cope greycel

i never asked out a foid ever

i hate women and the extremely absurd ways their brains work. conversations with them are awful

Brutal truth. After my redpill phase was done, I never talked to a female unless necessary (work/doctor/legal bullshit).
i hate women and the extremely absurd ways their brains work. conversations with them are awful
tbh. They are incapable of higher discussion. The dumb bitches keep rotating the same boring topics.
I also said that this was the reason I didn't talk to girls but the truth is I've never had a decent conversation with one in my life, it makes me very frustrated
I have had a few conversations and amongst a dozen foids, you would find maybe one or two who can pretend at least to enjoy higher discussion. Ofc those foids are all still Chad only.

Women are interesting and fun to talk to when they are attracted to you.
I disagree. Talking to women is like talking to children. They're so low IQ and illogical that you can't really have deep or interesting conversations with them. Men prefer talking with their male friends.

If you were to play video games, go fishing, go hunting, or do any other fun activity, would you rather do it with your guy friend or with your girlfriend? Which one would be a more fun time? If you say with your gf, you are lying.

The only reason why most men even talk to women is because women want the attention and validation, while men want the sex. It's a trade.

so much time and energy lost because I waited for girls to respond or fantasized about them

I always feel incredibly self conscious when I talk to a girl in any context. Like I’m being a creep. That’s why I just can’t be bothered.

I guess incels just radiate some kind of unfuckable energy.
Yes, and that energy is called "height, face, frame" first and foremost. If you're a manlet, you'll be dismissed from kilometers away because of your height. If your face is ugly, once you approach close enough for a foid to see it clearly, it's over, and no amount of positive energy and positive thinking will ever change that. We radiate a negative energy called "being short and ugly." That is the most negative energy of all, far more important than either "game" or money/status.

You are dismissed because you are short and/or have an ugly face. You are ignored because you are short and/or have an ugly face. You are friendzoned because you are short and/or have an ugly face. She won't text you back because you are short and/or have an ugly face. You will always be (at best) her platonic friend because you are short and/or have an ugly face.

It's insane how gullible women are. They believe in any bullshit. False religions, cults, retarded political shit, it's always full of women to the brim.

It's in the bible that women are more prone to being deceived, and Satan focus exactly on them for that reason. It's said in Genesis that the woman and the snake will be enemies; Satan focusing his attacks on the women.

Feminism was Satan's most successful plot. Women having a say in important things is the best way for Satan to do his deed.

It's an absolutely tiresome when they give you stiff,monotone,lethargic,lackluster responses that basically indicate fuck off no engagement or investment in convo whatsoever.

In addition to constantly sandbagging the convo futile endeavour.

Last edited:
High IQ responses here. I will never have a relationship with a foid, cause it implies you have to talk to her. It's unbearable. They're superficial and aren't sentient.

avoid foids and save your dignity

Womem are boring shallow airheads. Always were, always will be.

I would imagine it would be nice talking to women if you're good looking. They would express interest in everything you talk about if you are a Chad, even if you mentioned to them that you enjoyed watching ISIS execution videos.
I always feel incredibly self conscious when I talk to a girl in any context. Like I’m being a creep. That’s why I just can’t be bothered.
Samelossus for me, tbh. :feelsmage:

Last edited: