Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Taking night walks as an incel feels depressing

Every single philosopher does this, because the common man is asleep and no where to be found. You can truly develop your worldview and perceptions by doing this.

Every single philosopher does this, because the common man is asleep and no where to be found. You can truly develop your worldview and perceptions by doing this.
nah... that sounds self masturbatory. you develop your worldview by learning about stuff. by reading or thinking or listening to different points of view
nightwalks are great because they're peaceful and theres no people, and i hate people. i just dont like being around other people, i hate them. i seriously loath going to the grocery store when its busy, and have honestly just walked out when i see the checkout lines being way too long

i just want a korean gf and thats it. i dont want to interact with any other human being

nah... that sounds self masturbatory. you develop your worldview by learning about stuff. by reading or thinking or listening to different points of view
nightwalks are great because they're peaceful and theres no people, and i hate people. i just dont like being around other people, i hate them. i seriously loath going to the grocery store when its busy, and have honestly just walked out when i see the checkout lines being way too long

i just want a korean gf and thats it. i dont want to interact with any other human being
that too

I found out that I'm not the only one here who takes walks at night. When I feel tired of sitting down on my couch all day rotting, I go outside to take a walk for exercise because I need to stay physically active for health reasons. Anyways, when I walk outside at night, I feel empty inside. The city at night feels lonely. As I walk down my street, I see couples and friends spending time together, but I am all alone walking around the city, and seeing others not alone makes me feel unwanted and isolated from society. Seeing these people together makes my heart feel like its cold which is desperate for warmth. Nevertheless, walking at night is a good cope.
Night drives were my cope. Had to sell my car tho.

Solo night walks have never appealed to me. Night drives on highways in elevated regions with tunnels are a great cope, especially when you can’t sleep.

Schopenhauer walked in the mornings, no?

Nightwalks are beautiful if you can get out into nature, away from the light pollution of the city and see the stars.
How do you see where you're going at night in the forest?

I walk for kilometers. Ten, fifteen, twenty - doesn't matter. Dozens of thousands of steps, trying to outpace where my life is headed, trying to outpace the things that brought me hurt and pain. I can walk, and I can even run, but I can't hide or escape what I know to be true. The missed opportunities, what could have been, what should have been, none of it matters when you're prowling the streets all alone at night, knowing the truth about it all.

I return home, three or four AM in the morning, glad to be home but at the same time feeling exactly the same. Almost as if I haven't gone out at all. But at night, there's no normies, Chads, or Stacies to disturb you. No sun to roast you alive, no traffic, no movement, no people. The streets are al yours, to do with as you please; just put in some headphones, try thinking of something else other than your life, or whatever else bothers you. Maybe yourself in a better situation, happier, or just try going blank. Try going places and seeing things.

Man, I don't know.

How do you see where you're going at night in the forest?
With a flashlight. I use one with two wide leds flaps that can be folded up to turn it into a hand held floodlight. Sometimes the moon is bright enough to see without one.

Riding my e-bike during summer nights is a decent cope ngl. Even better when I was leaving my friend's house to go back home after a day of video games.

With a flashlight. I use one with two wide leds flaps that can be folded up to turn it into a hand held floodlight.
Makes sense. I figured.
Sometimes the moon is bright enough to see without one.
Really? I would've imagined the canopy would've blocked out most of the moonlight.

I love walking at night or twilight…even if it’s lonely. It provides a sense of peace and time to think.

I wish I could also walk at night but there is too much street dogs that makes me scare

Nightwalks are the best thing, especially through the woods

Makes sense. I figured.

Really? I would've imagined the canopy would've blocked out most of the moonlight.
Depends on the season and composition of the forest. My usual trails are in mixed areas of the forest with mostly deciduous trees and tall slender conifers that don't fan out much. During fall/winter when the leaves are gone enough light can pass through to illuminate the trails when the moon is especially bright. I would always recommend keeping a flash light on you though, a cloud moving infront of the moon can be enough to make a bright night too dark to safely walk.