Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Taking night walks as an incel feels depressing

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I found out that I'm not the only one here who takes walks at night. When I feel tired of sitting down on my couch all day rotting, I go outside to take a walk for exercise because I need to stay physically active for health reasons. Anyways, when I walk outside at night, I feel empty inside. The city at night feels lonely. As I walk down my street, I see couples and friends spending time together, but I am all alone walking around the city, and seeing others not alone makes me feel unwanted and isolated from society. Seeing these people together makes my heart feel like its cold which is desperate for warmth. Nevertheless, walking at night is a good cope.

If I took a night walk, I'd get robbed

My PC is my only cope. If I didn't have it, I would most likely be having night walks as well. I just hate going outside as a manlet. I only feel superior whenever I am inside since I am the only person there

Night walks are nice. The streets aren't as filled with normscum. Almost like I can look at the beauty of the world without having to interact in a soyciety that will mock people like me.

if women weren't nazis we'd have our nightwalks with a partner instead of alone

Night walks are nice. The streets aren't as filled with normscum. Almost like I can look at the beauty of the world without having to interact in a soyciety that will mock people like me.
agreed :feelsohh: just go places with less normscum

This is why I stopped doing it. Ain't shit out there for me

I put my earphones and just enjoy the walking I avoid looking at the couples.

I do night drives sometimes, but night walks have to be done when it's cold because otherwise you'd see some couples around.

I only ever enjoyed them with headphones on, a beer can in hand and a backpack full of many more.

Not many people go out at night where I live I do but I'm scared of getting into fights with crackheads and retard drug dealers and shit

Not many people go out at night where I live I do but I'm scared of getting into fights with crackheads and retard drug dealers and shit
Do you live in a town or a
City?

I found out that I'm not the only one here who takes walks at night. When I feel tired of sitting down on my couch all day rotting, I go outside to take a walk for exercise because I need to stay physically active for health reasons. Anyways, when I walk outside at night, I feel empty inside. The city at night feels lonely. As I walk down my street, I see couples and friends spending time together, but I am all alone walking around the city, and seeing others not alone makes me feel unwanted and isolated from society. Seeing these people together makes my heart feel like its cold which is desperate for warmth. Nevertheless, walking at night is a good cope.
I love walking alone at night. No one to bother me, extremely quiet and peaceful. I used to do it but now I moved to a shittier part of the town and its generally unsafe during the night.

I love walking alone at night. No one to bother me, extremely quiet and peaceful. I used to do it but now I moved to a shittier part of the town and its generally unsafe during the night.
Oh that sucks, I live in a suburb

Oh that sucks, I live in a suburb
Yeah my country is becoming stupidly expensive. I had to move to a shitbox apartment because I couldnt afford it anymore. It will only get worse

Yeah my country is becoming stupidly expensive. I had to move to a shitbox apartment because I couldnt afford it anymore. It will only get worse
What country are you from?

My PC is my only cope. If I didn't have it, I would most likely be having night walks as well. I just hate going outside as a manlet. I only feel superior whenever I am inside since I am the only person there
how tall?

Relateable

brother just a little taller (5' 9) and got laid
+
kid in my course very short and has gf (but gf may be leeching off him)
sad world we live in and hope u ascend some day

It can be nice during summer

I see couples and friends spending time together
I hate seeing this through windows into peoples houses, this time of year when it's getting dark early and everyone is still up and active inside. Or it's some couple on a couch watching a movie.

That's why citycels are truecels and villagecels are fakecels, we have to suffer though visuals of happy couples constantly while villagecel be able to walk and run around a forest with nobody around plus the air is way more clean. I just walk around my home like autistic mentally ill person i don't want to see normies or get mugged.

I hate seeing other couples thats why i dont walk out

we have to suffer though visuals of happy couples constantly while villagecel be able to walk and run around a forest with nobody around plus the air is way more clean.
rural mogs urban. its all filth in the city.

I always wanted to ride MTB with a cute foid.
@Mountainbikecel

i live in the UAE, which has heavy air pollution, loads of light pollution, and people outside no matter the time. walking outside makes me feel so much more suicidal and depressed. id love to go and walk in a forest, or perhaps in some nature alone with music in my ears at sunrise or sunset. its more depressing when the weather is shit and i see couples, absolutely no satisfaction. i just go back home and cope :feelsrope:

if i did that here where I live I would get shot and killed by niggers

i live in the UAE, which has heavy air pollution, loads of light pollution, and people outside no matter the time. walking outside makes me feel so much more suicidal and depressed. id love to go and walk in a forest, or perhaps in some nature alone with music in my ears at sunrise or sunset. its more depressing when the weather is shit and i see couples, absolutely no satisfaction. i just go back home and cope :feelsrope:
I understand that terrible feeling too.
Btw, are women required to wear burkahs? Is there a dress code?. I heard that women in Dubai are allowed to dress up like sluts

It's too cold

This is why I stopped doing it. Ain't shit out there for me

Actually...let's rephrase this a bit. I'm using something today.

I see.

I understand that terrible feeling too.
Btw, are women required to wear burkahs? Is there a dress code?. I heard that women in Dubai are allowed to dress up like sluts
theres no dress code. its literally no fucking different than the west. in fact the west is better because atleast you guys have accessible nature and wont need to drive 100km into desert to see stars. and also the heightmog is brutal here, and im 5'10 1/2 or 179cm.

theres no dress code. its literally no fucking different than the west. in fact the west is better because atleast you guys have accessible nature and wont need to drive 100km into desert to see stars. and also the heightmog is brutal here, and im 5'10 1/2 or 179cm.
UAE is not a Muslim country, it's a cucked country that disobeys Islamic values. They are fake Muslims

take the finlandpill, there’s no one outside ever when i take my walks and i get to enjoy the forests and silence alone :owo:

Nightwalks are beautiful if you can get out into nature, away from the light pollution of the city and see the stars.

Nightwalks are beautiful if you can get out into nature, away from the light pollution of the city and see the stars.
Naturemaxxing is underrated tbh

UAE is not a Muslim country, it's a cucked country that disobeys Islamic values. They are fake Muslims
I've heard exactly this too. They just care about money. I worry Saudi Arabia is heading in that direction too. The Middle East has lots of problems yes. But it's the only part of the world nowadays where they have values and are willing to die for them

I've heard exactly this too. They just care about money. I worry Saudi Arabia is heading in that direction too. The Middle East has lots of problems yes. But it's the only part of the world nowadays where they have values and are willing to die for them
Like the Taliban in Afghanistan

bro, idk what ur on about. i only see people during daytime. at 4am in the morning, only sometimes homeless dudes sleeping i see, or ducks sleeping in the water. otherwise its perfect
i absolutely adore nightwalks. i take them all the time
they are basically the only exercise i ever get, otherwise i dont really leave my room outside of cooking soup or going to the grocery store/dollar store/corner store
night walks are so peaceful, quiet, aesthetic, lovely. ive been taking them for many many years already. we had a long history of nightwalks culture on r9k, since like 2013 atleast
daytime i avoid like a vampire. it prematurely ages you, it hurts my eyes, and (worst of all) theres so much fucking people everywhere, i cant stand it
at night you can relax and just enjoy everything to yourself. ive even went to the beach at night (i walked one time 2.5 hours one way). its really quite lovely

its literally my only exercise. in december 2023 i had 16 miles of walking according to google insights. in november i had 124 miles, but i was homeless for several weeks and camped out in the park, so i did much more walking than usual