Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Surgerymaxxing clinic in Lithuania

They'd consider you native on paper with a British passport, read about experiences of teachers in China since non-native ban maybe it's viable.
Look bro I even bought this like 2 years ago JFL. Never even opened it though.

Look bro I even bought this like 2 years ago JFL. Never even opened it though.

View attachment 1067589
Idk how a book would help with learning characters jfl

With 30k in savings I don't think teaching should be the goal unless you become a slayer or something and want to stay there long term, with 20k left after surgery you can live in SEA for a while.

China is much easier than Japan/Korea/Taiwan but still harder than SEA. You'd have to go to some provincial town and try your luck there, the JBW market is saturated in major cities.

Anyways, best of luck. You seem to be the only user here that seems willing to actually geomaxx.

Last edited:
Anyways, best of luck. You seem to be the only user here that seems willing to actually geomaxx.
Yeah I don't get it either man, this is why I legitimately think most of this forum and I am dead serious talking about 90 to 95 percent of users here are fakecels. At least the white ones.

When you're a TRUECEL like me and believe me I didn't rot at home all my life I did actually try to approach women in the past in various places, I even tried hooking up with a literal 1/10 skeleton nigger hoe from an anime club in college, she was actually ok with me since she seemed giga autistic but later on some 5/10 chubbycel (mogger compared to me) came over and she started to talk with him instead and ignore me completely from that point onward but I digress. I had 0 luck with women, I either get disgust looks, or just laughs. I had a unique opportunity to work with a lot of youngs foids in a restaurant and their reactions to me could be categorized into 3 different categories.

1They would either straight up ignore my existence.
2 They would say I'm funny (the hot ones who have bf, tee hee you so funny incline tee hee)
3 they would make fun of my physical attributes that I can't change like my balding

one time one girl asked me if I was studying the same shit as her, so I got happy and told her yeah and we started chatting I even got her WhatsApp later but when I asked if she wanted to hang out she said no and then started skipping work when our shifts were slotted together JFL I know for sure she didn't come to work because I was there ded srs. Eventually when I was quitting the job she got tired and just straight up asked me when do I quit this job so that she can finally start coming to her shifts :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

well anyway, the point I'm trying to make here is that I had negative success with women, the responses range from either total disgust to ignore. And I tried believe me man, I must have tried at least 15 girls here.

all of this lead me to believe that it's over, also ER blackpilled me hard when I read his manifesto, partly why I joined this site. But yeah, it lead me to the believe it's over for me in the west and that I must geomaxx and use the only advantage I have, my exotic white skin.

how can anyone else who is a TRUECEL In the west with a track record of rejections not reach the same conclusion? This is why I think most of those people have some success or some positive reinforcements from foids and know they don't have to geomaxx. This is why I believe most those faggots are fakecels.

how can anyone else who is a TRUECEL In the west with a track record of rejections not reach the same conclusion? This is why I think most of those people have some success or some positive reinforcements from foids and know they don't have to geomaxx. This is why I believe most those faggots are fakecels.
Well you're an anomaly in the sense that you have tons of money saved up as a truecel.

There are many larpers for sure, but there are tons of ethnics, neets, broke wageslaves, students. I don't really care either way.

My dream is to geomaxx through college transfer to China, but I procrastinate way too much at this point. I barely do enough work to get by and have slacked in learning Chinese. Motivation is way too low at this point not only due to foid rejection but social rejection in general.

I was even researching colleges in Laos back when I was applying, I didn't even have any hope entering college would change anything.

Well you're an anomaly in the sense that you have tons of money saved up as a truecel.

There are many larpers for sure, but there are tons of ethnics, neets, broke wageslaves, students. I don't really care either way.

My dream is to geomaxx through college transfer to China, but I procrastinate way too much at this point. I barely do enough work to get by and have slacked in learning Chinese. Motivation is way too low at this point not only due to foid rejection but social rejection in general.

I was even researching colleges in Laos back when I was applying, I didn't even have any hope entering college would change anything.
Fair enough about the money and the other races. I can understand that.

How old are you btw?

If you work like me for 6 years in some wagie job and do nothing with your money I'm sure you would save up tons too, it's not really an achievement.

Most normies spend their money on various normie shit they do, but all I do is rot at home 24/7 for 6 years so the money naturally saved up.

Fair enough about the money and the other races. I can understand that.

How old are you btw?

If you work like me for 6 years in some wagie job and do nothing with your money I'm sure you would save up tons too, it's not really an achievement.

Most normies spend their money on various normie shit they do, but all I do is rot at home 24/7 for 6 years so the money naturally saved up.
Geomaxxing through college is so much easier, free/cheap accomodation, surrounded by high libido foids your age, visa issues sorted.

I'm 3rd year of college, it's still somewhat possible through transferring but way harder. I couldn't when I was enrolling because of convid.

There is no way in hell I could wageslave for 6 years with my final goal being geomaxxing, I have no idea how I'm going to get myself to wageslave after college anyways.

Geomaxxing through college is so much easier, free/cheap accomodation, surrounded by high libido foids your age, visa issues sorted.

I'm 3rd year of college, it's still somewhat possible through transferring but way harder. I couldn't when I was enrolling because of convid.

There is no way in hell I could wageslave for 6 years with my final goal being geomaxxing, I have no idea how I'm going to get myself to wageslave after college anyways.
I already thought about that too, I wanted to do a masters degree in china or some shit like that but couldn't really find anything...

When you get older the time begins to fly buddy boyo, I don't even notice when a year passes now.

I am starting to believe that Incels who do not consider surgery are just fakecels. Ded srs.

The only excuse is if you're poor.

Why are incels not surgerymaxxing?

The only answer can be that they don't they are as bad looking, fucking fakecels motherfuckers. But its ok I already know 99% users here mog me and are fakecel.

Most incels are poor. Also, surgery is kind of cucked. You're paying tens of thousands for surgeons to cut you up just to POSSIBLY gain the approval of low tier foids? You can get a shitload of quality hookers for the same money.

Most incels are poor. Also, surgery is kind of cucked. You're paying tens of thousands for surgeons to cut you up just to POSSIBLY gain the approval of low tier foids? You can get a shitload of quality hookers for the same money.
Yes I want approval and affection from women without paying for it.

Call it what you want, that's how my brain is programmed, I want to be confident and not feel like a subhuman.

I have discovered that the answers to all my problems are interlinked.

I should have listened to Hamudi 7 years ago and I wouldn't be here by now.

"LOOKS IS LIFE".

My looks cause me low confidence, low confidence causes me depression and other problems, depression causes me to waste time and procrastinate, I get fat and sad and my looks suffer so then my looks cause me...

Yes I want approval and affection from women without paying for it.

Call it what you want, that's how my brain is programmed, I want to be confident and not feel like a subhuman.
You'll still pay for it. You pay for surgerymaxxing, you pay for dates and gifts and whatnot, your pay with your time and attention, then you pay for divorce when she sees your kids are subhuman. Meanwhile Chad just says "hey, wanna bang?" on tinder and gets it for free. Only Chad truly gets it for free. It's over, it never began.

You'll still pay for it. You pay for surgerymaxxing, you pay for dates and gifts and whatnot, your pay with your time and attention, then you pay for divorce when she sees your kids are subhuman. Meanwhile Chad just says "hey, wanna bang?" on tinder and gets it for free. Only Chad truly gets it for free. It's over, it never began.
I understand but you misunderstand me.

I don't really care about the whole family life shebang. I wish to become a person I want to be. I wish to walk on the street without putting my head down the moment a foid walks next to me. I want confidence, I want that person that is writing this to you now from the depth of my soul to also be the person I am to other people, not just myself and this recluse forum.

And in order to do that I need looks. Women affection and recognition will serve only as fuel for me, not as a prize or end goal in and of itself. They will only help me become who I really want.

I don't ever plan to marry even if a hypothetically ascend after my surgeries.

And besides, blackpill is not something you can just forget. It will always be with me. For the end of my days.

And I will not forget its teachings.

@TouhouMathcel

Aka

"Don't try to improve your face because you'll never be chad, so just live a life as a sub3 male Instead of a normie and betabuxx some single mum in her 40s"

Anybody who unironically takes this angle should be banned for such a retarded bluepill thinking.
And what's bluepilled about it?

One surgery ok. But too many and you gonna look like those people who are addicted to plastic surgeries.
You will look deformed.

Theres no such thing as lip surgery only botox which would make your lips bigger like a whore.

Eyelid surgery? What are you a gen z foid?

chin and nose arent bad idea but you gotta choose a really good surgeonx either way I would advice you to not do any.