Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Surgerymaxxing clinic in Lithuania

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

I am going to go there. After I lose weight. Currently I have plan in two stages.

STAGE 1
6 - months / lose weight, get fit, try find way to make money online, get TFTFL classificationj for English teaching (orw hatever the fuck that shit is called).
STAGE 2
Gymmaxx, surgerymaxx

Do you guys think its a good surgery place?

Gonna do chin surgery, nose surgery, maybe some other things too idk I'll have to see how my face looks lowbodyfat% since my face wasn't low fat % for like 6 years now JFL. I'll def do nose and chin though that's for sure. Maybe I'll do some cheek or eye surgery too if its available.

No surgery for your base you will still be an incel just save the money to betabux

No surgery for your base you will still be an incel just save the money to betabux
I'll rather behead your family than betabuxx.

Stupid nigga surgery will improve my face dramatically, my face is subhuman, It won't change it all but maybe at least I can make it to normie territory not subhuman trash. I'll also use eye contacts to change my eye colour and hairmaxx with another surgery.

Why wouldn't I get surgery, why won't incels surgerymaxx I don't get it.

Never looked into it too much but wouldn't some place in Turkey be much cheaper?

They have the best surgeons as well, plastic surgery capital of the world after Korea

Turkey is probably cheaper but they are fucking arabcels I'm scared of them Idk if I want to turkeymaxx for surgery tbh

I am starting to believe that Incels who do not consider surgery are just fakecels. Ded srs.

The only excuse is if you're poor.

Why are incels not surgerymaxxing?

The only answer can be that they don't they are as bad looking, fucking fakecels motherfuckers. But its ok I already know 99% users here mog me and are fakecel.

I'll rather behead your family than betabuxx.

Stupid nigga surgery will improve my face dramatically, my face is subhuman, It won't change it all but maybe at least I can make it to normie territory not subhuman trash. I'll also use eye contacts to change my eye colour and hairmaxx with another surgery.

Why wouldn't I get surgery, why won't incels surgerymaxx I don't get it.

Turkey is probably cheaper but they are fucking arabcels I'm scared of them Idk if I want to turkeymaxx for surgery tbh
Narcy sub human even if you get surgery you can't just be a sub 5 to a mtn at best you be a ltn still invisible to girls I seen this happen a lot on tiktok dude get surgery and look uncanny and unattractive just beta bux and accept that it over

Narcy sub human even if you get surgery you can't just be a sub 5 to a mtn at best you be a ltn still invisible to girls I seen this happen a lot on tiktok dude get surgery and look uncanny and unattractive just beta bux and accept that it over
Beta bux and find an attractive wife she will only be with you for money but try your best to have kids with her and pray that they will get her features if one of the kid even get a single feature of yours it over

WHat kind of surgery do you want to get?

No surgerymaxxing for my decrepit, acne scared skin or asymmetrical eyes.

You're only a truecel if your problems can't be fixed through surgery.
He a sub 5 what the point of even surgery maxxing you can't go to sub human to average and let say he does he will still be invisible his higher chance is to betabux unfortunately

No I rather kill myself than betabuxx greycel nigger.

I am hoping that after all of the improvements add up I'll be able to fuck some Asian hoe without paying for it that's all I really wanna do tbh. That will be the way to validate if it succeeded or failed. If it failed then its gg, unlucky I guess, gg go next life.

I am hoping that after all of the improvements add up I'll be able to fuck some Asian hoe without paying for it that's all I really wanna do tbh. That will be the way to validate if it succeeded or failed. If it failed then its gg, unlucky I guess, gg go next life.
Damn bro send a pic of your self it can't be that bad

Pms

WHat kind of surgery do you want to get?
Definitely those three for sure:
Chin surgery
Nose Surgery
Hair Micropigmentation Scalp surgery - hair tattoo

Then I'll look into others:
Eye surgery (eyelids change maybe idk)
Lip surgery (my lips make me look like a total faggot, I despise them).
- Any other surgery they recommend me at the clinic

Also things I'm doing outside of surgery
- 10% body fat maxxing. I'm at 31% now or some shit like that, need to maxx that out ASAP
- Eye-colour contacts maxxing, changing my eyes to blue, I'll try different brands and contacts to find the best natural one
- Left ear-piercing maxxing. Yes left ear because right is for faggots, or so I heard. Why ear-piercings? Idk, the last chadlite I knew had them in uni. I will also wear those long ear that women wear, yes yes very faggot behaviour, I dont give a fuck anymore I am the only real incel here I'll wear what I want and makes me confident you can judge all you want fucking fakecels.
- Unironically gonna start showermaxxing, I shower like 5 times a year right now because what's the point? But I will do it now to see how to take care of my skin.
- Might also bleach my teeth idk.

I hope all of this added together will compound and allow me to fuck ONE woman without paying for it, out of pure attraction and rizz. Which I have none of, I have a grand total of 0 rizz, I am autistic, I talk like a complete faggot, words come out wrong, my tone is fucked, I only got rizz in my head. But I think this is tied to my giga-low confidence levels and that is tied to my looks, a closed loop.

I will SEAmaxx, MY ONLY GOAL IS TO FUCK 1 WOMAN WITHOUT PAYING, IF I SUCCEED I WILL CONSIDR MY LIFE A SUCCESS AND RETIRE FROM ALL BLACKPILL CIRCLES, IF i fail then its gg and log out time, I'll delete my account from life.is.

His goal is to geomaxx without betabuxxing, it may marginally help him aesthetically but most importantly it will improve his confidence.
You are the only person here that gets it. I can't do shit with my confidence levels as they are right now. I can't even fucking approach a fucking shop attender let alone a woman JFL. This surgeries will help as much psychologically as physically. Yes my goal is to geomaxx, and believe me I am not going to Thailand Pattaya to get a '''GF'' lmao, I am going there to get experience, I don't give a fuck about those thirdworldgooks I don't want anything to do with them, I want high-class gooks like Korean and Japans that won't fucking ask me to send them my salary every month :lul:

I am getting an English teacher qualification and will try to Englishteachmaxx in Japan to extend my visa there then will try to use all the experience from my earlier whoremaxxing in Thailand and other places to succeed.

Don't teachermaxx in Japan, do it in China if you are a native speaker.

Chinese english teacher salaries since they banned non-native speakers are insane, $30k+.
You have some chance of JBW succeeding as well compared to Japan/Taiwan where you have none.

Also easier connection with SEA if you get employed in the south.
I am not a native speaker though, native means I had to be born there right? I can get a British passport but I wasn't born here.

Also IDGF about the salary as long as it covers my basic needs like room and food IDC how much they pay me. I am going there for 1 purpose and 1 purpose only.

Do you have an accent?
Yes JFL its over cant teach there then I guess

I got a subhuman slavic accent, I moved there too late, I was 10 years old when I moved.

Doubt you can teach anywhere then, Japan doesn't have a formal ban but they'd hardly want to employ you.

Just moneymaxx in UK.
That's very brutal then...

I hope it's not true, I will accept shithole salary and shithole placements maybe they'll take a pity on me :lul:

Idk, I'll give it a try anyway and research this more and see if this is even a possibility. If not then idk, can't really get a visa for anything else tbh, but there is no way there are only British/American English teachers there, I seen stories about others so they somehow must be getting employed. Anyway if it doesn't work out I guess I'll just stay there till I run out of money then go back to UK and find another job :feelsrope:

They'd consider you native on paper with a British passport, read about experiences of teachers in China since non-native ban maybe it's viable.
JFL so I have to larp as British? :lul: :lul:

I thought native means you must have been born there. But oh well if they won't ask about it... I might give it a try after all.

I need Genio and LL. Maybe i will do almond eyes surgery because i hate my prey eyes with brutal UEE

I need Genio and LL. Maybe i will do almond eyes surgery because i hate my prey eyes with brutal UEE
100% adding almond eyes surgery to my list thanks boyo

100% adding almond eyes surgery to my list thanks boyo
np. Its supposed to be very safe but i still have to do my research as going blind would be the worst thing i could possibly imagine.

Its so brutal that i need to spend ovER 100.00€ just to look human

np. Its supposed to be very safe but i still have to do my research as going blind would be the worst thing i could possibly imagine.

Its so brutal that i need to spend ovER 100.00€ just to look human
I think chin surgery and that eye shit will make a huge difference to me just look at this for example

Maybe I will finally qualify as a human after all this surgerymaxxing. But it doesn't matter first I must lose weight no point daydreaming about this shit anymore until I get my body fat very low to see how my current face looks like.

I think chin surgery and that eye shit will make a huge difference to me just look at this for example

View attachment 1067385

Maybe I will finally qualify as a human after all this surgerymaxxing. But it doesn't matter first I must lose weight no point daydreaming about this shit anymore until I get my body fat very low to see how my current face looks like.
Genio could ascend me hard, but i will still be a turbo manlet

Genio could ascend me hard, but i will still be a turbo manlet
Brutal

My height is nothing to brag about, but I am glad I am at least 5'10, its a normie height, never brought me any praise but never brought me any problems either.

Being a turbomanlet is fucking brutal because it invalidates facial improvements, height is the first thing people notice about you, your eye area the second.

This is why my biggest looks advice for anyone is to buy the colour contacts if you have subhuman eyes like me. Literally changing your eye colour brings you up 1 point, its the most impactful change you can make to ur body and its so fucking cheap and easy too idk why incels are not colourmaxxing their eyes unless they are already colourmaxxed.

Brutal

My height is nothing to brag about, but I am glad I am at least 5'10, its a normie height, never brought me any praise but never brought me any problems either.

Being a turbomanlet is fucking brutal because it invalidates facial improvements, height is the first thing people notice about you, your eye area the second.

This is why my biggest looks advice for anyone is to buy the colour contacts if you have subhuman eyes like me. Literally changing your eye colour brings you up 1 point, its the most impactful change you can make to ur body and its so fucking cheap and easy too idk why incels are not colourmaxxing their eyes unless they are already colourmaxxed.
eyecoulourmaxxing only works if you make holidays somewhere or look for ONS, if your eye color changes out of nowhere people will call you out. There exists eye lightening surgery but i wont do that because there is too few information about that as of now

bro sounds dangerous better save money and geomaxx foids are not worth your health bro

eyecoulourmaxxing only works if you make holidays somewhere or look for ONS, if your eye color changes out of nowhere people will call you out. There exists eye lightening surgery but i wont do that because there is too few information about that as of now
What people will call me out on it

I don't know a single person JFL

Idc what my family thinks about it they can suck a dick

bro sounds dangerous better save money and geomaxx foids are not worth your health bro
Its over for me I am comitting to surgery Idgf anymore what geomaxx even if I geomaxx nobody will like me I look like 2/10 DED SERIOUS ITS FUCKNUNG OVER FOR ME I AM THE ONLY REALINCEL ON THIS WEBSITE I AM STUCK HERE FOR 6 YEARS NO MORE

YOU THINK NIGGERS I LIKE THIS WEBSITE?

I DONT FUCKING WANT TO BE HERE POSTING HERE WASTING MY LIFE FUCK ALL OF OYU NIGGERS FAKECELS THAT COME EA9EPSFAFEPOIHafeph,mgpgamsh,pgashm,agsgswerpoyi8gaePOUIGepupgEGepgepoi

Oh you mean like long-term engagement.

Yeah JFL when I get to that point which I can only dream of then I guess it will cause a shitstorm when she discovers my eyes are fake. Wait till she discovers my ahir is fake, my chin is fake everything is fake :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Well if thats a deal breaker for some women then IDGF..

Why woyuld she call me out on it, they literally do this 24/7 with fakeup they should understand better not call me out .

Anyway this is all copium anyway since even with all this surgeries I doubt Ill look good tbh

But I have to try

First thign I do if I ever ascend in my life is delete this nigger account

I fucking hate this website I fucking hate all you fakecels fuckers fuuckdsuf sdfudadfjapouiajgogsdsdghaahraheahr

What people will call me out on it

I don't know a single person JFL

Idc what my family thinks about it they can suck a dick
Good for you i guess, i have family (dont care too much about them though), some working colleges and a friend

Oh you mean like long-term engagement.

Yeah JFL when I get to that point which I can only dream of then I guess it will cause a shitstorm when she discovers my eyes are fake. Wait till she discovers my ahir is fake, my chin is fake everything is fake :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Well if thats a deal breaker for some women then IDGF..

Why woyuld she call me out on it, they literally do this 24/7 with fakeup they should understand better not call me out .

Anyway this is all copium anyway since even with all this surgeries I doubt Ill look good tbh

But I have to try
Whats ahir ?

With chin you can lie saying that your bones are still growing or that it was a medical surgery (tbh. if a girl never saw you before how would she know you had Genio ?)

Societies double standards, women are allowed to fraud (Fake-Up, wigs, high heels) but if a man gets hair transplant or uses 1 inch insoles, he gets shamed

Good for you i guess, i have family (dont care too much about them though), some working colleges and a friend
I mean hair.

I see. Yeah I understand that the peer pressure stops you from doing it. I get it bro, I wouldn't do it if I was working either.

But I am planning on quitting my job so the only people I know long-term will be gone. I am not planning on keeping touch with any of this niggers and neither do I care what they think of me after I left so the only other people that I know of are my family.

But I do not give a single fuck what my family opinion on this is. I am not even bother going to ask them before I go surgerymaxx myself.

MY ENTIRE LIFE I WAS INHIBITED IN MY DECISION MAKING BECAUSE I WOULD THINK 'WAHT WOULD MY FAMILY THINBK' THIS IS WHY I DIDNT GET HAIR TRANSPLANT OR SURGERY YEARS AGO

FUCK THAT SHIT IM FUCKING DONE IM FUCKING DONE WITH IT ALL

I AM NOT GOING OT BE A 30 YEAR OLD VIRGIN FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT SHIT

I AM SURGERYMAXXING

Then Ill see what I do next. First I go to pattaya and fuck whores day in and out 20 times a day till I run out of my travel money. I'll set aside 5000$ for whore fucking for a week or month. New whore everyday. And I want the cute ones too not some old hags they better fucking be 20 year olds.

Then I go Japan and try getting a teaching job and rizzmaxx a japanese waifu (not gonn happen JFL)...

If this doesnt work I go to philiphinnes and try there

then I come back england and return to slaverymaxxing and newjobmaxxing. But only under the condition that I fucked a girl without paying after all the surgery pain and everything else.

if I all get is hookers, I will logoutmaxx from this world fuck this piece of shit world.

I mean hair.

I see. Yeah I understand that the peer pressure stops you from doing it. I get it bro, I wouldn't do it if I was working either.

But I am planning on quitting my job so the only people I know long-term will be gone. I am not planning on keeping touch with any of this niggers and neither do I care what they think of me after I left so the only other people that I know of are my family.

But I do not give a single fuck what my family opinion on this is. I am not even bother going to ask them before I go surgerymaxx myself.

MY ENTIRE LIFE I WAS INHIBITED IN MY DECISION MAKING BECAUSE I WOULD THINK 'WAHT WOULD MY FAMILY THINBK' THIS IS WHY I DIDNT GET HAIR TRANSPLANT OR SURGERY YEARS AGO

FUCK THAT SHIT IM FUCKING DONE IM FUCKING DONE WITH IT ALL

I AM NOT GOING OT BE A 30 YEAR OLD VIRGIN FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT SHIT

I AM SURGERYMAXXING

Then Ill see what I do next. First I go to pattaya and fuck whores day in and out 20 times a day till I run out of my travel money. I'll set aside 5000$ for whore fucking for a week or month. New whore everyday. And I want the cute ones too not some old hags they better fucking be 20 year olds.

Then I go Japan and try getting a teaching job and rizzmaxx a japanese waifu (not gonn happen JFL)...

If this doesnt work I go to philiphinnes and try there

then I come back england and return to slaverymaxxing and newjobmaxxing. But only under the condition that I fucked a girl without paying after all the surgery pain and everything else.

if I all get is hookers, I will logoutmaxx from this world fuck this piece of shit world.
I will have to save money for years until i have enough money for surgerxmaxxing, i dont expect to be able to afford everything before 27, hbu ? You have enough money ?

I will have to save money for years until i have enough money for surgerxmaxxing, i dont expect to be able to afford everything before 27, hbu ? You have enough money ?
Yes I have enough I can go buy it tomorrow if I want

I was wage slave for 6 years and I got nothing to spend money on so its just pilling up in my bank account.

I will commit 10,000$ on this surgery shit, maybe more idk. But my top limit is 15000$ because I also need travel money for my SEAmaxxing adventure.

Yes I have enough I can go buy it tomorrow if I want

I was wage slave for 6 years and I got nothing to spend money on so its just pilling up in my bank account.

I will commit 10,000$ on this surgery shit, maybe more idk. But my top limit is 15000$ because I also need travel money for my SEAmaxxing adventure.
I'd rather invest more in surgery so i dont have to SEAmax in the first place, just my opinion

I don't wanna do the surgery though until I leave my job
For same reason u dont wanna wear the eye colour contacts.

I dont want my coworkers to see I did the surgery so I must leave first.

Also it slots nicely into my schedule since you cant gymmaxx after surgery.

Weightloss max for 6-7 months.
Quit job
1-2 months of quitting-job period (I can't just quit, I must work for 1-2 extra months to hand over my shit).
Surgerymaxx
Leanmaxx

And off I go happy days

Also during this period I want to get TFLT qualification, teaching foreign language qualification. So that I can teach english abroad if I run out of money, this is just for emergency I guess

I'd rather invest more in surgery so i dont have to SEAmax in the first place, just my opinion
Idk what more to invest though I think it should be enough to cover most of the shit

Chin / Eye Area and Nose...

Can't think of much more to get in plastic surgery.

i’m just curious about which type of surgerymaxxing would help me, I have numerous flaws but those were fixed via gym training and skincare, possibly just my hair honestly

@TouhouMathcel

Aka

"Don't try to improve your face because you'll never be chad, so just live a life as a sub3 male Instead of a normie and betabuxx some single mum in her 40s"

Anybody who unironically takes this angle should be banned for such a retarded bluepill thinking.

They'd consider you native on paper with a British passport, read about experiences of teachers in China since non-native ban maybe it's viable.
Oh btw bro I forgot to tell you, like 2 years ago when I was in my 5th year of daydreaming about seamaxx I spend like 6 months researching china, watching china videos etc and wanted to chinamaxx so this is still on my mind.

Back then I was still delusional enough to believe I'll ascend just by geomaxxing without any surgeries or anything JFL I was such a retard :lul: :lul:

But anyway yes, china was and is on my mind, I'll give it a try and see if I can research more or ask around

I think my best advantage over other foreignteachercels is that I have ABSOLUTE 0 STANDARDS ON ANYTHING.

I SPEND THE 6 YEARS OF MY LIFE LIVING IN A TINY ROOM, YES YOU HEARD THAT A ROOM NOT A HOUSE, IM RENTING A ROOM IN SOME GHETTO NIGGER HOUSE WITH DRUGGIES AND OTHER UNDESIRABLES, ALSO ONE OF THE ROOMMATES GOT ME HIGH ON COCAINE ONE DAY THEN TOOK MY CARD DETAILS AND STOLE ALL MY SAVINGS AND I WAS TOO HIGH INHIB TO CONFRONT HIM ABOUT IT JFL JFL, HE WAS GIGA GAMBLE ADDICT SO HE LOST IT ALL AND DIDNT SAU A WORD TO ME FKR NEXT 3 WEEKS TILL HE GOT EVICTED.

Anyway the point I'm trying to make is that I lived my entire adult life in a tiny room shit hole and I have absolutely no standard for anything, I can take a literal garbage salary and I'll be happy because my main goal is to fuck a woman and have a long stay visa idc about the actual quality of my life while I'm there, so as long as I'm earning enough for food and house I'll be happy, I'll cover the rest with my savings from my wage job I currently have. I have like 30k in savings since I literally don't spend money on anything, I don't even have a driving license, I just rot in my room all day so what is there money to spend on? I did spend like 1000£ on Honkai star rail though JFL

Northern Europe has a lot of scams in surgery related jobs, go Turkey or Korea instead
Yh just discovering that Turkey is probably best location to do it at.

I unironically want a foid to do it too, or at least advise, since women know best what's attractive.

Yeah I'll pay a woman 10000+ ot surgerymaxx me I'm so bluepill boo hoo, sure bros sure, if you lived my life you wouldn't think stupid shit like this.

Unlike most of you niggers I'm not pretending, I really am ugly and I will do what's best for me to change that, if it means paying a foid surgeon I will.

Look bro I even bought this like 2 years ago JFL. Never even opened it though.

Anyways, best of luck. You seem to be the only user here that seems willing to actually geomaxx.
Yeah I don't get it either man, this is why I legitimately think most of this forum and I am dead serious talking about 90 to 95 percent of users here are fakecels. At least the white ones.

When you're a TRUECEL like me and believe me I didn't rot at home all my life I did actually try to approach women in the past in various places, I even tried hooking up with a literal 1/10 skeleton nigger hoe from an anime club in college, she was actually ok with me since she seemed giga autistic but later on some 5/10 chubbycel (mogger compared to me) came over and she started to talk with him instead and ignore me completely from that point onward but I digress. I had 0 luck with women, I either get disgust looks, or just laughs. I had a unique opportunity to work with a lot of youngs foids in a restaurant and their reactions to me could be categorized into 3 different categories.

1They would either straight up ignore my existence.
2 They would say I'm funny (the hot ones who have bf, tee hee you so funny incline tee hee)
3 they would make fun of my physical attributes that I can't change like my balding

one time one girl asked me if I was studying the same shit as her, so I got happy and told her yeah and we started chatting I even got her WhatsApp later but when I asked if she wanted to hang out she said no and then started skipping work when our shifts were slotted together JFL I know for sure she didn't come to work because I was there ded srs. Eventually when I was quitting the job she got tired and just straight up asked me when do I quit this job so that she can finally start coming to her shifts :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

well anyway, the point I'm trying to make here is that I had negative success with women, the responses range from either total disgust to ignore. And I tried believe me man, I must have tried at least 15 girls here.

all of this lead me to believe that it's over, also ER blackpilled me hard when I read his manifesto, partly why I joined this site. But yeah, it lead me to the believe it's over for me in the west and that I must geomaxx and use the only advantage I have, my exotic white skin.

how can anyone else who is a TRUECEL In the west with a track record of rejections not reach the same conclusion? This is why I think most of those people have some success or some positive reinforcements from foids and know they don't have to geomaxx. This is why I believe most those faggots are fakecels.

Well you're an anomaly in the sense that you have tons of money saved up as a truecel.

There are many larpers for sure, but there are tons of ethnics, neets, broke wageslaves, students. I don't really care either way.

My dream is to geomaxx through college transfer to China, but I procrastinate way too much at this point. I barely do enough work to get by and have slacked in learning Chinese. Motivation is way too low at this point not only due to foid rejection but social rejection in general.

I was even researching colleges in Laos back when I was applying, I didn't even have any hope entering college would change anything.
Fair enough about the money and the other races. I can understand that.

How old are you btw?

If you work like me for 6 years in some wagie job and do nothing with your money I'm sure you would save up tons too, it's not really an achievement.

Most normies spend their money on various normie shit they do, but all I do is rot at home 24/7 for 6 years so the money naturally saved up.

Geomaxxing through college is so much easier, free/cheap accomodation, surrounded by high libido foids your age, visa issues sorted.

I'm 3rd year of college, it's still somewhat possible through transferring but way harder. I couldn't when I was enrolling because of convid.

There is no way in hell I could wageslave for 6 years with my final goal being geomaxxing, I have no idea how I'm going to get myself to wageslave after college anyways.
I already thought about that too, I wanted to do a masters degree in china or some shit like that but couldn't really find anything...

There is no way in hell I could wageslave for 6 years with my final goal being geomaxxing, I have no idea how I'm going to get myself to wageslave after college anyways.
When you get older the time begins to fly buddy boyo, I don't even notice when a year passes now.

I am starting to believe that Incels who do not consider surgery are just fakecels. Ded srs.

The only excuse is if you're poor.

Why are incels not surgerymaxxing?

The only answer can be that they don't they are as bad looking, fucking fakecels motherfuckers. But its ok I already know 99% users here mog me and are fakecel.

Most incels are poor. Also, surgery is kind of cucked. You're paying tens of thousands for surgeons to cut you up just to POSSIBLY gain the approval of low tier foids? You can get a shitload of quality hookers for the same money.

Most incels are poor. Also, surgery is kind of cucked. You're paying tens of thousands for surgeons to cut you up just to POSSIBLY gain the approval of low tier foids? You can get a shitload of quality hookers for the same money.
Yes I want approval and affection from women without paying for it.

Call it what you want, that's how my brain is programmed, I want to be confident and not feel like a subhuman.

I have discovered that the answers to all my problems are interlinked.

I should have listened to Hamudi 7 years ago and I wouldn't be here by now.

"LOOKS IS LIFE".

My looks cause me low confidence, low confidence causes me depression and other problems, depression causes me to waste time and procrastinate, I get fat and sad and my looks suffer so then my looks cause me...