Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicide-inducing mog: Curry gets AMOGGED [currycels enter at your own risk]

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-

he's wearing sunglasses to cover his subhuman eye area

Are they even the same species?

That guy is a megachad

theyre not even the same species lmao.Chad is gonna go home and have an orgy with his harem of cute white girls while gymcel pajeet is gonna tune into bangbros and fap to another chad banging girls with his huge dick.

That guy is a megachad
Yeah for real. Wtf. Almost looks photoshopped by a blackpiller for the maximum possible chad look to prove a point.
I mean this guy mogs Brad Pitt in his prime easily. Doubting the pictures authenticity tbh

I’d rather rope than go through something as atrocious as that.

Yeah for real. Wtf. Almost looks photoshopped by a blackpiller for the maximum possible chad look to prove a point.
I mean this guy mogs Brad Pitt in his prime easily. Doubting the pictures authenticity tbh

Tyler Maher, google him, he's real, the OG Gigachad. Pic is from his instagram

they both look curry

he's wearing sunglasses to cover his subhuman eye area
Eye are can really break a man. Prob the most important physical trait. Morning can compensate for a bad eye except a rami malek tier jaw

Eye are can really break a man. Prob the most important physical trait. Morning can compensate for a bad eye except a rami malek tier jaw

Nose is more important tbh

The Chad looks like a curry too. Hope for currycels?

The Chad looks like a curry too. Hope for currycels?
JFLLLLL @ the copers in this thread. Dude looks Aryan as fuck, not even remotely curry.

I like how the curry is trying to act cool and fit in for the picture with sunglasses on and tattoo's, while chad wears no asesories and mogs him to oblivion.