Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The dogpill is real and it will destroy you (dogpill deniers, enter at your own risk)

ForeverGrey

ForeverGrey

Greycel
★★
I remember this roastie back in 2019 where she was getting awfully comfortable around her dogs.

Roastie lol

Thankfully, a lot of people reproached her, we had SPCA launching an investigation (though I think it was for another thing she did to her cat), and some were suggesting that she shouldn’t go near domesticated animals at all, for good reasons. And so naturally, like every other woman responding to valid criticism, she came out crying, talking about how she’s getting bullied by incels on the internet, immediately afterwards the wave was shifted and everyone turned a blind eye to her.

Anyways so yeah, fast forward to a few years and this is her now lol:

“I’ve only had like one sexual partner in the last year so I don’t think I have to worry about that because I’m fairly certain that they’re not sleeping with anyone else, because, it’s my dog.”

The dogpill is only in its prototype stage at the moment. Give it ten years, it’ll become common knowledge. As usual, we won’t get any credit for being the pioneers.

She is probably fucking this poor thing while you’re too busy rotting away btw.

thanks for letting us know for the 1000th time gray

I remember this roastie back in 2019 where she was getting awfully comfortable around her dogs.

Roastie lol

Thankfully, a lot of people reproached her, we had SPCA launching an investigation (though I think it was for another thing she did to her cat), and some were suggesting that she shouldn’t go near domesticated animals at all, for good reasons. And so naturally, like every other woman responding to valid criticism, she came out crying, talking about how she’s getting bullied by incels on the internet, immediately afterwards the wave was shifted and everyone turned a blind eye to her.

“I’ve only had like one sexual partner in the last year so I don’t think I have to worry about that because I’m fairly certain that they’re not sleeping with anyone else, because, it’s my dog.”

The dogpill is only in its prototype stage at the moment. Give it ten years, it’ll become common knowledge. As usual, we won’t get any credit for being the pioneers.

NSFW

dOGpill is a natural consequence of women being carnal primal animalistic creatures

Over for dogpill deniers

Roastie lol

If that last clip isn't taken out of context then this is an insane and terrible truth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back