Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Heard a conversation of 2 foids(GIGASUIFUEL ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!)

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
One foid was decent looking like 7,5/10(lets call her Stacy), and the other one was underage looking very small and ugly like 2/10(lets call her Loli).

This is the part of the conversation that I heard:

Loli: "You know, I have 5 different boyfriends, how much do you have?"
Stacey: "Idk maybe Im perverted but I only have one"

I just wanted to die when I heard it. 5!!! She really looks like a 10 year old, but still gets 5 boyfriends at the same time simply for being a foid. She would be truecel, if she was a guy! The level of gender unfairness in this world is just EXTREME...

And why did I have to hear it? I was just minding my own business, wouldnt even pay any attention to her, if she wouldnt start speaking right in front of me, like she(or maybe Universe) was trolling me.

many times girls have plenty of orbiters that she's using just for gifts, money, validation, but she having sex with one or few she really likes

Loli: "You know, I have 5 different boyfriends, how much do you have?"
Stacey: "Idk maybe Im perverted but I only have one"

I just wanted to die when I heard it. 5!!! She really looks like a 10 year old, but still gets 5 boyfriends at the same time simply for being a foid. She would be truecel, if she was a guy! The level of gender unfairness in this world is just EXTREME...
only retards think that underage foids are innocent, in our modern degenerate society virgin foids can be only found in a kindergarten

only retards think that underage foids are innocent, in our modern degenerate society virgin foids can be only found in a kindergarten

many times girls have plenty of orbiters that she's using just for gifts, money, validation, but she having sex with one or few she really likes

Ugly girls are gigawhores because theyre hungry for attention.

This is one of the reasons agecucks are so retarded: women are lascivious beings and start with sex as early as possible. ALL 18 yo "girls" already have a lifetime of sexual experience

This is one of the reasons agecucks are so retarded: women are lascivious beings and start with sex as early as possible. ALL 18 yo "girls" already have a lifetime of sexual experience
one 15 years old foid has multiple lifetime sex experiences when compared to average normie (or maybe even unlimited cuz most normies get zero pussy)

5 different boyfriends
GAiWQdcbsAAh0zp

say no more

that foid deserves brutal unforgiving no mercy firing squad death for being a whore with an ego

in minecraft ofc