Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Suicide film: Bird Box

G

Guest37263

Extremely good film related to suicide, one of the most exhilarating films ive ever seen, currently on netflix. Highly recommend you guys watch it.

Driving on the way to the shops afterward, I felt the call and pull of death to drive into oncoming traffic so heavily its unbelievable, its almost like the film ALMOST BRAINWASHED me but not quite lol.

Never watched it

just watched a compilation of all the deaths on YouTube, it's all right but it doesn't explain the reason of why the suicides are happening well enough, I think

Looks like it has a heavy sjw theme to it.

I heard that it has been watched by over 45 million Netflix users, giving traditional cinema a run for their money

Extremely good film related to suicide, one of the most exhilarating films ive ever seen, currently on netflix. Highly recommend you guys watch it.

Driving on the way to the shops afterward, I felt the call and pull of death to drive into oncoming traffic so heavily its unbelievable, its almost like the film ALMOST BRAINWASHED me but not quite lol.
It's real life bird box for the incels. See a young couple at the wrong time and it's ER or suicide. Best to be blindfolded always.

Last edited:
its decent, normies are acting like it's the new shining or something. sandra bullock had a good performance.
john malkovic and the fat black dude were cool too

but there is A LOT of degeneracy and SJW, holy shit the levels are mad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back