Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suicidal were should I move to feel better? Canadian so picking between Toronto, Montreal, Vancovuver

D

darkhai

Banned
-
Seriously thinking of killing myself this bs is just to much lately, thinking of moving tho for a fresh start. Were should I move to Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver? Want a place that I can have a good time in never had a good time basically in my whole life for the most part. I will also try to ascend when I get to the new city.

Doesnt matter where you are, life will always suck as an incel.

Stay the fuck away from Toronto my nig

Seriously thinking of killing myself this bs is just to much lately, thinking of moving tho for a fresh start. Were should I move to Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver? Want a place that I can have a good time in never had a good time basically in my whole life for the most part. I will also try to ascend when I get to the new city.
Fuck those feminist and overpriced cities.Ottawa is your safest choice or nearby small towns. Toronto and Vancouver are suffering a real estate bubble and pussy bubble.

Stay away from that cuck shithole

Don't come to MTL if you don't speak French, many people barely speak English there. Vancouver is very expensive. Toronto might be your best bet. If you want to ascend you might want to go away from the larger city though, maybe you could go to Ottawa, but it is pretty boring there.

Last edited:
born in toronto and go to uni in another city. don’t move to Toronto, Montreal maybe if you are fluent in french.