Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Suburban Boomer Culture Creates Incels

O

OGcel1983

Banned
-
Middle America middle class suburban life by design creates incels and cucks. It's all pretentious hyper individualistic people with privilege and their little cliques of friends staying in their boring homes all day instead of being outside interacting with the rest of the neighborhood. There's no community, and if you have no friends to start with, then there's nothing entertaining to do solo in middle American 'buburbia except ldar with drugs and internet. No wonder this stupid county has so many mass shooters and socially awkward weirdos.

Oh look, another one of those anti-suburb nuts.

Living in a suburban is the best way to live. Its now impossible to achieve that though.
It's the best way for fat, annoying white people.

Middle America middle class suburban life by design creates incels and cucks. It's all pretentious hyper individualistic people with privilege and their little cliques of friends staying in their boring homes all day instead of being outside interacting with the rest of the neighborhood. There's no community, and if you have no friends to start with, then there's nothing entertaining to do solo in middle American 'buburbia except ldar with drugs and internet. No wonder this stupid county has so many mass shooters and socially awkward weirdos.
If this were the case, then how come people in Japan (who are all crammed in a super dense city) are the biggest incels on Earth?

Stay mad shitskin. Youre not wanted in the suburbs with your loud music and nigger drugs
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

I live in the suburbs, faggot, what are your pussy people going to do about it, get Replaced?
Stay mad shitskin. Youre not wanted in the suburbs with your loud music and nigger drugs

If this were the case, then how come people in Japan (who are all crammed in a super dense city) are the biggest incels on Earth?
Well, I made less friends living here in high school than I did when I was in Jacksonville. I'm sure I know why.

Well, I made less friends living here in high school than I did when I was in Jacksonville. I'm sure I know why.
Idk where “here” is or Jacksonville.