Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The Story of The Last American Virgin (1982)

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
I'm not too sure if this movie has been discussed on this forum at all but I'm going to make a thread about it anyways since it was a movie that I always resonated with growing up and it has showed me exactly where having a oneitis will get you. With that being said, look up "Last American Virgin" online or on demand or any streaming service you use to watch movies or shows if you want to watch the movie for yourself instead of reading this thread. With that out of the way, let's get started.

Our main protagonist of this film is a 16 year old boy named Gary. Gary works as a pizza delivery driver in Los Angeles, California. Gary has two best friends; one of them is a dude named Rick, your stereotypical 1980s chad who has no trouble talking to girls. Then you have David, chubby but confident nonetheless. (it was the 80s, most people were honestly)
One night Gary goes out to a local soda shop and sees a girl waiting in line with her nerdy looking friend. To Gary, this girl is love at first sight and he just stands there and akwardly stares at her until she walks away. Before walking away she orders a rocky road ice cream, and because of this, our lovestruck Gary does the same. He seems completely head over heels for this girl and he hasn't even known who she was for 20 seconds.
Lastamericanvirginimage2 758 426 81 s c1

Now with one solid look at Gary, you can see that he isn't subhuman, but rather a normie. Even then, he is mentally handicapped by his high inhib, nice guy nature which prevents him from breaking the ice with this girl in a way that allows him to ascend with her. This isn't a cherrypick by the way just to clarifiy: This is a hypothetical movie set in the 1980s where incels weren't common, but these scenarios happen in incels all of the time so this movie is a perfect example of why falling in love with a girl is cucked and it fucks you up in the head.
Anyway, the story continues with Gary, Rick, and David going to the same place the next day and finding three girls who they eventually invite over to Gary's house for a "party" with promises of cocaine.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7QMJFaOIdQ

The girls accept the offer and the fat friend David nearly ascends with the blonde foid, while Rick the Chad just flat out fucks the hottest girl with the brown hair. Gary unfortunatly gets the ugliest girl, who's male equivelant is an oldcel browsing this forum right now or dead of heart disease. He tries to make small talk with her, and she completely sidelines him and ignores him. Right as he is about to ascend, his parents come home and Gary's chance to get laid is cut short. Him, his friends, and the three girls all run out of the house and get in their car, driving off. Right off the bat these kids already lifemog me to oblivion, but this is less about inceldom and more about having a oneitis, but it's relevant for me to post this because I and many others have fallen victim to having a oneitis.
Anyway, Gary goes to school the next day and sees the girl he fell in love with across the cafeteria while eating lunch with his friend David. He asks David who the girl is, and David tells him her name is Karen (what a horrible fucking name by the way), and they go back and forth for a few seconds as David tells Gary who she is. Eventually, Gary asks David to find out where she lives so that he can begin to persue the love of his life, and David agrees to figure out her adress for him. Gary then drives to her house, persumabley the next morning and he pulls over, and then purposley deflates Karen's tires on her scooter in hopes that by not having a way to get ot school, she'll have no choice but to get a ride from him which will break the ice btween them both. This works, and this clip shows how it went:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz43E4REiG8

As you can see, Karen is quite indifferent to Gary's subtle advancements, but Gary is blind to this fact. Later that evening, Gary attends a party at David's house and is devastated to find Karen in close company with Rick. He tries to entice her away from his friend but she treats him with blank disinterest. He becomes drunk and makes a fool of himself, then creates an embarrassing scene in front of his parents' dinner guests when he goes home.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itulzHTcakI

In order to keep Rick and Karen apart, Gary and David persuade Rick to join them with a patronizing and tart-tongued prostitute known to work a busy highway corner in the neighborhood. Gary's encounter with her is awkward and unpleasant, causing him to vomit. The next day at school, all three boys realize they have contracted lice, and after trying unsuccessfully to drown them in a public swimming pool, they have to bring their problem to an amused middle-aged pharmacist.

Eventually, after Karen and Rick have sex, she becomes pregnant, and he callously dumps her.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g4AOTNRle8

Enraged Gary confronts Rick in the school library and a physical fight occurs, with Rick calling Gary jealous and Gary denouncing Rick as a lowlife. Gary decides to help Karen pay for an abortion by selling most of his possessions and borrowing money from his boss. After the abortion, Gary and Karen spend the remainder of the weekend alone together in Gary's grandmother's house.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkQRNbtlVh4

While nursing her back to health, Gary tells Karen that he sincerely loves her. Karen appears to reciprocate and they both share a tender kiss. Karen invites Gary to her eighteenth birthday party the following week. Gary scrapes up a few more dollars and buys Karen an engraved gold locket for her birthday.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sFZKk8yNpY

Now, this obviously means Gary isn't an incel because he "ascended" by kissing her, but he hasn't slept with her yet, and he is still a oneitis cuck.

When Gary arrives at Karen's birthday party, his dreams of a lasting romance with her are shattered when he walks in on her making out with Rick. Despite what Rick had put Karen through, and despite Gary's devotion and support, she has still rejected Gary to be with him. Gary leaves the party without saying a word to either of them, taking Karen's gift with him. He drives home alone, dejected, with tears streaming down his face.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYSOjuGdmvI&t=69s

As you can see, absolutley brutal fucking ending. Gary confesses his love to this girl, even after she has slept with Chad and recieved a large dosage of cum inside of her. He pays for her fucking abortion, nurses her back to health, and this evil fucking bitch still chooses Chad over her. You can't make this shit up, foids in the 1980s were chad only just as they are now, the only difference being that there was no social media around to fuck up people's mental health or society's morals and values, so people were forced to socialize and interact. Despite this, though, Gary gets left in the dark. His innocent heart is completely shattered and his hopes of having a one true love is destroyed for life. Once you learn these harsh lessons about women, it becomes easier to live with. Despite this, it is painful to let go of if you have invested all of your time into a girl who you have an emotional imprint towards, it generates a similar feeling to a parent losing a child. There is a raw, unconditional suffering that knaws at your heart whilst moving on from a girl. The worst part for Gary was that he was BETTER LOOKING than Karen, but Karen found an even better looking guy and chose him without hesitiating after EVERYTHING Gary had done for her. Now imagine a sunhuman in the same situation, and you realize it never fucking began for them. Women are absolutley evil and vile creatures, who rip the hearts out of innocent young men with good souls and stomp on them as though they are lesser than trash.

This movie resonated a lot with me growing up, and the first time I ever watched it was when I was only 13 years old. I remember my mother telling me "don't ever let a girl break your heart". Welp, she fucking did. I don't want to go into full detail about my story but let's just say this movie taught me many lessons that I eventually learned the hard way when this girl hurt me, and all I could do was pace back and fourth in my room and listen to the sad love songs that were in this movie while thinking of a bluepill fairytale lie. I used to do this constantly at 14 years old, and here I am years later rotting on this forum as a result of the pain this woman had caused me. Don't ever become a oneitis cuck. Listen to pancakecel when he says this, he knows what he is talking about.

Anyway, that's pretty much it. For a more detailed analysis on this movie, you can watch this video down below on why it never began for Gary.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96DV9WzXfGk

80s movie. so i know they worship foids.

80s movie. so i know they worship foids.
This one is much more brutal. Even the really popular ones can be: in 16 candels they made fun of the ricecel and in the breakfast club, the two d-bags got the girls and Brian was still alone.

This one is much more brutal. Even the really popular ones can be: in 16 candels they made fun of the ricecel and in the breakfast club, the two d-bags got the girls and Brian was still alone.
They put the blackpill right in our faces. Luckily for Brian, he would’ve ascended later in life as his actor got better looking as he grew into his 20s and 30s.

I'm not too sure if this movie has been discussed on this forum at all but I'm going to make a thread about it anyways since it was a movie that I always resonated with growing up and it has showed me exactly where having a oneitis will get you. With that being said, look up "Last American Virgin" online or on demand or any streaming service you use to watch movies or shows if you want to watch the movie for yourself instead of reading this thread. With that out of the way, let's get started.

Our main protagonist of this film is a 16 year old boy named Gary. Gary works as a pizza delivery driver in Los Angeles, California. Gary has two best friends; one of them is a dude named Rick, your stereotypical 1980s chad who has no trouble talking to girls. Then you have David, chubby but confident nonetheless. (it was the 80s, most people were honestly)
One night Gary goes out to a local soda shop and sees a girl waiting in line with her nerdy looking friend. To Gary, this girl is love at first sight and he just stands there and akwardly stares at her until she walks away. Before walking away she orders a rocky road ice cream, and because of this, our lovestruck Gary does the same. He seems completely head over heels for this girl and he hasn't even known who she was for 20 seconds.
View attachment 1037985
Now with one solid look at Gary, you can see that he isn't subhuman, but rather a normie. Even then, he is mentally handicapped by his high inhib, nice guy nature which prevents him from breaking the ice with this girl in a way that allows him to ascend with her. This isn't a cherrypick by the way just to clarifiy: This is a hypothetical movie set in the 1980s where incels weren't common, but these scenarios happen in incels all of the time so this movie is a perfect example of why falling in love with a girl is cucked and it fucks you up in the head.
Anyway, the story continues with Gary, Rick, and David going to the same place the next day and finding three girls who they eventually invite over to Gary's house for a "party" with promises of cocaine.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7QMJFaOIdQ

The girls accept the offer and the fat friend David nearly ascends with the blonde foid, while Rick the Chad just flat out fucks the hottest girl with the brown hair. Gary unfortunatly gets the ugliest girl, who's male equivelant is an oldcel browsing this forum right now or dead of heart disease. He tries to make small talk with her, and she completely sidelines him and ignores him. Right as he is about to ascend, his parents come home and Gary's chance to get laid is cut short. Him, his friends, and the three girls all run out of the house and get in their car, driving off. Right off the bat these kids already lifemog me to oblivion, but this is less about inceldom and more about having a oneitis, but it's relevant for me to post this because I and many others have fallen victim to having a oneitis.
Anyway, Gary goes to school the next day and sees the girl he fell in love with across the cafeteria while eating lunch with his friend David. He asks David who the girl is, and David tells him her name is Karen (what a horrible fucking name by the way), and they go back and forth for a few seconds as David tells Gary who she is. Eventually, Gary asks David to find out where she lives so that he can begin to persue the love of his life, and David agrees to figure out her adress for him. Gary then drives to her house, persumabley the next morning and he pulls over, and then purposley deflates Karen's tires on her scooter in hopes that by not having a way to get ot school, she'll have no choice but to get a ride from him which will break the ice btween them both. This works, and this clip shows how it went:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz43E4REiG8

As you can see, Karen is quite indifferent to Gary's subtle advancements, but Gary is blind to this fact. Later that evening, Gary attends a party at David's house and is devastated to find Karen in close company with Rick. He tries to entice her away from his friend but she treats him with blank disinterest. He becomes drunk and makes a fool of himself, then creates an embarrassing scene in front of his parents' dinner guests when he goes home.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itulzHTcakI

In order to keep Rick and Karen apart, Gary and David persuade Rick to join them with a patronizing and tart-tongued prostitute known to work a busy highway corner in the neighborhood. Gary's encounter with her is awkward and unpleasant, causing him to vomit. The next day at school, all three boys realize they have contracted lice, and after trying unsuccessfully to drown them in a public swimming pool, they have to bring their problem to an amused middle-aged pharmacist.

Eventually, after Karen and Rick have sex, she becomes pregnant, and he callously dumps her.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g4AOTNRle8

Enraged Gary confronts Rick in the school library and a physical fight occurs, with Rick calling Gary jealous and Gary denouncing Rick as a lowlife. Gary decides to help Karen pay for an abortion by selling most of his possessions and borrowing money from his boss. After the abortion, Gary and Karen spend the remainder of the weekend alone together in Gary's grandmother's house.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkQRNbtlVh4

While nursing her back to health, Gary tells Karen that he sincerely loves her. Karen appears to reciprocate and they both share a tender kiss. Karen invites Gary to her eighteenth birthday party the following week. Gary scrapes up a few more dollars and buys Karen an engraved gold locket for her birthday.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sFZKk8yNpY

Now, this obviously means Gary isn't an incel because he "ascended" by kissing her, but he hasn't slept with her yet, and he is still a oneitis cuck.

When Gary arrives at Karen's birthday party, his dreams of a lasting romance with her are shattered when he walks in on her making out with Rick. Despite what Rick had put Karen through, and despite Gary's devotion and support, she has still rejected Gary to be with him. Gary leaves the party without saying a word to either of them, taking Karen's gift with him. He drives home alone, dejected, with tears streaming down his face.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYSOjuGdmvI&t=69s

As you can see, absolutley brutal fucking ending. Gary confesses his love to this girl, even after she has slept with Chad and recieved a large dosage of cum inside of her. He pays for her fucking abortion, nurses her back to health, and this evil fucking bitch still chooses Chad over her. You can't make this shit up, foids in the 1980s were chad only just as they are now, the only difference being that there was no social media around to fuck up people's mental health or society's morals and values, so people were forced to socialize and interact. Despite this, though, Gary gets left in the dark. His innocent heart is completely shattered and his hopes of having a one true love is destroyed for life. Once you learn these harsh lessons about women, it becomes easier to live with. Despite this, it is painful to let go of if you have invested all of your time into a girl who you have an emotional imprint towards, it generates a similar feeling to a parent losing a child. There is a raw, unconditional suffering that knaws at your heart whilst moving on from a girl. The worst part for Gary was that he was BETTER LOOKING than Karen, but Karen found an even better looking guy and chose him without hesitiating after EVERYTHING Gary had done for her. Now imagine a sunhuman in the same situation, and you realize it never fucking began for them. Women are absolutley evil and vile creatures, who rip the hearts out of innocent young men with good souls and stomp on them as though they are lesser than trash.

This movie resonated a lot with me growing up, and the first time I ever watched it was when I was only 13 years old. I remember my mother telling me "don't ever let a girl break your heart". Welp, she fucking did. I don't want to go into full detail about my story but let's just say this movie taught me many lessons that I eventually learned the hard way when this girl hurt me, and all I could do was pace back and fourth in my room and listen to the sad love songs that were in this movie while thinking of a bluepill fairytale lie. I used to do this constantly at 14 years old, and here I am years later rotting on this forum as a result of the pain this woman had caused me. Don't ever become a oneitis cuck. Listen to pancakecel when he says this, he knows what he is talking about.

Anyway, that's pretty much it. For a more detailed analysis on this movie, you can watch this video down below on why it never began for Gary.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96DV9WzXfGk

Everything you said i agree except for this one line:

"The worst part for Gary was that he was BETTER LOOKING than Karen".

THATS OBJECTIVELY NOT RIGHT, he had a no chin, HE WAS A HUGE LOWER THIRD CEL, A HUGE FAILO IN WOMENS EYES, LOOK INTO THE ACTOR HE EVEN HAD FUCKING JAW SURGERY AFTER THIS MOVIE SOMETIME IN THE 1990S, to escape loser roles, search the actor, Lawrence monoson, notice anything strange nowadays lol, HIS ACTUAL CHIN.

Also my reading of this is is was SHOOTING FOR STACEY AS A NORMIE OR 4-5/10 GUY THIS DOESNT WORK, WILL NEVER WORK.

When I see this movie he is IGNORING THE LOWER TIER WOMEN, HE ACTUALLY HAS A CHANCE WITH, THE NERDY GIRL, TAKE OFF THE GLASSES IS A 4/10 HIS LOOKS AREA.
In the house party scene the hambeast is a 2/10 i admit and well below so he shouldnt have even entertained this and shouldnt have lowered himself.

The error was always having a oneitis WITH A GIRL THAT IS WAY HIGHER THAN HIS LOOKS, SHE IS AT LEAST A 6/10 IN THE 80s and in this DAY AND AGE WHITE, THIN, NO FACIAL FLAWS GOOD SYMMETRY FACE/ AVERAGE FACE, SHE IS BORDERING A 7/10, COMPLETELY OUT OF THE REACH OF EVEN A 5/10-6/10 GUY.

Last edited:
They put the blackpill right in our faces. Luckily for Brian, he would’ve ascended later in life as his actor got better looking as he grew into his 20s and 30s.
Lol YOU ARE NOT BLACKPILLED ENOUGH MY FRIEND

LOOK UP THE ACTOR: spoiler he had jaw surgery to try and get better lead roles in Hollywood lololooololol

BUT I GUESS MY JAW WASNT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU,
CAUSE ITS THE ONLY THING YOU LOOKED INTO

As you can see, absolutley brutal fucking ending. Gary confesses his love to this girl, even after she has slept with Chad and recieved a large dosage of cum inside of her. He pays for her fucking abortion, nurses her back to health, and this evil fucking bitch still chooses Chad over her. You can't make this shit up, foids in the 1980s were chad only just as they are now, the only difference being that there was no social media around to fuck up people's mental health or society's morals and values, so people were forced to socialize and interact.
:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:
Despite this, though, Gary gets left in the dark. His innocent heart is completely shattered and his hopes of having a one true love is destroyed for life. Once you learn these harsh lessons about women, it becomes easier to live with. Despite this, it is painful to let go of if you have invested all of your time into a girl who you have an emotional imprint towards, it generates a similar feeling to a parent losing a child. There is a raw, unconditional suffering that knaws at your heart whilst moving on from a girl. The worst part for Gary was that he was BETTER LOOKING than Karen, but Karen found an even better looking guy and chose him without hesitiating after EVERYTHING Gary had done for her. Now imagine a sunhuman in the same situation, and you realize it never fucking began for them. Women are absolutley evil and vile creatures, who rip the hearts out of innocent young men with good souls and stomp on them as though they are lesser than trash.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Watch the zodiac 2007. And feel good

SuicideFuel movie, I won't watch it as I don't want to kill myself.

The only way to fix this whole fucking mess is if we go back to the ideals we had concerning women in all antiquity and the Medieval era. Women aren't allowed to vote, and they stay in the house, while men possess most freedoms.

need to watch

women only exhibit human tendencies when they are with chad. even Adam was cucked by Eve in eating the fobidden fruit.

That fat kid looks like my oofy doofy betabuxx neighbor.