Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sub 8 20 year old male dating 17 year old foid? PAEDOPHILE. 21 year old foid dating a 16 year old chad? Empowering

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★

At 16, I was getting rejected as per usual meanwhile there's guy way younger than me who know what the inside of a foid MY AGE feels like.

Screenshot 20190928 221140 Google

Why do people take these threads seriously. It's always the same shit. Every fucking time. Some sob story followed by a single reply; "Call the police" (with 90 thousand upvotes). Alternatively : call this number where someone else can tell you to call the police and maybe spout off some platitudes

Every day it's the same thread: "I was robbed/assaulted/extorted/raped" what do????
First reply: call the police. HOORAAYYY REDDIT. WE DID IT. WE SAVED THEIR LIFE

I don't believe it. Sounds totally made up..."she has to make herself available" over the summer. This isn't how 16yo boys talk or even think.

Alot of subreddits are straight-up creative writing subs.

Cliffs: Ummm...yeah let his parents know so THEY can be sure to file charges against you

But she is stronk woman who don’t need no man, how did a 16 year old thumb sucking baby over power her? And had sex with him? Wtf I though at that age they are still playing with wood blocks and dolls and not having sexual feelings. Hmm IT...

Also I don’t even believe their little creative writing circle jerk they have going on.

WA’s age of consent is 16 jfl

She fucked him willingly, but he's "not looking for anything serious" so she says it was rape.

Why do people take these threads seriously. It's always the same shit. Every fucking time. Some sob story followed by a single reply; "Call the police" (with 90 thousand upvotes). Alternatively : call this number where someone else can tell you to call the police and maybe spout off some platitudes

Every day it's the same thread: "I was robbed/assaulted/extorted/raped" what do????

Fucking based. Just retards looking for attention.

Who the fuck goes to reddit to tell the world they've been raped. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with normies

228602856 a6f72ae3d0 b

Also once again women refuse to take responsibility for getting wasted and being taken advantage of. Just passivity enjoying it and not screaming or trying to take the guy off you = bitch.

I don't believe it. Sounds totally made up..."she has to make herself available" over the summer. This isn't how 16yo boys talk or even think.

Cliffs: Ummm...yeah let his parents know so THEY can be sure to file charges against you
Of course it's made up lol, what kind of a moron asks for advice on rebbit instead of going to the police?

21cels mog me

Soyitt

I can’t even read this shit, its the same thing every time

And still filled with trash content. I second the notion of a LARP

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back