Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you really think that a 27 year old guy getting with a 19 or 20 year old girl is actually grooming her?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
Do you really think that a 27 year old guy getting with a 19 or 20 year old girl is actually grooming her?

I don’t really find white girls attractive, but rather Latinas or Asians since they look younger on average. So I tend to find younger whites girls attractive (19-21 years old). This is why I’m asking.

it is impossible to groom someone 18 years and older
37162795 42CA 469E AE13 6F1E85E76AF3

Do you really think that a 27 year old guy getting with a 19 or 20 year old girl is actually grooming her?

I don’t really find white girls attractive, but rather Latinas or Asians since they look younger on average. So I tend to find younger whites girls attractive (19-21 years old). This is why I’m asking.
no i do not have down syndrome.

Nah, Here legal age is 16 so anything under that is grooming.

If you dont do it someone else will, this taboo against age gap is purely a feminist thing. In college i see older dudes taking advantage of 18 year old naive girls all the time.

Using the feminist (mis)concept, what's the problem with grooming in the first place? We all know that's not a legal question for feminist, but supposedly moral, even between adults, and this resonates fallacious. Women are forever children that need collars anyway, so manipulation is always an exchange between you and the environment, and avoid manipulating them means letting feminism or even themselves when following the nature for the worse type of guy (i.e. criminals).
David-Hume-biografia.jpg

Last edited:
What's the problem with grooming in the first place? This resonates fallacious. Women are forever children that need collars anyway, so manipulation is always an exchange between you and the environment, and avoid manipulating them means letting feminism or even themselves when following the nature for the worse type of guy (i.e. criminals).
David-Hume-biografia.jpg

Unfortunately, things are changing in my country with all that feminist crap being imported from U.S. to here. Just five years ago, "age gape" wasn't discussed online, although that will hardly find a place in favelas; the age of consent is 14 and thugs still go down. In the middle class, somehow they prefer to talk about two grown persons...

Last edited:
It takes two to make a relationship like that....
That's all I'm gonna say. She can ignore the 27 year old guy and treat him like how she would treat all of us

No, foids need to stop being treated like children. They mature at a faster rate than men too.

no but gay troons are memeing it into reality (for hetero relationships only)

I know, but some people say that their brains are still developing, which is akin to a form of grooming in a biological, not legal, since.
>Their brains are still developing

First off, at 22 you have already reached your physical peak biologically speaking and you start aging. Meaning that at 19 you are just about at your peak. You are biologically and legally mature. Second, avarage loss of virginity for foids is 14-16 so that means that even sexually they are completely mature at 18-19. Thirdly, this "argument" here is from aging roasties who can't deal with the fact that they are old so they jew up stuff. 27 and a 19 year old is not only normal, it's actually ideal. A mature but still young guy in his prime with a sexually mature and developed woman.

no she's grooming him

she's a rapist!!

I mean 19 y/o foids are p degen already, so I don't think there's any substantial sense in which they'd be 'groomed' by anyone

generally 'grooming' is initiated by the foids

Last edited:
No, and even if he was I don't give a shit. Sexhaver problems.

SHES 19 YOU SICK FUCK

No and if anyone thinks so, he should kill himself

Is he a Barber?

No.

"Latinas "
Most latina Americans/Mexicans(from Mexico) are fat pigs. 80%+ are overweight or obese. Ugliest and fattest group of ppl on planet earth outside of black American women on average.

You can't groom anyone that's above the age of 13. As soon as they can use Discord without violating ToS, they can no longer be groomed.

I want a 20-22yr old

when Im in Philihpinnes I will set filter on dating apps 18-23

Moralfags don't care about old bosses exploiting young workers.

I find it a bit gross but I think I'm just jealous