Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Studycels, how do you guys deal with seeing chad and Staceys when walking to class

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
I always wear my black NorthFace jacket with my hoodie up. I like covering my face. I did this in August when it would hit 100 degrees hot humid summer. So you have me walking to class with joggers and a jacket made for winter in hot ass weather. While all men were wearing shirts shorts and females were wearing those Nike shorts or booty shorts in crop tops. It’s more bearable in cold weather but still brutal to see. How do you guys deal with this ?

I just store more and more anger in my system. I still haven't let all of it go. I need to buy a punching bag or something.

wear trenchcoat and sunglasses

Ex studycel here.

I dealt with it by taking mostly nightclasses.

I have noticed that chads dont make it past the sophomore level maths and end up dropping engineering. Im safe here.

I dealt with it by studying Computer Graphics, a field void of chads and stacies

I just store more and more anger in my system. I still haven't let all of it go. I need to buy a punching bag or something.
You could buy a gun instead.

Ex studycel here. I luckily saw very few Chads or Staceys but when I did, I basically quickened my pace or I turned around if I wasn’t going home or to class.

I have noticed that chads dont make it past the sophomore level maths and end up dropping engineering. Im safe here

Exactly this !!! even for normies only 30 % barely make it to the 4th year

Ive never really cared about chad or stacy tbh. Of course Ive found stacy attractive but ive never lusted after them

I look at them, realize I have no chance and take on my anger on my midterms by killing them and possibly IQ mogging stacies and chads in the back of my head. Amazing cope and amazing recipe for good GPA!

Vou Embora Rápido.

I take online classes, couldn’t handle seeing them kiss and and hold hands only imaging the amount of sex they’d have under the sheets that night.