Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You and chad are the same. You don't deserve sex neither does Chad. How to deal with normies.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I heard this line from a guy saying that he deserves sex.

Nobody deserves anything to be honest.

I think to treat everyone as unequal makes you seem self entitled to most people.

You can't tell people your life story at one glance.

So, I advice you to deal with people as equals and not get into this game of misery olympics.

The more you tell someone I deserve this etc. they're just gonna think you're narcissistic etc. which is kinda true no one deserves anything.

What you've earned is completely subjective in your mind.

For example, a guy working out 7 hours may think he deserves the same thing a guy working 9 hours got and the guy working 9 hours will just hate him for that.

You simply want sex, like anyone else.

I feel like people have to stop these self entitled statements and just say their needs out, so the average human can look at it well.

You see I can say no you don't deserve sex Chad does because he is chad and women are attracted to him, you can now come back by saying I worked twice as hard as chad did, that's why I deserve it, I may say no, Chad grooms more than you that's why Chad deserves it, going on this endless stream of comparisons which is useless.

Simply saying, "Hey I'm a virgin, I want sex right now, I can't take it anymore. I've never had it in my life while those chads are enjoying it." is much more straightforward. This shows this is not a comparison simply a need. It simply tells people you've been treated unfairly, someone needs to show you love, you've been hurt.

Arguments like this, people would either sympathize with you or be a retard and say, "Sex isn't the most important thing in life". This shows their true character and look, this is no valid argument this is just dismissing your needs, it really depends on what kind of person they are. If they're that crappy let them say this but they can't attack what kind of person you are.

Anyway, goodbye this was a thread.

10% no insults in ID
fuck your stupid ass essay curry bitch. keep coping faggot

goodbye faggot

I think to treat everyone as unequal makes you seem self entitled to most people.

So, I advice you to deal with people as equals and not get into this game of misery olympics.

The more you tell someone I deserve this etc. they're just gonna think you're narcissistic etc. which is kinda true no one deserves anything.

For example, a guy working out 7 hours may think he deserves the same thing a guy working 9 hours got and the guy working 9 hours will just hate him for that.

I feel like people have to stop these self entitled statements and just say their needs out, so the average human can look at it well.

You see I can say no you don't deserve sex Chad does because he is chad and women are attracted to him, you can now come back by saying I worked twice as hard as chad did, that's why I deserve it, I may say no, Chad grooms more than you that's why Chad deserves it, going on this endless stream of comparisons which is useless.

Simply saying, "Hey I'm a virgin, I want sex right now, I can't take it anymore. I've never had it in my life while those chads are enjoying it." is much more straightforward. This shows this is not a comparison simply a need. It simply tells people you've been treated unfairly, someone needs to show you love, you've been hurt.

Arguments like this, people would either sympathize with you or be a retard and say, "Sex isn't the most important thing in life". This shows their true character and look, this is no valid argument this is just dismissing your needs, it really depends on what kind of person they are. If they're that crappy let them say this but they can't attack what kind of person you are.

This is what I said. Don't misquote me I'm warning you.

This is not reddit you fucking GrAY bitch :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
shut up. shut up. shut up. shush. fag. shitposter. spammer.

You got all your colors cause you shitpost retarded one word posts like this one.

shut up. shut up. shut up. shush. fag. shitposter. spammer.

You got all your colors cause you shitpost retarded one word posts like this one.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Back to your shithole.

@NirvanaFan1988 "You're ignoring content by this member"

DO something bitch

Yea on the inside non autists like me are just normies with incel looks

Yea on the inside non autists like me are just normies with incel looks
Yes. Edmund Kemper discussed this at full length in one of his posts. The member is @Edmund_Kemper .

Autism is a much more influential factor in dating for males when compared to females.

Wait you said non autists like me right?

Do you think incels are just autistic?

I don't know how you're here but one thing I'll say:

Being incel is being involuntarily (with no control) celibate (single, that is in a sexual relationship)

Autism is a mental disorder.

Having autism causes you to be autistic, not incel.

Not being in a sexual relationship, causes you to be incel, not autistic.

Two very different things.

Last edited:
Yes. Edmund Kemper discussed this at full length in one of his posts. The member is @Edmund_Kemper .

Autism is a much more influential factor in dating for males when compared to females.

Wait you said non autists like me right?

Do you think incels are just autistic?

I don't know how you're here but one thing I'll say:

Being incel is being involuntarily (with no control) celibate (single, that is in a sexual relationship)

Autism is a mental disorder.

Having autism causes you to be autistic, not incel.

Not being in a sexual relationship, causes you to be incel, not autistic.

Two very different things.
You talk like the Shannon Rose Bosanac guy

Low IQ post.

it is not about deserving

it is about getting

The issue is how much money is transferred from men to women through taxation. All men who pay taxes are entitled to sex.

What’s the point of this post?

What’s the point of this post?
Good question. The point of this post is to not come to conclusions and rationalize things too easily, you've got to understand everyone has a different concept of what's rational in their heads.

I'll give you another example than the post.

I ask my parents which one should I buy out of two cars.

My mother says buy the red one because it's good a better frontal view.

My father says buy the blue one because it's got better wheels.

What's rational is completely subjective, we try to reason things through so that we get what we want, we've been trained to do this by everyone teachers, parents, etc. I need you to shut up because I can't teach, I need you to wash the dishes because I have much more work to do.

They think somehow schoolwork isn't as hard as being a teacher and I don't disagree with them, nor do I agree, I've never been in their shoes, but for someone to say they deserve something, like maybe your mom asks for a kiss, you think of all the times she beat you with a stick, does she deserve a kiss? She picks all her good qualities to make and MANIPULATE YOU to a conclusion that she does.

So in conclusion nobody deserves anything.

Something that's not another pity circlejerk?
Impossible.
Do you hate blackpillpres or me? You only have two posts have you even read my post why would you say such a thing?

Do you hate blackpillpres or me? You only have two posts have you even read my post why would you say such a thing?
I don't hate either, don't really care.
Some of your post seems pretty cucked but whatever you do you.

Facepalm moment.