Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you guys deal with normies who keep telling you to go find a gf

ezio6

ezio6

Only 1% incel are blackpilled, extreme paretto
-
Normies around me keeps telling me to go and find gf like its so easy for them because of their looks and nt ness. I think they are starting to hate me being around them because they see that i dont have a gf while they do have life on easy mode with their looks,nt and dads money. this is my workplace now :feelsohgod::fuk::cryfeels:

how would you guys deal with normies who keep telling u to find gf/wife?:worryfeels:

normies tell you to get a gf, normies tell me to jump off a cliff and die horribly

I tell them to hook me up with someone. Usually they shut up for a while, but sooner or later they will start the same shit again.

no one has even bothered to tell me that

Normies around me keeps telling me to go and find gf like its so easy for them because of their looks and nt ness. I think they are starting to hate me being around them because they see that i dont have a gf while they do have life on easy mode with their looks,nt and dads money. this is my workplace now :feelsohgod::fuk::cryfeels:

how would you guys deal with normies who keep telling u to find gf/wife?:worryfeels:
where do you work? at a modelling agency? when i wagecucked, i used to deal with ethnic truecels most of the time though mayocels weren't rare either

where do you work? at a modelling agency? when i wagecucked, i used to deal with ethnic truecels most of the time though mayocels weren't rare either
I work in a vape store

They don't pressure me jfl, they just tell me bluepilled shit, in a few years though my parents might try roping me into betabuxxing some whore
Exactly, their bluepill thinking thinks that I have to have a gf to be “happy” like them and gets social validation like them, without having their looks, heights, money :worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

damn bro be strong fuck vapers they're the normiest of all normies:feelswhat:
Ikr vaping:feelsohh::feelsohh: , thakn brah, I need to start finding other jobs vacancy :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

normies tell you to get a gf, normies tell me to jump off a cliff and die horribly
They tell me to find a gf because they know I will never find one like them. Its low key bullying . I bet they laugh their ass of behind my back, fucken normies:feelswhat:

im not a fakecel so i dont got that problem, i dont talk to NOBODY irl

im not a fakecel so i dont got that problem, i dont talk to NOBODY irl
I need this job so I was forced to be their jester by makiinh fun of myself everyday and getting bullied for a minimun wage job. Im an oldcel and need to pay bills, r u a teenager who enjoys dads money?

I tell them to hook me up with someone. Usually they shut up for a while, but sooner or later they will start the same shit again.
Giga based going to try this out on the next normie that tries this bs

Giga based going to try this out on the next normie that tries this bs
They will started the same shit again .

I'd tell them to FUCK OFFF !!!!

Normies didn't told me this for a while

Ah yes, the classic just go find a girlfriend theory.

Never lol ppl always try to incelize me

I don't talk to anyone

Normies didn't told me this for a while
️ Your national flag frenchel and i hate your kind because you french loves to complain about everything, muh croissan

Ah yes, the classic just go find a girlfriend theory.
Yes unfortunately we incels will always have these phase

Never lol ppl always try to incelize me
Thats a win for me

I don't talk to anyone
Not even your parents, incel?

I'd tell them to FUCK OFFF !!!!
Great idea :feelswhat:, I dont want to lose my job because my coworker ploting against me:feelsdevil: yeahh your version sounds good:cryfeels: but it doesnt work for me

normies don't talk to me

normies don't talk to me
Water tbh, we incels have to jestermaxxing just to get normies attention. while chad need to smile and girls pantys instantly wet:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

My dad would say.......get a car and apartment so you can get a gf
I said: I want the kind of gf that wouldn't care if I had a car or apartment
And dad since those women don't exist
I shall remain alone,
he said ok