Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you guys deal with overwhelming emotions

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★
How do you guys get around this?

Go long enough without human interaction and all your copes become unfulfilling and boring.

But interact with people to rekindle the flames and it’s inevitable that you get attached.

One of my friends are leaving the country permanently and I’m genuinely suffering cause of it. You could say she was my oneitis. I did confess at one point but of course, I got friendzoned. I thought I stopped feeling that way about her but now that she’s about to leave, everything came pouring in.

My heart genuinely feels full and it’s hard asf to focus on anything else. I always tried to rationalize the feelings away with, “Why do you like her? She’s just a basic normie” and it doesn’t work.

Why does it have to be this way. How do you guys deal with emotions like this? I need some copes

Drinking soy milk calms me down

by being a man, stop being emotional like a bitch

Copes, cry, coom, rinse and repeat.

This depends on who you are and your financial situation. If you are doing well for yourself and have an abudance of money to spend then I recommend collecting something that you hold dear.

Maybe you like video games, start a video game collection. Start an anime figure collection if you like anime. Like exercise? Go the gym and become a beast and literally the most aesthetically pleasing version of yourself.

These are just examples that are relevant to me, but I'm sure you can find something that you like and enjoy regardless of your relationship status.
Ill just sleep it off and exercise. That’s a good idea

Don’t want to grow tits
Rice people’s entire diet is soy based and yet their noodlewhores usually dont have big tits and neither do their male counterparts, hmmm really makes you think huh

Go long enough without human interaction and all your copes become unfulfilling and boring.

But interact with people to rekindle the flames and it’s inevitable that you get attached.

One of my friends are leaving the country permanently and I’m genuinely suffering cause of it. You could say she was my oneitis. I did confess at one point but of course, I got friendzoned. I thought I stopped feeling that way about her but now that she’s about to leave, everything came pouring in.

My heart genuinely feels full and it’s hard asf to focus on anything else. I always tried to rationalize the feelings away with, “Why do you like her? She’s just a basic normie” and it doesn’t work.

Why does it have to be this way. How do you guys deal with emotions like this? I need some copes
Music.

Substance abuse and gigacopes

Stop caring about stuff and people who dont care about you

Rice people’s entire diet is soy based and yet their noodlewhores usually dont have big tits and neither do their male counterparts, hmmm really makes you think huh
@MasterRaceRice thoughts?

Why does it have to be this way. How do you guys deal with emotions like this? I need some copes.
Write stuff down whatever is on your head in pen and paper like the greek philosophers and you'll see it's one of the best copes out there

I love with the pain

Become jaded, cynical and numb

This depends on who you are and your financial situation. If you are doing well for yourself and have an abudance of money to spend then I recommend collecting something that you hold dear.

Maybe you like video games, start a video game collection. Start an anime figure collection if you like anime. Like exercise? Go the gym and become a beast and literally the most aesthetically pleasing version of yourself.

These are just examples that are relevant to me, but I'm sure you can find something that you like and enjoy regardless of your relationship status.