Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Studycels, do you prefer studying or researching?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Tbh I prefer researching very very much. Even if sometimes it's a pain in the ass to look for relevant articles or books for your assignments and then citing the content, I feel like I'm really learning while doing so instead of doing problems sets or reading books/notes over again for the exams. I didn't like studying and despite I wouldn't say I "like" researching, if the topic is interesting I can even find it enjoyable kek. When I studied I didn't enjoy the process, it was something forced because otherwise I would fail my exams so I had to do it. I'm very happy that my masters degree is 100% assignment based, this academic year has been lifefuel without those fucking finals and midterms unlike undergraduate :feelsokman: However I read that for STEMcels it's very normal to still have exams at masters level. Suifuel for them.

Research for me as well.

My dream self is to be a bluepilled chad who's good in every aspect of life and is extremely intelligent.

I already know someone like that, I wish I was chad, if I was chad so many things could've happened.

An incel can't even show his good qualities, you hug people to make them feel better, who's gonna touch an incel?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back