Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Strong waifu cope

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I have a waifu. And I also possess a little 1 foot tall plushie of my waifu. On nights when I'm not inundated with homework or high off my ass into the stratosphere (like tonight, for example :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:), I'll get my seat pillow and sit down with her and usually we'll watch oats and goats playing Metroid rom hacks together.

It's my cope. :smonk::smonk::smonk:

show the plushie

Ririka Momobami is my waifu. :owo:
I can endlessly stare at my pfp with a gif of her.
205FCF80 7B5F 4861 9469 92EBCFE26AF6

View: https://youtu.be/RT5ijHARkjY

I hate women. On the other hand I love 2d women

What’s her name?

who's the best one u have?
if I had choose it would be Ann from P5r with her hair down.

You might as well consider them an entirely different entety. They not only look, but even "think" and "operate" differently after all.

Believe me i know how is like to cope and become attached to dolls, i used to make handmade humanoid dolls in my teen years. Probably the weirdest thing about me.

is this a waifu

Honestly never been happier then with a waifu and a bit of personal time. You can go ahead and lay down beside her or sit he plushy on her lap it helps improve your mood.

Honestly never been happier then with a waifu and a bit of personal time. You can go ahead and lay down beside her or sit he plushy on her lap it helps improve your mood.
what's ur favorite one

Yeah, it cheers me up a bit. It's too bad the feeling doesn't linger once I have to put her away to go somewhere, or do my work.

Anyone who buys a waifu plushie hasn't yet reached the state of abject hopelessness that soon flips through despair into dread horror.

I would like a dakimakura but don’t know how to explain it to my parents. They’re foreigners and look down on such a thing, fuckers want me to betabuxx so hard.
But even then I am still happy thinking about her at work.
Daydreaming is such a powerful cope, I’ll either fantasize about relationships or construct elaborate fantasies about leaving the west and traveling to exotic locations as a multimillionaire.

I get a new one every season :chad:

Shinobu from Mongatari Series will always have a special place though.

this or it didn't happen

I sent a PM to one of the users here with a photo of my plushy waifus, I'm the real deal
Just search "lucina plushie" on google, you'll find the one I have.

Just search "lucina plushie" on google, you'll find the one I have.
is Awakenings from 2013ish on the 3Ds worth getting that system to try out?

You're giving me traumatic flashbacks to buying Radiant Dawn for my Wii in 2007 and then realizing since I never played 2005's Path of Radiance on the GameCube that I didn't experience the preceding story organically and didn't get to play a lot of the special content which required a completed save file from POR to unlock in RD

and thinking of the GameCube that never was (stopped working after a couple weeks desipet buying new) also reminds me of how I tried to buy Blood Omen 2 from a GameStop but they told me they had to destroy the copy I found because their policy was not to sell GC games anymore.

Wish I fucking robbed the place

is Awakenings from 2013ish on the 3Ds worth getting that system to try out?

You're giving me traumatic flashbacks to buying Radiant Dawn for my Wii in 2007 and then realizing since I never played 2005's Path of Radiance on the GameCube that I didn't experience the preceding story organically and didn't get to play a lot of the special content which required a completed save file from POR to unlock in RD

and thinking of the GameCube that never was (stopped working after a couple weeks desipet buying new) also reminds me of how I tried to buy Blood Omen 2 from a GameStop but they told me they had to destroy the copy I found because their policy was not to sell GC games anymore.

Wish I fucking robbed the place
I'll be honest, I've never played any Fire Emblem game for more than a half hour. I got my waifu from smash bros.

Edit: I should add, the reason I chose her as my waifu is because one of her victory lines suggested she has a good relationship with her father, so I took that as a giant green flag, since foids with bad relationships with their fathers is usually a giant red flag.

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I've never played any Fire Emblem game for more than a half hour. I got my waifu from smash bros.

Edit: I should add, the reason I chose her as my waifu is because one of her victory lines suggested she has a good relationship with her father, so I took that as a giant green flag, since foids with bad relationships with their fathers is usually a giant red flag.
seems like you should play her Emblem game to understand it

She is the only female character i like in every aspect.

Attachments

• 7EA55B56-F3D1-438B-9F59-11101591568B.png
    7EA55B56-F3D1-438B-9F59-11101591568B.png
    510.1 KB · Views: 11