Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I'm not a slutty teen, I hate it when people sexualize me"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

I stumbled across this chick and looked through her history... just lol, mega degenerate

My parents took me and my younger brother to a lot of nudist beaches when we were younger and still do now. I think it was because they were very young at the time and still are. They would both be naked on the beach and so would me and my brother. My parents were never around me at home naked but I was brought up knowing that being naked was ok when you were in the right places. So they taught me and my brother the right and wrong places to be naked.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-it-like-being-on-the-nude-beach-for-the-first-time

Originally Answered: What was your first experience at a nude beach like?

Awful, I kept on getting my ass slapped. I was lying down on my front on a towel and I had this guy come up and slap both checks at once, then I had a guy slap on check and then run away. Then when I was getting a tan on my front, laying on my back I had this one guy grab my boobs, another wiggle my boobs around, and then me and my mates left after one guy stuck his finger is my friends vagina.

How does mom feel wearing bikini in front of her teenage son on the beach?

I’m not entirely sure how my mum feels about wearing her thong bikini when she is around my brother, in the pool or at the beach. But she must be ok with it because she has been doing it for as long as I can remember. And has had no trouble with him or me, our family is the most open to each other and closest there is so we get on very well and have no issues. I think personally that a mum boy is her own and she can wear what she feels comfortable in.

I also love how young my parents are, with my mum being 34 and my dad being 37, and because they are young for parents they get new trends and things more. I love the way my parents looks as well, because they are still young my mum is the hottest women alive, in my opinion. With her boobs and ass massive and not saggy like all the other mums

(she is 16, so parents had her aged 21 and 18 respectively)

In the summer me and my boyfriend went to a festival. And I decided to wear a crop top and a fishnet skirt, but the scandalous part is that I wore a thong underneath the fishnet skirt. Not my usual g string though, it was just a normal thong. Didn’t want to look too scandalous and was the first time I’ve had my complete ass on show other than on the beach.

Originally Answered: Have you ever worn your mother's panties?

Yes I have for a number or reasons.

1. because my mum and me have a similar figure and size, most of our clothes are the same size. And because she is young still, she wears tiny g strings and so do I, and we wash ours together and interchange our thongs each week really.
  2. Because sometimes I have a pile of thongs that are in my wash bag and a load in the wash. My mum lends me a few pairs to wear while mine are getting washed.
  3. When I was younger I wanted to wear a g string at a very young age (11) so I would wear one of my mums g strings when she was in the bath/shower.
  4. When my mum buys an unusual pair of underwear and she lets me wear them to see how they feel and then I’ll buy a pair if I like them.

Why can't I be confident to wear jean shorts in public? I feel so exposed.

Well it depends on the length of shorts. Personally I feel most comfortable with my butt checks on show with the shorts half up my ass. But everyone is different so as you don’t feel comfortable wearing shorts like that then buy some that cover your butt and then leave you thighs on show. That way you still can be comfortable and still sexy at the same time.

Why are young girls (10-15) wearing shorts that their butt cheeks hang out?

They wear them because they can and they want to, as long as they are comfortable then that’s fine. I’m 16 and have worn them for 3 years, especially on holidays.

(btw, if you go to her page there is some fapfuel)

What coloured bra is best to wear under a sheer black fine mesh top for the most revealing affect of the bra so everyone looks at my partner?

https://www.quora.com/What-coloured...ct-of-the-bra-so-everyone-looks-at-my-partner

Don’t wear a bra at all.

Who wear women's thongs everyday?

I do. I don’t have any normal underwear, I just have thong and g strings.

https://www.quora.com/Who-wear-womens-thongs-everyday

Now she starts getting explicit:

Can regularly using dildos and butt plugs stretch your ass? Is this dangerous or does it have any negative side effects?

I have been using a butt plug for 4 years now and have been wearing one almost everyday since and then I have been using a dildo for 4 years and using it about twice a week because I haven’t had the need to do it anymore as I’m very sexually active with my boyfriend. So having done all of this I can tell you that there are side effects to doing this. Which are that your asshole does loosen over time so you will need a bigger butt plug so it stays in and you might find more pleasure out of a bigger dildo.

(she is 16 btw, so she started wearing butt plugs at AGE 12)

Can you wear a butt plug all day?

Yes you can, im in year 10 and wear a big butt plug to school all day. But be careful because my first time wear a butt plug to school I started to cum on the floor and had to go to the toilet quickly and take it out, so start slowly and don’t just jump in to going from a few minutes to 6 hours.

How far can I stick a dildo up my butt?

This is a hard question because everyone has different preferences on how far you can go down your butt. I have a 13.5 inch dildo with a 2 inch diameter and I can get that all the way up my butt with no trouble. I use it once or twice a week and enjoy every time I use it. There is really no limit as to how far you go really. I can’t find a bigger dildo than what I’ve got and it still be a safe one. Just go as far as you can and then when it hurts slow right down on speed of insertion then if it hurts anymore, I would stop and then measure on the dildo how much you got in and that should be your max.

How many sex toys do you own and do you use them with your partner?

I’ve got to many. I’ve got 10 vibrators or different styles. I’ve got 7 dildo ranging from 5 inches to 13.5 inches. I’ve got a 6 inch anal bead. I’ve got one 2 inch wide vibrating butt plug. I’ve got a 5 inch normal butt plug. I’ve got a 6 inch inflatable butt plug. And my 2.5 inch jewelled butt plug from when I started using sex toys.

What it feels when you get fucked in ass?

It feels amazing. I’ve found that my boyfriend can go a lot harder in my ass than in my vagina so I often go for anal over sex because he can be ruthless with his massive dick and can smash my ass so hard I shoot out cum while he is mid stroke and don’t get change to squirt it all out when he takes his dick out. He just keeps on ramming it all the way in my ass and doesn’t stop for me to orgasm, I’ve found this to be better than him pulling out for my to squirt as I have way more orgasms like that and really scream.

Can showering with your man be fun?

Yes of course it is. I love it, but a big shower head makes it all better. I’m fortunate enough to have my own en-suite wet room so I have a walk in shower that hasn’t got a step up from the floor. And also the shower head is 3 foot wide so me and my boyfriend can be under the water together and both be warm. Also it’s lovely to wash each other in the shower in the dark. To just feel each other’s bodies and kiss under water, it’s so magical. Then make love to each other get cum everywhere and then wash each other again.
Imagine spending thousands of dollars on that so some stranger can cum everywhere on your daughter :feelskek:

Oh and of course she dresses like a whore to school by "accident"
Have you ever been in a situation where you ended up wearing an inappropriate dress for the occassion? How did you cope with the embarrassement/ situation?

I’ve done this a lot where I’m totally over dressed or even inappropriately dressed for the occasion and it’s awful. There was this one time when it was a non-uniform day at my school and I came into school in the most shortest mini skirt ever, the bottom of the mini skirt was a good inch and a half above my ass, showing my ass and the g string that I was wearing. All my teachers saw me and loads of boy slapped my ass a few times. It was awful. I had just bought that mini skirt and didn’t realise how short it was until the last minute when there wasn’t anytime to change. Even a teacher called me a slut behind my back.

poor girl, she learned her lesson and will dress conservatively now right?

Do you like wearing a skirt to school?

I love wearing a skirt to school. My skirt is very short though and if I bend over people can see my g string so I can’t bend over, but when I wear a tight skirt to school I usually have the bottom of it about an inch below my ass so I can bend over and no one can see my thong at all apart from how big my ass is, so I get a lot of comments but I like that sort of thing, give me more confidence.

What does having a big butt feel like in school?

I’m in year 10 at school and I have a bigger butt than the year 11’s. I constantly get comments on how amazing and big my butt is everyday, when I’m in pe I wear tight leggings because that is what’s the most comfortable for me while doing sports and I get all of the boy who are playing football stop and look at my butt while I’m walking to the running track. I have at least one boy grab my butt a week and pretend it was an accident. I sometimes wear leggings in class and I got up to get a ruler and the boy sitting next to me got a full on erection because he was looking at my butt and I had to sit next to him for the rest of the lesson with him trying to flirt with me. I’ve had a year 9 lift up my skirt in the corridor to reveal my g string, I had to go home for the rest of the day because I was so embarrassed about it. I hate having a massive ass at school because people that don’t know me just call me a slut who has had surgery and people that do know me say can you twerk, I can’t win and can’t waiting till I leave school.

As for her swimwear, well as you might imagine:

My teen daughter wants to wear a thong bikini. She says that’s what everyone wears now. Then she showed me pictures of her friends in thongs on Instagram. Should I let her get one or be the mean mom?

How old is she first and then thing about introducing it slowly. For example I was 12 when I started wearing a normal bikini and then was 14 when I wore a thong bikini but I had a gradual change from the normal bikini to the thong bikini and the same from a thong bikini to a tiny string bikini and even a slingshot bikini now. Don’t have any photos of me in a string bikini or slingshot but I do of me in a thong bikini to give you an idea

What swimwear do you wear and does it differ from the pool and the beach?

I wear anything basically but they do differ from place. If I’m at a beach With friends then I’ll wear a slingshot bikini but if I’m with family then I’ll wear just a normal thong bikini. If I’m at a public pool I’ll wear a normal bikini. If I’m at my pool at home I have been naked at night but any other time I’ll wear my tiny string bikini. If I’m tanning I’ll wear a tiny string bikini no matter where I am.
And here's some of her questions:
What do you say to a younger sibling when they walk in on you having sex with your boyfriend?

How do I tell my mum that she is acting slutty sometimes and it’s embarrassing?

Is it bad that I spend £2000/$2500 a month on clothes and accessories?
Imagine being her father.....

NO

Imagine being her brother :feelspuke:

Last edited:
I bet she is white.

Not relevant, but I bet she is.

didnt read but shes a whore

IMG 20200717 173920 114

does this whore not know how to spell cheeks

Kill it with fire.

Typical whore of this generation tbh

"In the summer me and my boyfriend went to a festival. And I decided to wear a crop top and a fishnet skirt, but the scandalous part is that I wore a thong underneath the fishnet skirt. Not my usual g string though, it was just a normal thong. Didn’t want to look too scandalous and was the first time I’ve had my complete ass on show other than on the beach."

"I love wearing a skirt to school. My skirt is very short though and if I bend over people can see my g string so I can’t bend over, but when I wear a tight skirt to school I usually have the bottom of it about an inch below my ass so I can bend over and no one can see my thong at all apart from how big my ass is, so I get a lot of comments but I like that sort of thing, give me more confidence."

Yeah... no. Some of these are just obvious larps by horny men.

Didn't read a single thing you posted here. I genuinely don't get it. Why are you so invested in women? At this point, you should just take it for granted that all women are whores. This is a "water is wet" post.
I'm not "invested" in women at all jfl. I just stumbled across it.
Yeah... no. Some of these are just obvious larps by horny men.
cope

No you didn't just stumble on it. You painstakingly went through her emotional vomit posts and then copypasted here. That's investment right there. Why are you wasting time on them?
no, you're wrong. she posted an ass pic on another thing, and I clicked on her profile, and I was bored, so I decided to scroll through her page.

"emotional vomit posts"

what the hell are you talking about? it seems you're triggered

I bet she is white.

Not relevant, but I bet she is.
Typical cumskin whore, the worst atrocity that cumskins ever did was letting femorrhoids have rights.

Went to her page and this is what it says on her profile:

I’m kind, caring and always up for a laugh.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

No slutty teens for our faces!

Women are too retarded to be self aware that they are retarded.

Typical cumskin whore, the worst atrocity that cumskins ever did was letting femorrhoids have rights.
Cumskins:

Females should be equal to men. Im sure in no way will this backfire on future generations. Lets give them rights.

Also cumskins:

Why are today's women slutty, ignorant, and full of themselves?
You mean letting the weaker sex wear skimpy clothing, gain equal rights and vote was a bad idea? How could I have possibly known?!!! U-uh um.. The jews did it!!

Good find bro. She is representative of most western females nowadays. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the girls in her school were like this. She wouldn't feel empowered to do this if she were shamed for it

Cumskins:

Females should be equal to men. Im sure in no way will this backfire on future generations. Lets give them rights.

Also cumskins:

Why are today's women slutty, ignorant, and full of themselves?
You mean letting the weaker sex wear skimpy clothing, gain equal rights and vote was a bad idea? How could I have possibly known?!!! U-uh um.. The jews did it!!
The cumskins created their downfall by giving femorrhoids rights and letting jews in their countries.

Quora is for soys

Don't need to read everything to realize she is a massive degenerate slut.Broken beyond repair.

Attachments

• C0EF57CA-A9B1-4A2A-8011-CBC6C2572BA5.jpeg
    C0EF57CA-A9B1-4A2A-8011-CBC6C2572BA5.jpeg
    877.5 KB · Views: 358
I can't believe I'll die without ever fucking a teenage girl. It's so depressing.

She craves the attention. She is basically bragging about getting groped for being a slut. Why kind of school does she even go to?

I wanna fuck her so bad

people who say "not many women are like this" are lying to themselves

I can't believe I'll die without ever fucking a teenage girl. It's so depressing.
You can at least fuck an 18 year old prostitute, which looks and has similar dick mileage to that foid and its friends

Last edited:
@ThoughtfulCel @Justice Bao @GoffSystemQB @ionlycopenow @solblue @DepravedAndDeprived @FastBananaCEO @penismaster768 @Colvin76 @ihaveno1 @dirtykombatcel @FallenPrime @ShySaxon @SadLonelySingle @Emba @CelticTruecel @bait____ @RollD20 @NormScum @BummerDrummer @Neggr @happiless @kinggGoblin @PotatoTomato @Dregster666 @Venomkore @Uglymuggly

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

SHE DELETED HER ACCOUNT :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

AND SOME OF YOU THOUGHT SHE WASN'T REAL

Last edited:
@ThoughtfulCel @Justice Bao @GoffSystemQB @ionlycopenow @solblue @DepravedAndDeprived @FastBananaCEO @penismaster768 @Colvin76 @ihaveno1 @dirtykombatcel @FallenPrime @ShySaxon @SadLonelySingle @Emba @CelticTruecel @bait____ @RollD20 @NormScum @BummerDrummer @Neggr @happiless @kinggGoblin @PotatoTomato @Dregster666 @Venomkore @Uglymuggly

SHE DELETED HER ACCOUNT :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Jfl I hate toilets

JxvAmaz

why do women need to be such mega whores? how is that good for your brain getting uselessly fucked and not loved by one man? god damn it burn this faggot earth to ashes already

I dont even remember if I thought she was real or not. Whatever as long as that hoe got btfo.

BRING BACK WHORE SHAMING NOW!!

:yes:

Holy hell man. Any fapfuel left after account got deleted? :feelshmm:

Doesnt prove anything