Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stop the suicidal thoughts

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★★
Why kys when you can enjoy video games and food :ahegao: you mangs always cry about not being able to get pussy :feelstastyman: So what?! I don’t get pussy either, but i am not going to leave this planet :cool: anytime soon:feelsLightsaber:

Because when they get boring then you have to kill yourself anyway

For me they got boring so I did drugs as well as those and now it's still boring so is time to go

You are just too slow to play these games after all the rotting
I was top of leaderboard.insurengy sandstorm grenade mode I was the top fragger even Americans feared me

I'm so fucking tired (physically) and every day is the same damn day (I study from home) and the loneliness (which will never end) is draining me

I like shooting and stabbing games and grenade bombs and violent stuff
You sound like a 10 year old edgelord, but what do you think about battlefield 4?

Why kys when you can enjoy video games and food
Imagine you can only enjoy one hour of vidya and snacks a day while you have to spend hours wageslaving and doing menial chores. At some point the bad starts outweighing the good.

Getting pussy is the cure to suicidal thoughts for a lot of people

I genuinely don't care about getting pussy. I don't enjoy videogames or anything really for that matter and I hate eating.

You sound like @NoLooksNoLife

How to cure suicidal thoughts
1. Be black

I tried some ketamine tonight I'll report if it helps at all for depression