Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop sharing Reddit stories / anecdotes

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
IT'S FUCKING REDDIT!! Nearly EVERYTHING on Reddit is a LARP written by a Soyboy, cuck, or incel in denial. Well adjusted people don't even know what the fuck Reddit is, I've never seen Reddit mentioned the same way Instagram or Facebook is mentioned or advertised. Nearly everyone on there larps for meaningless internet points.

Ask yourself this.. do you know of any moderately attractive girls posting on Reddit niche communities? NO! Because if they need a emotional tampon or place to vent they have Facebook and Instagram orbiters to feed them validation. I bet if you were to do a social experiment where you went around and asked attractive girls if they know what Reddit is, all of them would say what's Reddit. Reddit is the home of the highly autistic wordsmith, not attractive girls.

Every single person I've known who is even aware of Reddit is a massive beta, without exception. Normies don't even post on Reddit, it's just failed Normies larping as people with lives because of FOMO and the keeping up with the Jones' effect. I've seen people with almost a million points of karma, posting for almost a decade now on the same account. Normal people don't do this.

If cuckdom could be personified, it would be Reddit.

STOP linking us shit tier larps, anecdotes, and "true stories" from Reddit. Most if not all of it is embellished garbage, or a flat out LARP.

This place spun off from Reddit and our biggest foes are from there, gl getting guys to stop posting stuff from there.

This made me feel a lot better about never really getting into Reddit.

I never made a reddit account and I'm proud of it.

If someone were to write a browser plugin that multiplies upvotes by -1 client side then maybe I would start using it, lol.

300 IQ post OP
But laughing at cuckit posts is the comic relief this forum needs imho

I said that many times. Most cuck, sex, etc stories coming out of Reddit are entirely fake or at the very least exaggerated.

I said that many times. Most cuck, sex, etc stories coming out of Reddit are entirely fake or at the very least exaggerated.
Amazing that people don't understand this.

reddit is social media for losers, it's a well known fact. The only time I heard it discussed IRL was group therapy, which was full of bluepilled incels and purple haired landwhales

reddit is social media for losers, it's a well known fact. The only time I heard it discussed IRL was group therapy, which was full of bluepilled incels and purple haired landwhales
Lmao, couldn't have said it better

IT'S FUCKING REDDIT!! Nearly EVERYTHING on Reddit is a LARP written by a Soyboy, cuck, or incel in denial. Well adjusted people don't even know what the fuck Reddit is, I've never seen Reddit mentioned the same way Instagram or Facebook is mentioned or advertised. Nearly everyone on there larps for meaningless internet points.

Ask yourself this.. do you know of any moderately attractive girls posting on Reddit niche communities? NO! Because if they need a emotional tampon or place to vent they have Facebook and Instagram orbiters to feed them validation. I bet if you were to do a social experiment where you went around and asked attractive girls if they know what Reddit is, all of them would say what's Reddit. Reddit is the home of the highly autistic wordsmith, not attractive girls.

Every single person I've known who is even aware of Reddit is a massive beta, without exception. Normies don't even post on Reddit, it's just failed Normies larping as people with lives because of FOMO and the keeping up with the Jones' effect. I've seen people with almost a million points of karma, posting for almost a decade now on the same account. Normal people don't do this.

If cuckdom could be personified, it would be Reddit.

STOP linking us shit tier larps, anecdotes, and "true stories" from Reddit. Most if not all of it is embellished garbage, or a flat out LARP.
High IQ ,never thought about it, especially sluts admitting they like alpha men and shit.
Disgusting
(((THERAPY)))
I never made a reddit account and I'm proud of it.

If someone were to write a browser plugin that multiplies upvotes by -1 client side then maybe I would start using it, lol.
UPDOOTED

High IQ as fuck post

JFL at all the soyboys on cucktears that call themselves Chad. It's all so fucking absurd really

lmao reddit is full of losers. on the uni bus, I saw someone browsing reddit on their phone. and surprise surprise, it was a lanky dorky looking soyboy.

High T thread.

High IQ as fuck post

JFL at all the soyboys on cucktears that call themselves Chad. It's all so fucking absurd really

:soy::soy::soy: "Chad here. I think your beliefs are very mysogynistic. Maybe if you tried to be nicer to women they would give you a chance. Did I mention I was a Chad?" :soy::soy::soy:

:soy::soy::soy: "Chad here. I think your beliefs are very mysogynistic. Maybe if you tried to be nicer to women they would give you a chance. Did I mention I was a Chad?" :soy::soy::soy:
giphy.gif