Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL stop politicizing everything bro

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
>"bro LGBTQ characters can be written well as long as it isn't forced diversity bro"
>"thank god im a centrist, people arguing over politics is all gossip bro, im enlightened"
>"bro stop picking sides, its all dumb drama both sides are bad ahahaha"
>you try to have a bar of entry in order to not have leftist politics? "bro stop acting like a skeptic, no one is going to ruin your community or hobby."

I honestly cannot wait until an influx of right wingers creep into the gaming industry. Just to see these faggots sperg out.

"When arguing, you have to oblige to my preset liberal moral values or everything you say is stupid and dangerous."
Srgel

most people on the right-wing aren't even advocating hate crimes

I just posted that because its funny. You could call me a filthy centrist I suppose.

I wouldn't describe myself as an centrist, i just don't really give a shit anymore. Since politics stopped to work as a cope.

I wouldn't describe myself as an centrist, i just don't really give a shit anymore. Since politics stopped to work as a cope.
I'm not right or left. But seeing these faggots try to act all smug when we don't want progressive ideas in our community is fucking hilarious. They fucking nitpick every single detail.

Honestly as much as ı hate women,ı dont care about them in video games or cartoon even if its SJW level.
Im already angry at woman IRL,getting RageFueled by them even more will make me stressed even more make me go bald.