Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

State your incelic conditions

I started going bald at 16 and it literally ruined my life

6'4.5 barefoot evening height, fatcel (440 lbs), ogrecel, very deformed face and severe mental illness + autism spectrum

Social skills doesn't guarantee a gf. Dont believe the lie that being NT will help you ascend. It's a myth
If you're beautiful I would definitely bet that you've been on the most social groups while growing up, hence you have what it's called "social skills". On the other hand, being excluded of these same groups makes a guy "awkward". It's everything correlated unfortunately.

Socialcelism, excludedcelism etc

shortcel
wristcel
scarcel
facecel
effeminatecel (my voice sounds like a girl)

Mentalcel: Diagnosed Autism, probably ADHD, anxiety, prone to depression due to family genetics.
I have also the same, autistic ASD, having ADHD, high sensitivity,fearful stimuli,having neuroticism, depression due to the genetics and external factors (abusive parenting, bullying).

I have also the same, autistic ASD, having ADHD, high sensitivity,fearful stimuli,having neuroticism, depression due to the genetics and external factors (abusive parenting, bullying).
Brutal brothERcel. :feelsrope:

My depression is a mix of my families history & pre-disposition towards it, combined with my external factors of bullying, stress, etc.

Brutal brothERcel. :feelsrope:

My depression is a mix of my families history & pre-disposition towards it, combined with my external factors of bullying, stress, etc.
Extremely relatable brother, my broken family, abusive parents and bullying are the reason of my depression

-Heightcel
-Animecel
-Nomoneycel

at least i have hair

-fac̶ kecel
Definitely not, having a plain face with no attractive features is a death sentence. It doesn't matter if someone is NT or Autistic, having a plain face will not attract females.

heightcell, facecel, muttcel, mentalcel,hair(balding)cel, voicecel, weightcel

Definitely not, having a plain face with no attractive features is a death sentence. It doesn't matter if someone is NT or Autistic, having a plain face will not attract females.
u think ur incel because u have a plain face? normies have plain faces

u think ur incel because u have a plain face? normies have plain faces
My face is plain because I have no attractive features. I don't have hunter eyes, I don't have perfect clear skin, no hollow cheeks, I'm just an ordinary person. Obviously, being plain is bad because girls will show no interest in you despite having a good personality

My face is plain because I have no attractive features. I don't have hunter eyes, I don't have perfect clear skin, no hollow cheeks, I'm just an ordinary person. Obviously, being plain is bad because girls will show no interest in you despite having a good personality
what are you doing here, go to looksmax.org

"I'm just an ordinary person" so you're admitting to being normie

baldcel
allergycel
skinnycel
poorcel
framecel

what are you doing here, go to looksmax.org
Looksmaxxing doesn't work for me. Its impossible to get hollow cheeks, hunter eyes, a perfectly shaped nose, perfect glowing skin, thicker and luscious hair, etc. I'm an incel due to my looks, not because of how I behave or act

"I'm just an ordinary person" so you're admitting to being normie
A failed normie. More specifically a low tier normie. Its impossible for me to find a gf due to my below average looks.

Facecel
Heightcel
Framecel
Iqcel
Mentalcel
Ethniccel
Poorcel

Brocels state your incelic conditions that makes you incel.

Here is mine incelic conditions that makes me incel
>medcel/diseasecel(suffering from diabetes)
>Neurodivergentcel/Non-NTcel
>Uglycel(Being sub-3 looks)
>Weakcel(Having weak thin framelet body and weak strength)
>Heightcel(Being short manlet height of 5" 1)
>Ethinic-cel(Currycel)
- ugly face
-dark skinned most of my relatives are fair skinned so I look like a nigger
-probably have adhd(I can't work/study for more than an hour no matter what) and autism (not diagnosed)
-curry nigger

Fucked nose
Prey eyes
weak chin
Not 6.2
Bad brow
skinnyfat
cant gain or pack mooscle.
Fucked teeth
autizm
ADHD

Last edited:

>Ethinic-cel(Currycel)
Crikey thats brutal AF!

>Ethinic-cel(Currycel)
ok it's actually over for you

> fatcel
> ugly (foids have told me directly, even when I was not as fat)
> shortcel too probably (I'm still below 6 ft)
> mentally fucked (turns out not being able to get a romantic relationship isn't healthy for your mental health

health/disabledcel - traumatic brain injury, sleep disorder, all of my major body processes are fucked up now
non-NTcel - im autistic and struggle to talk to normies, make small talk, eye contact, etc...
giga ultra high inhib/social anxietycel - i almost hyperventilate sometimes when i have to leave the house
weakcel (struggle to bench even the 45lb bar, my muscles arent weak but my brain to muscle connections are from TBI)
fatcel - when u rot in basement all day and have no job prospects its easy and feels good to overeat
neetcel - i cant work any normal job requiring a schedule from sleep disorder
low-Tcel - my testosterone is that of a 70 year old man at 19 years old, my face is extremely feminine, i have long eye lashes and long hair
manlet (5'9)

PTSD ADD NW4 5'8½" 4/10 sperg